Father (With God) Vs. HST

Topic started by TheRedRose on July 5, 2011. Last post by Haofan123 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Vs. 
Vs. 
HST: Naruto:Shippuden, One Piece, & Bleach  

Father has full control over God & God cannot leave him like in BH  
Father is blood lusted and so is all the characters in the HST
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@TheRedRose:

Can pain just suck all the souls out of him?

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Do all characters from the HST attack him at once?
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Destinyheroknight said:

@TheRedRose:

Can pain just suck all the souls out of him?

That requires physical contact and I doubt pain would be able to get that close and father has millions of souls in him so i doubt it
Father is supposed to be above th HST and he was able create a sun in the palm of his hand, however, due to lack of feats I give it to the HST because he was no feats at all in full god form besides that sun thing, and  we have no idea how powerful that is. Also, this is considered a universe battle and will probably get locked soon
@Haofan123: Well creating the sun in his hand is no joke, if he can do that imagine what else he can do? Beside he was already running out of power when he unlocked God so its really unknown what he can do but by power scaling he should be considered a continental or moon level buster.
@Destinyheroknight: I highly doubt Pain can suck the souls out of a high soul fucker who creates Homunculi out of thin air from his own souls & gives them powers. He did created someone like Gluttony who has a dimension in his stomach.
@TheRedRose said:
@Haofan123: Well creating the sun in his hand is no joke, if he can do that imagine what else he can do? Beside he was already running out of power when he unlocked God so its really unknown what he can do but by power scaling he should be considered a continental or moon level buster.
Yeah, he could have soloed his verse if hoenhiem  didn't reverse fathers transmutation circle. But i really cant say father due to the fact that we have no idea how powerful he would have been
@Haofan123: I can agree but I want to hear everyones else opinions
Post by lifewiper (215 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Match-up againts universe are banned...
Post by Zearth (218 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Well father mini sun, even is it wasn't an actual sun, it was created with nuclear fusion, so he can nuke the HST, he also can trasmute humans, and has more than a millon of lifes, so making him almost imposible to kill.
Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Isn't Father's large scale transmutation like continental level? 

As for the soul thing well Pain has two methods Human Path or Gedo Mazo for those who don't know.
Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Lol can't the guy create a sun?
Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

It was a small mini sun.

@fehafare said:
Lol can't the guy create a sun?
he does, but at the same time he has next to no feats besides creating a mini sun. While that is indeed impressive, I still dont think he can solo the hst
@321zigzag1 said:
Isn't Father's large scale transmutation like continental level?
It was country level and took hundereds of years of prep
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel