Father vs pre-timeskip straw hat pirates

Topic started by 18hunt on Nov. 19, 2012. Last post by jeanroygrant 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
1. No luffy 2. Yes luffy Beach in Japan or mountain in Mongolia, u choose. Win by death, father bloodlusted. Father at peak strength.
Post by redbird3rdboywonder (178 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Father is going to STOMP

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,043 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Father both rounds.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Father will transmute them into chairs.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,390 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Look at my avatar, and tell me that their souls are going to be anything but breakfast. (As a fanboy, I'd say Father gobbles ALL forms of Straw Hats).

Post by taichokage (13,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Father was all but impressive against the even weaker alchemists. Potentially he could crush the Strawhats but in actuality he could lose badly without favorable factors.
Post by Fehafare (9,439 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Takes Saniji's heel or Lufffy's fist to the face, depending on the scenario.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Didn't luffy have haki before time skip and rayleigh just taught him how to use it? Zoro was beast before time skip too, Father wasn't that impressive not seeing how people are assuming he wins.

So when the OP said that is at his peak, than that means Father is at fully god form... than I see him victorious.. he can release a sun... or transmute the ground into lava.

non god form, I see him having a difficult time.

Post by taichokage (13,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
He still didn't do so well even when he went to that form.

@DBZ_universe: We never really saw him do shit with the sun and i doubt it had a power equal to a real star. And saying he can transmute ground into lava is a NLF, we have never seen anyone in FMA perform a drastic change of temperature in pretty much anything and have no reason to assume they can.

And even if we ignore all that, he would get either killed or KO before he does anything.

@Fehafare: True, but I doubt he will get killed due to all the souls he has... also the philosopher's stone ignores the equivalent exchange rules... so he will be able to transmute the ground to lava IMO.... and the moment they lay a finger on him, they will get transmuted... just like when Scar tried to punch him and almost got killed.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,192 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Father wins but only because of his force fields; otherwise he'd be blitzed until his stone finally gave out. In a weaker state he was tanking every attack thrown at him (not that they were close to the likes of the Strawhats' attacks, but still) without any difficulty at all, and then it's just a matter of transmuting the very air around him or tearing their souls out whilst guarding against their attacks.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

im inclined to say father. This is one of those rare occasions were a character lacking feats would probably end up as the victor.

@DBZ_universe: We have seen hundreds of souls getting burned in seconds, minutes at most with a DC not even close to that of anyone on M3 and even beyond, nothing suggest he wouldn't get knocked out. Turning the ground into lava wouldn't violate the rule of equivalent exchange in the first place yet we don't see anyone perform it or anything similar to it, it's the same as saying that Harry Potter wizards can transmute stuff into anti-matter with a spell. It's the same thing i had in an Omega Complex vs FMA debate, OC mid-tires capable of changing air-pressure so that you head explodes with a mere thought and given that their powers work very much like those of the FMA characters some people claimed that they could do the same even tho there was no proof for it. The only thing Father has on his side is powerscaling, he has next to none feats and sadly for him, FMA lacks both destructive and hax feats of any kind that would make it possible for him to powerscale off to become impressive. And in the end there is not proof that the transmutation works passively as a shield and Father certainly can never hope to react to a single strike from Luffy, Zoro or Sanji.

@Fehafare: Well, I wont disagree with what you said because that is entirely true... but I did forgot one thing that you just reminded me of.. and that's speed... he lacks speed compare to that of Luffy and Zoro.. so I guess you are right... Father might lose here.

Post by xlab3000 (1,395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Father>HST nuff said

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,192 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe said:

@Fehafare: Well, I wont disagree with what you said because that is entirely true... but I did forgot one thing that you just reminded me of.. and that's speed... he lacks speed compare to that of Luffy and Zoro.. so I guess you are right... Father might lose here.

That's pretty much what it comes down to. If Father's shields can withstand their attacks for a bit then he's got it in the bag, otherwise they smash through and blitz him for a bit until his souls are depleted.

@xlab3000 said:

Father>HST nuff said

Funny guy, I could give you a few people from the HST who could solo him.

Post by phantomrant (1,387 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

He's not soloing the HST (that was like, 2 years ago or so), but he's soloing these Straw Hats with 500,000 lives + considerable hax and all.

Post by Dream (7,746 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Father's forcefields should be enough to guard against the full might of the Straw Hats. Not that it matters much as even if the group could pierce the barriers, physical contact with Father results in whichever unlucky sap who does so getting deconstructed.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel