Father vs Naraku

Topic started by Obito on Sept. 4, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Both are at their peak. 

RULES

No prep. 
Both are in character.
Both have standard weapons.
Standard weapons. 

Who wins?  

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,468 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Interesting battle. I call stalemate.

Naraku does have the upper hand, but Father is up there when it comes to hax'd.

Post by Dream (7,743 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Doesn't Father have the ability to deconstruct any person that makes physical contact with him? Been a while since I last seen Brotherhood.

Post by AFGM (144 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Father is God...

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Interesting battle. I call stalemate.

Naraku does have the upper hand, but Father is up there when it comes to hax'd.

damn right

Post by The_Gorosei (96 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Father, due to to godly hax

Post by Kobra678 (3,233 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Father made a mini sun.

K.O.

Post by Caionsouza (20 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Father

Post by Dream (7,743 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Honestly could see this battle go either way and is gonna be ridiculously long with the means both characters have to sustain themselves (Father with the millions of souls in his body, Naraku with the countless demons fused to his body). Naraku has the advantage in destructive scope and durability, but Father's abilities granted to him via Truth should grant him an expanded scope of abilities than what Naraku can muster.

@AFGM: What the panel shows is Father forming nuclear fusion within his hand, his words ("I wanted to avoid destroying this place, but I can always reconstruct it afterwards) implying that the release of the energy would be comparable to a hydrogen bomb.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,468 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@The_Gorosei:

Fathers Hax's are nothing on a godly level.

@Kobra678:

He made a fake sun, but how does he KO Naraku?

@Caionsouza:

Explain.

Post by AFGM (144 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I know Naraku has tanked attacks waaaay more powerful than those displayed on FMA, but i think Father's shield is atleast on par with it.

And he showed a ridiculous mountainbuster blast at the end of ch 106 that i can't upload right now...

The thing is they are "in character", so i could picture Naraku using his cunning ways to drag the battle enough for Father to lose control over "God"...

Still i'd give it to Father 6/10

Post by taichokage (13,631 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
The problem with Father is that he only ever dealt with street level characters so of course he seemed god-like. On top of the fact that he couldn't maintain his power for more than a few minutes we got few feats of note out of him. Even though it was perhaps PIS, you could argue if the comparably weak alchemists could survive and ultimately beat Father, the much stronger Naraku could as well. There's also nobody to powerscale Father up to god-like levels in all FMA since very few were even above street level. The sole exception being the Truth and he of course was stronger than Father so we can't scale from him either.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel