Father vs Adam Arclight

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on April 26, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Vs
Vs

No prep

Speed equal

Unlimited god forms for both

Fight is here

Battle to K.O. or death

Winner takes the world

Post by VoidShiki (116 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Gonna go with the guy who has decent feats.

@VoidShiki: Do you mean Adam?

@UltimateHero0406: Who else?

@VoidShiki: Well Father did create a small sun with no effort.

@UltimateHero0406: Yeah... said sun did nothing, it has zero feats and if you actually suggest it's star level you'll just make me laugh.

@VoidShiki: I never did. I'm just saying he does have feats, though just not as flashy as Adam's.

@UltimateHero0406: The only thing he ever done in the god form was the sun thing and we don't know how destructive it is which leaves us with his non-god feats only.

Does Arclight get manga feats?

@VoidShiki: Well it would be safe to say he could accomplish almost any alchemy feat shown in the series so those would be his main feats.

And no.

@UltimateHero0406: Honestly i doubt he can do character specific alchemy as he never shown anything like that.

But besides, even with all the extras Arclight should still be able to with comfortably.

@VoidShiki: I don't know of any alchemy limitations he would have in that state. Especially after absorbing "god".

But yeah, Adam would most likely win.

@UltimateHero0406: We never see him use anything like let's say Kimblee's explosions or anything resembling them for that matter, he only ever used basic transmutation and general alchemy, just on a higher level.

But as i said, even with everything the alchemists have shown in the series Arclight would still win even without his manga feats.

@VoidShiki: Using abilities like that is just knowing the specifics of how they work and what to put together with what. Father would know how of countless ways to make a large explosion.

@UltimateHero0406: Don't think it's that simple as we wouldn't have character specific alchemy then. But yes, he has a lot of ways to make a big explosions.

No need to go into detail, Arclight wins this either way.

@VoidShiki: Indeed. Thanks for the input.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel