Father (FMA) Vs Galactus

Topic started by OfficialRikudouSennin on Oct. 7, 2013. Last post by Sonata 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Father STOMPS

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe: I don't remember him every thing stated to be on that level. But either way he doesn't have any feats above Galactus.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Whats_out_the_bag: I think the author said it.

But yeah he has feats above Truth.

But Truth is the Universe it self too lol

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Man look at this trolling on this thread

Funny Goku with 10 million years training is a waste of time thread, but a guy who creates a small ass sun is a seriously thread

Seriously galactus farts and finishes

@DBZ_universe: Feats please, Oh god i want some feats with that turkey.

I want feats he is universal

@Platinum_94: What turkey are you talking about?

If you are talking about Father there is none. I even said Father loses and Galactus beats him while sleeping.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,224 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe:

Whats so funny about his post is that he asks for feats for the character BUT could never provide them for goku. Tisk Tisk Tisk.

@Zerogodlike: lol flaming to its finest!

Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Whats_out_the_bag: The Truth was stated to be everything, all, one and the Universe. Alchemy is harnessinginto natures (a.k.a. The Truths) power, which is why Alchemists who perform human transmutation are punished. Alchemists who have performed human transmutation don't need a transmutation circle because they have seen the Truth. The Truth is omnipresent inside everyone and everything. When the laws of Alchemy is being compared to natures natural course, Ed & Al state the 3 three laws of alchemy (comprehension, destruction, reconstruction) and compare them to the course of nature, even stating that the planet is no exception in the natural course of the Universe, even showing the Milky Way when this is said. The Truth later says something similar when Father is reabsorbed. To point out that The Truth resides in everything, Father reveils that the planets themselves have Gateways of Truth in which all of their knowledge are stored. After eating the Earths Gateway of Truth, Father can create a tiny star (which is knowledge from space dust and the formation of the Earth). The Truth is also likely multiversial, as several universes are featured in Fullmetal Alchemist...

• Manga
  • Gluttony's Stomach
  • The place where The Truth is met
  • 2003 anime
  • Our World (2003)
  • Brotherhood (slightly different to the manga)

Anyway Father would need to eat the Gate of the whole Galaxy to stand a chance, which would take a while

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@KingOfAsh: I like that answer.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Thanks

@KingOfAsh: Awesone post King!

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (640 posts) See mini bio Level 12

not to fan-boy even if i am not Father is still nigh omnipotent Galactus is too so them fightning would be nice

@OfficialRikudouSennin: Brotherhood is one of my favourite shows, but Father isn't even close to nigh omnipotent.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (640 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@KingOfAsh said:

@OfficialRikudouSennin: Brotherhood is one of my favourite shows, but Father isn't even close to nigh omnipotent.

he is.......

Immortality

Creation

Cosmic power

^

Main things to be nigh and he isn't omnipotent because he was defeated by ED

@OfficialRikudouSennin:

The level of creation/destruction/cosmic needs to be at least Universal to be some form of nigh-omnipotent, and Father isn't near that level. Even if they are universal or even multiversial, they aren't always considered nigh-omnipotent.

Post by taichokage (13,272 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Cosmic power- he never showed. Creationism- he created one softball sized "star", immortal-he died....from street level attacks. He couldn't even beat Galactus's heralds by feats. The Truth is one thing but Father gets over hyped massively sometimes.

@OfficialRikudouSennin said:

@KingOfAsh said:

he is.......

Immortality

Creation

Cosmic power

^

Main things to be nigh and he isn't omnipotent because he was defeated by ED

Father was not even close to such level and that doesn't always make you nigh Omnipotent

If he was then he should not had been defeated and he could live with out the Philosepher stone or refill it.

Now in his God form he should be planet at best tho.

Post by AFGM (144 posts) See mini bio Level 9

To be fair Father died mainly due to the incapacity of his body, and we don't really if what he showed was the fully extent of his power...but he is featless, so i'll give it to the Planet Eater.

Maybe i'm wrong but i believe that the Truth is to FMA what TOAA is to Marvel

Post by SMXLR8 (7,184 posts) See mini bio Level 16

please lock this since it's spite

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

So basically, Godzilla vs an uppity cockroach. Hmm, tough one...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel