fate/zero team vs fate/stay night team

Topic started by cfatalis on Nov. 21, 2009. Last post by Nerx 5 years ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
now i always want to do a second round on this , seeing as how the feat displayed in 4th war is more awesome than the 5th war

so the team would be
archer vs gil  
lancer vs  zero lancer 
rider vs zero rider( alexander) 
berserker vs zero berserker (with prep, he has access to weaponry, strewn around)
caster vs zero caster
true assasin vs zero assasin(they are kinda different)
pick a mage from fate/stay night vs pick a mage from fate/zero

CIS off
PIS off

why no saber?: same person and there's no other saber class, unless you count 3 screen of HA appearances of that twin "saber"
 and this is not one on one fight either
my prediction 

zero team

gilgamesh and zero berserker working together

Post by willyvereb (5,939 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Lol...If we take out Gil's CIS then it isn't even a question. According to Nasu he's powerful enough to win the Grail War and defeat every Servant by himself in a single they if he tries.

But if we're talking about a serious battle between the two groups of Masters(with skills, powers, abilities and even personalities in mind) then I can only say the thing I've already in another forum:
 http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=6702&page=80

To shorten things:
-Sabers: Zero wins due to the Master. 
-Archers:Zero wins...it seems Gilgamesh was more serious there.
-Lancers:Zero wins, unless Lancer uses Gae Bolg well(which considering the master and the Servant's personality hardly possible).
-Riders:FSN wins...perhaps only if Sakura is the master.
-Casters:FSN wins really easily.
-Assassins: Zero wins because of the better ability.
 -Berserkers:Uncertain...probably FSN though if Ardonlight comes to play...
I excluded FSN Gilgamesh here because he's already on the other side.
Excluding Gilgamesh FSN had stronger Servants(well Iskander is strong too, but if we include his personality...), but worse Masters altogether.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Sorry fatalis, I'm going to need some pictures
@willyvereb: which mean you should exclude saber, so does this mean zero wins?

if it's the master , i am sure Zero wins, it was a freakin war,  SN is a bunch of kids going around with magic abilities
@AgentJ: 
http://www.animevice.com/volume-1-the-untold-story-of-the-fourth-holy-grail-war/16-4683/   
Fate/Zero first volume.
I'm almost done with the basic character pages too. Though if you're interested in powers and else then:
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Fate/Zero

@cfatalis:

No...Gilgamesh is a loose cannon(let me correct myself: even more looser cannon) in FSN without a real Master and really fighting. While Saber  is a regular Servant in both wars and has a different master and else to compare it. And summoning the same Heroic Spirit(in different class) theoretically possible...

But yeah, better and more serious masters=winner.

The more interesting thing if we add the relations to the equation. What kind of factions and alliances would form?
I bet Shirou would group up with his father, so Rin, even if they hardly can aknownledge their methods as right. But what about the others? I guess the Casters are remaining loners and Kirei would at least nominally group up with Tokiomi(even the one in FSN). The Matous would form an alliance too. The real question is Kayneth and Weaver.
Though I have to add those alliances are nowhere close to stable. Shirou can get sick of Kiritsugu's methods or Rin would side with Shirou etc...
@willyvereb: rin would most likely go up in alliance in shirou, they have the most similar of ideal, if we go by fate game, and of course in this alliance would be his father, shinji and that matou guy will probably be lumped up together , either willingly or by force , casters are most likely loners but going up ainst each other. kirei and tokiomi will form an alliance which should b named " emiya hating group", kayneth if we put his memories in effect , he will join "emiya hating group" most definitely , while weaver, well he willt ry to avoid his teacher now that he stole his material

this alliance is in no way stable
the most stable one would msot likely be the matou or shirou-rin
@cfatalis:
Later...but first she would follow her father's orders. Afterall she mostly followed them even after his death. And Kayneth is a way too arogant to join hands with someone just because they have a common enemy. Also sakura would likely want to hide her identity as a master and thus Kariya and her forming a new faction which is on freindly relations with Emiya's secretly. Weaver would likely stay a loner but briefly allied with the "good side". Kotomine would likely shape his own plan and betray Tokiomi in the end...so Rin as she becomes dissillusioned by him. Kiritsugu's case is a bit more vague...in the end it might be even likely that SHirou manages to change his father and thus the problem is solved the other way around(Kiritsugu becomes a more "fair player" and "nicer" overall)...Or Shirou leaves him. Though even then Kiritsugu is likely to not handle him like an enemy, and same with Shirou.
@willyvereb: true this is the next "lord el melloi" we are talking about. i thought if sakura somehow decided to go to a war, she kinda have to be controlled by zouken or in dark sakura?, kariya is the tragic good guy, so maybe he symphatize with shirou, in emiya father and son, it could also be the other way around, shirou becoming the extreme version of his HF route , and going "everything goes"
@cfatalis:
I doubt...Kiritsugu doesn't want anyone to follow his path. So he warns and corrects Shirou's way if he goes that way. And well I missed Zouken from my equation....well, he's going to stay low and sakura has near-impossible-to-break mental fortitude. Zouken needed to plan out a wicked and huge plot to achieve it in HF. So Sakura is sane, uncontrolled, though still in Zouken's care. That's how I guess things would happen with her.
@willyvereb: wouldn't she be more likely to go with shirou? if zouken is not in control, zouken have to be in control
@cfatalis:
No. She wouldn't let Shirou know that she's a Master. She's more likely to give the Book of teh False Attendant to Kariya with Rider's control thus letting him fight alone than actually telling Shirou she's a mage and letting everything lose. The primary reason is actually Zouken. Though he can't control her mind, she can control her body. He can kill her any minute with a simple thought thanks to the worms.
P.S.: You should edit your first post and warn people for spoilers:p
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Sasaki Kojiro will fall down bad to the right hand of Shaytan
Not only that. The main problem is True Assassin's Darks his stealthy behaviour and of course that Sasaki can't leave Ryoudo Temple. That's why he's already out of the equation.
Oh, and what do you think about Rin vs Kayneth?
I think even in his "weakened  state"(with being only with Volumen Hyganium as mystic code) he's a terrible opponent for magic duels.
@willyvereb said:
" Not only that. The main problem is True Assassin's Darks his stealthy behaviour and of course that Sasaki can't leave Ryoudo Temple. That's why he's already out of the equation. Oh, and what do you think about Rin vs Kayneth? I think even in his "weakened  state"(with being only with Volumen Hyganium as mystic code) he's a terrible opponent for magic duels. "
kayneth, god he is awesome, there's a reason why the el melloi is battle mage familiy
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@willyvereb: not to mention a sh!tload of projectiles
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel