fate zero vs fate/stay night

Topic started by cfatalis on Aug. 20, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
kay let's do a battle between the old and the new generation of servants and some masters
- saber( arthuria) vs dark saber
- archer (EMIYA) vs archer (gilgamesh)
- lancer (cu chullainn) vs lancer (whoever the hell he is)
- rider (medusa) vs rider (iskande/alexander)
- berserker (hercules) vs berserker ( original lancelot, the one who serves king arturia)
- caster (medea) vs caster (bluebeard)
- assasin (sasaki kojiro) vs true assasin (hassa i sabbah, only the leader may enter the fray) 
- emiya shirou (at his strongest point as emiya shirou) vs kiritsugu
- illya vs her mother 
- kirei vs matou family head guy
 that's it
the place to fight is a barren and clear land, mana for each servant to fight is unlimited, usual status applies (mystic eyes of the curse, saber anti magic resistant), anything goes
note if anyone wants more info just ask

Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Think you could find pics of teh contestants? I haven't seen a lot of them, and I want to figure out what you mean by "archer (emiya)"
Post by Sonata (35,219 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Oh Man I would like to get into this battle, but I only seen Fate Stay/Night bows head in shame:(
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
it's okay, i will post pic when i have all of them, they can be seen at type moon wikia though
@ sonata 
believe me, if you are not kinoko enthusiast watching fate is fair enough, if you are, the anime doesn't do justice to do the story
@ agentj
SPOILER ALERT: 
archer is emiya shirou in the future, at least in a possible one
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis said:
" it's okay, i will post pic when i have all of them, they can be seen at type moon wikia though @ sonata  believe me, if you are not kinoko enthusiast watching fate is fair enough, if you are, the anime doesn't do justice to do the story @ agentj SPOILER ALERT:  archer is emiya shirou in the future, at least in a possible one "
Thats badass
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
tricky tricky , Lancey or Shiro?
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
what???
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@nerx if you mean ORIginal lancelot his power differ in terms with shirou lancelot, ORI can use any and everykind of weapon as A-S rank nobel phantasm, meaning a telephone pole as an A rank lance noble phantasm, while shirou in the end he can make every shit possible, you have to play the original game man, anime shirou is just weak
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
 http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Servant
info on all servant existed inside the series holygrail and their profile and ability
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis said:
" @nerx if you mean ORIginal lancelot his power differ in terms with shirou lancelot, ORI can use any and everykind of weapon as A-S rank nobel phantasm, meaning a telephone pole as an A rank lance noble phantasm, while shirou in the end he can make every shit possible, you have to play the original game man, anime shirou is just weak "

Thx man , better do that soon
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i did it on a ds, so any idea who would won this ?
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis said: 
 Arturia   
 Gilgamesh
Cu Chullain
 Medusa
 Lancelot
 Madea
 true assasin (he must be called "true assassin" for a reason, though i'm tempted to call tie)
kiritsugu
mother
Tie
That site didnt have pictures of everyone, so it was a little confusing, but i made due.  Looks like Zero wins
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
hmm could ya tell me who pic is missing i will try searching for them
 side note: true assasin is simply called that because he's from the real class of assasin, sasaki kojiro was classified as a saber when summoned properly....
kiritsugu have less mana , and magic circuit than shirou that's why he has guns
 http://img148.imageshack.us/i/fsnarcherarmij6.png/#q=emiya%20shirou would you beg to differ after seeing this image( he killed berserker nine times) and this 
 http://weeaboo.nl/article/fate/ss03.png shiro's sign that he's at least not going to be lousy fighter in the future
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis said:
" hmm could ya tell me who pic is missing i will try searching for them  side note: true assasin is simply called that because he's from the real class of assasin, sasaki kojiro was classified as a saber when summoned properly.... kiritsugu have less mana , and magic circuit than shirou that's why he has guns  http://img148.imageshack.us/i/fsnarcherarmij6.png/#q=emiya%20shirou would you beg to differ after seeing this image( he killed berserker nine times) and this   http://weeaboo.nl/article/fate/ss03.png shiro's sign that he's at least not going to be lousy fighter in the future "
Illiyas mother, Tohsakas uncle, and others. So how many of these characters are in Unlimited Codes? I was planning on picking it up for the PSP ASAP.  
 
I didn't know that about Kojiro. That is really interesting. Does that mean Emiya was improperly summoned as well? 
All I know about Kiritsugu is that he was the powerful magician that took on Kirei and raised Emiya. I had no idea he used guns. 
Similarly, all i know of Gilgamesh is what he did to saber in the anime. 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
let me check you got zero lancer and no other people from fate zero, one of ilya's servant/maid, and your standard servant/master roster, and you got rin's rival, luvia
 emiya was properly summoned, you know how future is not certain or something like that 
route of emiya's future
archer ( summoned using rin's gemstone), which is usde to revive him when he's killed) is emiya future if he fails in one of his duty as a hero of justice, official pair : rin
shirou(ordinary human) , what happen when shirou choose a normal life after the grail war official pair sakura and rider (yes, polygamy)
 lancelot (stayed in the grail of kings as the enforcer,alternate reality), this is what you may call as superman/goku of fate universe, and what happen if shirou succeded in becoming king of heroes, his limit of power is imagination. lancelot is a title for enforcer in grail of kings, so when the formers fail he/she got sent to the other grail..... and another is picked , official partner arturia
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
pic 
illya's mom
 http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ms/thumb/9/99/Irisviel_von_Einzbern.jpg/180px-Irisviel_von_Einzbern.jpg
matou head of the familiy (some thousand year old magus, weak  though)
 http://fatestaynight.japanbar.net/images/Matou-Zouken.jpg
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Oowwww, my head hurts now. WAY too complicated.  
Didn't he say after he was summoned by rin that it was an incomplete summon? 
 
I think thats pretty cool though that he goes on to be a legendary hero.  
Oh, and Illiyas mom is in Unlimited Codes
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
it's basically because rin summoned him too early, one hour before peak potential, no iryvsiel is not on unlimited codes, i have the game
comparison of route
1. saber route : spoiled brat route , YAY I AM HERO YAY
2. rin's route : communist route , sacriice one for the good of many (meaning the enemy have to die)
3. sakura's route : resoulte route, everybody in my way to sakura dies, period, i have this huge axe sword thing, and i will swing it at ya
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis said:
" it's basically because rin summoned him too early, one hour before peak potential, no iryvsiel is not on unlimited codes, i have the game comparison of route 1. saber route : spoiled brat route , YAY I AM HERO YAY 2. rin's route : communist route , sacriice one for the good of many (meaning the enemy have to die) 3. sakura's route : resoulte route, everybody in my way to sakura dies, period, i have this huge axe sword thing, and i will swing it at ya "
OOOHHH. 
 
So who was the grown up Eishburn in the game? I played it in japan and initially thought it was a grown up version of Illya, but since you said Ataraxia takes place before Night, that wouldnt make much sense. 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
PM'ed you bout this, accidently replied in pm
ataraxia is after fuyuki city grail wars so yeah ataraxia is the latest installment
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel