Fatal 4 Way

Topic started by xlab3000 on June 24, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by xlab3000 (1,395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Strength equalized

Speed equalized

Durability equalized

DBZ characters can destroy a mountain with their full power attack

Everyone's in character

Who wins?

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

DBZ wins. Janemba, Cell, and Buu are pretty unbeatable in this set up. Janemba is a low to low mid tier reality warper, if anyone manages to beat cell he'd regenerate and come back more powerful and continue to do this since no one has the ability to obliterate him. Buu would absorb the likes of Kizaru, Itachi, Ulquiorra, and mabe Black beard thus making him practically unbeatable here. He can also just turn everyone opposing them into chocolate.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,002 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Nappa solos

Post by SMXLR8 (7,254 posts) See mini bio Level 16

DBZ wins......well that was easy

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: Too easy. Why was this even made?

@ChromeDisaster: strength speed and durability are equalized. dbz can destroy a mountain with their full power attack.

Ok then Buu solos, he's lived for eons (stated by Supreme Kai) so respira probably won't work, he can regenerate from dust and survive planet busters so no one can put him down, can turn people into chocolate with magic so he can probably hit logia, he can absorb people and finally he has been shown to scream holes in dimensions so Kamui won't work.

@xlab3000: Okay, now that makes it more interesting. I'd give it to one piece. They have too many hax characters and since speed, strength and durability is equalized, they stand a chance.

@ImDictatorBowDown: durability has been equalized. dbz characters can destroy a mountain with their full power attack. everyone is in character. I'm trying to make it a fair fight for everyone.

@ChromeDisaster: DBZ has low tier reality warpers a guy who can absorb anyone he wants, and another guy who gets zenkai from dying. No one in OP has the ability to completely destroy Buu nor are they bypassing anyone in DBZ's durability except ginyu and anyone weaker than him. DBZ still stomps

@solesamurai: Your right, but with everything equalized, DBZ is nothing special. Hell, Law could off Janemba, I don't know how they will get rid of Cell, and they better pray about Buu. But they do have a chance.

And I forgot that everyone is fighting at the same time. Now I don't know who will win.

@xlab3000: So Buu has no regeneration then? If so the DBZ team really can't do much because all their strong points have been taken, I'll go with the OP team due to the logias and Kuma

@ImDictatorBowDown: He said nothing about regeneration. Idk where you saw that. And buu can still absorb Kuma and any of the logia if he wants too.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Broly LOLS at everyone and kills them in the precess, including his team.

@ChromeDisaster said:

@solesamurai: Your right, but with everything equalized, DBZ is nothing special. Hell, Law could off Janemba, I don't know how they will get rid of Cell, and they better pray about Buu. But they do have a chance.

And I forgot that everyone is fighting at the same time. Now I don't know who will win.

The thing is with janemba's abilities the chance of law killing him isn't very high. No one has the ability to completely wipe away cell and buu. Cell would just come back stronger with their abilities and harder to kill, and buu would absorb anyone he feels is stronger than him or anyone he feels he would benefit from. The only issue I can see is barragans respira, and that wouldn't effect buu since he doesn't age. No to mention no one in dbz has to even be near anyone else to kill them. They all can literally fly up and start spamming mountain busters like it's nothing. Then you have ginyu who can change bodies with anyone he wants to. And broly who is basically the most dominant person in this battle even with everything equalized. I'm completely confident unless he puts specific limitations on the DBZ team they will undoubtedly stomp this battle even with everything being equalized.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,254 posts) See mini bio Level 16

nerfing only make this worse

@ImDictatorBowDown: it depends on the destructive capacity of the character

@solesamurai: I miss read it.

The DBZ team still wins then the other three cannot put down Buu or Cell, the DBZ team even with equal speed should still have much better reaction times than the others, Ginyu can change bodies with anyone he wants so he could turn Barragan against the other teams, Dabura can spit on people and Buu can absorb or turn people into chocolate

I honestly feel like the battle isn't worth making if one side has to have so many limitations to make it fair you can't even use on panel feats to prove your case. I mean when you start taking away unfair abilities it's probably going to far. Just take them outta the battle.

@solesamurai: woah, woah, woah!!! I couldn't see the entire pic on my pc. DBZ Shitstomps on them. Couldn't see Broly, Frieza, or Ginyu. Damn this is bad. Broly solo's

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel