Fat Buu, Kid Buu, Super Buu Vs M Gohan, Gotenks SS3, MajinVegeta

Topic started by comicfanforever on Jan. 9, 2010. Last post by AKUMA 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Fat Buu, Kid Buu, Super Buu Vs M Gohan, Gotenks SS3, MajinVegeta     

Team Buu - Fat, Kid and Super 

Vs 

Team Saiyan - Mystic Gohan, Gotenks Super Saiyan 3 and Majin Vegeta.

Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Hmm........either Gohan or Gotenks can take down Fat Buu. Gohan (if he doesnt play around) can easily destroy Super Buu. Kid Buu is going to be the only problem. I dont see how this battle will go, but one thing I do know, Majin Vegeta isnt going to last long in this one.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@JThree47693 said:
" Hmm........either Gohan or Gotenks can take down Fat Buu. Gohan (if he doesnt play around) can easily destroy Super Buu. Kid Buu is going to be the only problem. I dont see how this battle will go, but one thing I do know, Majin Vegeta isnt going to last long in this one. "
Pretty much the same as what he said, Gohan could easily take both Fat buu and super buu, only problem is kid buu, They might have a chance.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I would have to say that the Buu team has the better chance of winning for the following reasons: 

Majin Vegeta should not last that long in this battle, his power allowed him to briefly fight on equal terms with Fat Buu however due to the Buu's limitless stamina and regeneration not to mention his greater power he proceeded to manhandle Majin Vegeta severely injuring and even after releasing most of his energy in a suicidal explosive energy wave sacrificing his life it was not the sufficient power to destroy Fat Buu. Fat Buu should be able to easily handle Majin Buu if he is serious in this battle and does not perceive it as a simple game. Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks should have the sufficient power to destroy Fat Buu if he takes the battle seriously but if one considers his personality he would fail to defeat him as the amount of energy consumed by the fusion is immense, Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks whilst maintaining his cockiness managed to nearly destroy Super Buu who possesses much more power than Fat Buu so one could assume that even while taking it as a joke Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks should have enough power to completely destroy Fat Buu.  

Mystic/Ultimate Gohan if he takes this battle seriously should be able to quickly defeat Super Buu. And though there are certain hints that Mystic/Ultimate Gohan might be nearing or is higher than a Super Saiyan 3 he clearly does not possess the energy of the form, Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks is significantly weaker than Super Saiyan 3 Goku and much more cocky and believes himself to be the mightiest warrior in the universes nearly always underestimating his opponents so if Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks were to fight Kid Buu he would lose miserably considering that Kid Buu could regenerate from virtually all of his attacks and was able to make Super Saiyan 3 Goku who is more powerful than any Gotenks form suffer terribly during their fight. If Gotenks fought Kid Buu he would lose because of massive energy consumption and overall a weaker power level.  

Kid Buu is the only actual problem in this battle. I do not see how Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks could compete with him considering that he has a significantly lower power level and the fusion lasts for very little time and even more so because of Kid Buu's physical stature it will motivate Gotenks to be even more cocky and waste even more time. Mystic/Ultimate Gohan has never shown the sufficient energy to vaporize Kid Buu, the amount of energy needed was only found in the Spirit Bomb (the energy of every sentient being on Earth). Majin Vegeta would be defeated by Fat Buu while Fat Buu would proceed to be defeated by either Mystic/Ultimate Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks then Super Buu would proceed to either be defeated by Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks or Ultimate/Mystic Gohan if he does not absorb anyone in this battle and later on Kid Buu would proceed to defeat Ultimate/Mystic Gohan who does not possess the necessary energy projection to truly eliminate Kid Buu and I would assume that by the time Kid Buu is the last the Buu in the battle the Gotenks fusion would have already ended. Also one could say that Kid Buu could simply destroy the planet rendering the Saiyans without oxygen to survive but that would only apply if they are fighting on a planet.  

ND
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

team two stomp 

unless the buu's can absorb the sayains
@FLCL1: Since the OP doesn't state otherwise I would have to say Super Buu would absorb either Gohan or Gotenks as a last resort maneuver. And if they are fighting on a planet one could assume that Kid Buu could simply blow it up rendering the Saiyans without oxygen to survive. 

ND
@Newdeath:
yep your right. nuff said 

Buu's win
Post by Sonata (35,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The saiyans are abit handicapped Majin Vegeta doesn't stand a chance against either of the Buus.
@FLCL1: Also not to start an argument on this but I have never seen Mystic Gohan project the sufficient energy to destroy Kid Buu though in Gohan's defense in nearly his entire appearance he was shown effortlessly beating his opponent.

ND
@Newdeath: 
no he hasnt  

speculation but maybe his fighting skills are better than his ki skills, because in his fight with buu it was pretty obvious that he was matching buu ki blast but was, in turn,gohan was beating the crap out of him. kid buu has been shown to show little reaction to physical attacks (mostly because he is a bloodlusted animal).

let it be noted that gohan (buu saga) was more social than he was willing to train  

@FLCL1: You misunderstood my post. I said Gohan has nothing to harm Kid Buu in my perspective, as you said physical attacks have virtually no effect on Kid Buu and Gohan's power quite possibly stemmed from his physical prowess rather than overall power. 

ND
@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1: You misunderstood my post. I said Gohan has nothing to harm Kid Buu in my perspective, as you said physical attacks have virtually no effect on Kid Buu and Gohan's power quite possibly stemmed from his physical prowess rather than overall power.   ND "

oh.......well now that i understand what your saying you would be correct about that

@FLCL1: Indeed. 

ND
@Newdeath:
wait wasnt you debating a while back that gohan COULD beat kid buu?
@FLCL1: A while back yes. 

ND
@Newdeath:
lol came to the winning side im guessing XP
@FLCL1: Ha :) 

ND
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
team Buu they can erase a universe
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Auron said:
"team Buu they can erase a universe "

I don't think Buuhan is listed here?
Post by AKUMA (34 posts) See mini bio Level 1

buu team only beacuse of kid buu...

vegeta wont last..why is he even in here?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel