Fat Buu, Kid Buu, Super Buu Vs M Gohan, Gotenks SS3, Goku SS3

Topic started by comicfanforever on Jan. 11, 2010. Last post by Newdeath 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (450 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Fat Buu, Kid Buu, Super Buu Vs M Gohan, Gotenks SS3, Goku SS3    
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Goku souls by blowing up the universe and porting his family and everyone on earth to toehr world .
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Now this is more evenly matched. The combined power of SSJ3 Goku and Mystic Gohan should be able to defeat Kid Buu(not counting the other Buus because Gohan can finish them off quite easily) But, team 1 can still win this, mainly because of Kid Buu. 
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Auron said:
" Goku souls by blowing up the universe and porting his family and everyone on earth to toehr world . "
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Auron said:
" @Auron said:
" Goku souls by blowing up the universe and porting his family and everyone on earth to toehr world . "
"

Blowing up the universe? 

Only buuhan and above have been stated to possess that power. 

Goku can teleport, but kid buu can easily follow. He has a similar technique to instant transmission.
Post by AKUMA (34 posts) See mini bio Level 1

fat buu and super buu are dely with easily... kid buu might pose trouble but he gets defeated..not to long after the others...
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Mystic Gohan > Kid Buu 
SSJ3 Goku > Super Buu (base) 
SSJ3 Gotenks > Fat Buu 

Everyone sticks their man and it's ball game.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

the buu's stomp
@Alexman113 said:
"Mystic Gohan > Kid Buu SSJ3 Goku > Super Buu (base) SSJ3 Gotenks > Fat Buu  Everyone sticks their man and it's ball game. "

I am not too sure that gohan has ever displayed the power to beat buu, his energy and all of the z-fighters energy was not enough.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@soldier: Mystic Gohan's increase in power clearly wasn't overall power but more in his physical prowess and speed rather than projective and radiative power. 

ND
@FLCL1 said:
"the buu's stomp "

this^ 

buu's blow up planet 

kid buu eats fat buu 

super buu marries kid buu XD
@soldier: Gohan completely dismantled Super Buu. I see no reason why he would not be able to beat Kid Buu. He does not have the fatigue of a transformation to worry about, so he should be able to go the distance with him on a stamina point of view. Kid Buu's real power was he insane stamina ad healing powers. I mean SSJ2 Goku was doing alright against him. There is no way Goku would have won in that form, but that battle was far from a stomp from Buu. I have no doubt in my mind that Kid Buu < Mystic Gohan. Kid might be more sporadic and hostile compared to Super Buu, but I am not so sure he is stronger. Buu seems to be stronger when the evil part of him is in control. To me, Super Buu was Kid Buu/Evil Buu + Fat Buu's power.
@Alexman113 said:
" @soldier: Gohan completely dismantled Super Buu. I see no reason why he would not be able to beat Kid Buu. He does not have the fatigue of a transformation to worry about, so he should be able to go the distance with him on a stamina point of view. Kid Buu's real power was he insane stamina ad healing powers. I mean SSJ2 Goku was doing alright against him. There is no way Goku would have won in that form, but that battle was far from a stomp from Buu. I have no doubt in my mind that Kid Buu < Mystic Gohan. Kid might be more sporadic and hostile compared to Super Buu, but I am not so sure he is stronger. Buu seems to be stronger when the evil part of him is in control. To me, Super Buu was Kid Buu/Evil Buu + Fat Buu's power. "

the ssj2 goku thing, was all due to kid buu mucking around, goku stated that kid buu could have easily finished them off, but was mucking about. 
He destroyed ssj2 vegeta who is equal to or stronger than ssj2 goku. 

Gohan beat the stuffing out of super buu, but was still defeated. Kid Buu is more powerful than super buu, as the spirit bomb which contained the energy of galaxies (of dead people), and the energy of earth and the z-fighters. Kid Buu saw it as nothing. Sorry but mystic gohan is outclassed, in speed durability, and energy.
@soldier said:
"@Alexman113 said:
" @soldier: Gohan completely dismantled Super Buu. I see no reason why he would not be able to beat Kid Buu. He does not have the fatigue of a transformation to worry about, so he should be able to go the distance with him on a stamina point of view. Kid Buu's real power was he insane stamina ad healing powers. I mean SSJ2 Goku was doing alright against him. There is no way Goku would have won in that form, but that battle was far from a stomp from Buu. I have no doubt in my mind that Kid Buu < Mystic Gohan. Kid might be more sporadic and hostile compared to Super Buu, but I am not so sure he is stronger. Buu seems to be stronger when the evil part of him is in control. To me, Super Buu was Kid Buu/Evil Buu + Fat Buu's power. "
the ssj2 goku thing, was all due to kid buu mucking around, goku stated that kid buu could have easily finished them off, but was mucking about. He destroyed ssj2 vegeta who is equal to or stronger than ssj2 goku.  Gohan beat the stuffing out of super buu, but was still defeated. Kid Buu is more powerful than super buu, as the spirit bomb which contained the energy of galaxies (of dead people), and the energy of earth and the z-fighters. Kid Buu saw it as nothing. Sorry but mystic gohan is outclassed, in speed durability, and energy. "

He lost to Buutenks, not base Super Buu, who would also beat Kid Buu.
@Alexman113 said:
"@soldier said:
"@Alexman113 said:
the ssj2 goku thing, was all due to kid buu mucking around, goku stated that kid buu could have easily finished them off, but was mucking about. He destroyed ssj2 vegeta who is equal to or stronger than ssj2 goku.  Gohan beat the stuffing out of super buu, but was still defeated. Kid Buu is more powerful than super buu, as the spirit bomb which contained the energy of galaxies (of dead people), and the energy of earth and the z-fighters. Kid Buu saw it as nothing. Sorry but mystic gohan is outclassed, in speed durability, and energy. "
He lost to Buutenks, not base Super Buu, who would also beat Kid Buu. "

Yeah he lost to super buu, because he got outsmarted. Kid Buu could probably straight up absorb Gohan like he absorbed South supreme Kai, if that happens, team 1 destroys team 2. 

Powerwise gohan destroyed superbuu. 
And Yes Buutenks is more powerful than kid buu. 

But Kid Buu's regeneration and energy reserves have proven to be superior to any other buu, even though he is not the most powerful, he is the most dangerous. He is pure evil and so can tap into his evil powers. 
Vegeta made a statement that ssj3 goku was the best. Picollo mistook gohan for goku, which puts them on a similar level. Goku ssj3 put up a great fight, But Kid Buu would outlast anybody. In fact Kid Buu only lost due to PIS.
@soldier:
The problem with Goku and Gotenks is that they need SSJ3 to keep up. Gohan is essentially human in the sense that all of his power is naturally his. He no longer has to waste power transforming or taking on fatigue by staying in a powered up form for extended amounts of time. He had achieved what Goku was striving for before the Cell games. To make transforming a natural event. Without Gohan being held back by any strain on his body, he should be able to go the distance with Kid Buu. Even IF he wsn't able to seal the deal, it is only a matter of time before Gotenks and Goku win their fights and play the numbers game on Kid Buu which he will NOT win.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Alexman113 said:
"@soldier: The problem with Goku and Gotenks is that they need SSJ3 to keep up. Gohan is essentially human in the sense that all of his power is naturally his. He no longer has to waste power transforming or taking on fatigue by staying in a powered up form for extended amounts of time. He had achieved what Goku was striving for before the Cell games. To make transforming a natural event. Without Gohan being held back by any strain on his body, he should be able to go the distance with Kid Buu. Even IF he wsn't able to seal the deal, it is only a matter of time before Gotenks and Goku win their fights and play the numbers game on Kid Buu which he will NOT win. "

Actually, Kid Buu would be able to defeat the trio. Gotenks would really be a non factor, and seeing as Gohan is just a physical brawler, I dont see Kid Buu having any problems with him. And Goku is going to have no one to stall for him so that he can create a spirit bomb. I change my answer to team 2 via Kid Buu solos
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I'm going to have to side with the Buu team. Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks is fairly capable of easily defeating Fat Buu within a brief period if he takes the battles seriously and not see it is as merely a game and allow his ridiculously high arrogance and cockiness surface and even then he should be able to utterly vaporize Fat Buu. However one must consider the fact that the Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks fusion does not last for a very long period so within the moments of the battle the fusion would end leaving both Goten and Trunks completely exhausted and in need of rest. Mystic Gohan has the sufficient power to completely dominate Super Buu with no visible effort whatsoever and if he actually takes the battle seriously he should be able to destroy Super Buu before Super Buu resorts to absorption.  

Super Saiyan 3 Goku however is not powerful enough to defeat Kid Buu due to various disadvantages including stamina, massive ki consumption and limited time within his highest form. Both Super Saiyan 3 Goku and Gotenks should be able to destroy Fat Buu and combined they should be able to obliterate Super Buu however even if all three Goku, Gotenks and Gohan fight Kid Buu I don't see a possible way for them to win the battle. Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks' fusion would end within minutes leaving a weakened and exhausted Goten and Trunks open to attacks and would be easily defeated, Goku's Super Saiyan 3 form requires tremendous amounts of ki and stamina to be maintained, Super Saiyan 3 Goku has been shown to not be able to destroy Kid Buu and it was only theorized that he could and during Super Saiyan 3 Goku's fight with Kid Buu, Kid Buu was clearly not using his full power and was merely toying with Goku and managed to brutally beat him in the process, if Kid Buu were to fight seriously one could assume he would defeat Goku due to his advantage in speed apparently, stamina and regeneration. Physical attacks obviously do not affect Kid Buu, Mystic Gohan regardless of his power should not be able to defeat Kid Buu, Mystic Gohan's power stemmed mostly from his physical prowess and he has never shown the ability to project enough energy to vaporize Kid Buu, Mystic Gohan's power increase was most likely in his physical strength, speed, stamina and durability.  

Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks' fusion would time out, Mystic Gohan doesn't possess the necessary energy to vaporize Kid Buu and Super Saiyan 3 Goku suffers from massive ki consumption and very limited stamina. Also one should consider that if they are fighting on a planet Kid Buu could simply resort to destroying the planet leaving the Saiyans without oxygen to survive.  

ND
@Newdeath said:
"I'm going to have to side with the Buu team. Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks is fairly capable of easily defeating Fat Buu within a brief period if he takes the battles seriously and not see it is as merely a game and allow his ridiculously high arrogance and cockiness surface and even then he should be able to utterly vaporize Fat Buu. However one must consider the fact that the Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks fusion does not last for a very long period so within the moments of the battle the fusion would end leaving both Goten and Trunks completely exhausted and in need of rest. Mystic Gohan has the sufficient power to completely dominate Super Buu with no visible effort whatsoever and if he actually takes the battle seriously he should be able to destroy Super Buu before Super Buu resorts to absorption.   Super Saiyan 3 Goku however is not powerful enough to defeat Kid Buu due to various disadvantages including stamina, massive ki consumption and limited time within his highest form. Both Super Saiyan 3 Goku and Gotenks should be able to destroy Fat Buu and combined they should be able to obliterate Super Buu however even if all three Goku, Gotenks and Gohan fight Kid Buu I don't see a possible way for them to win the battle. Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks' fusion would end within minutes leaving a weakened and exhausted Goten and Trunks open to attacks and would be easily defeated, Goku's Super Saiyan 3 form requires tremendous amounts of ki and stamina to be maintained, Super Saiyan 3 Goku has been shown to not be able to destroy Kid Buu and it was only theorized that he could and during Super Saiyan 3 Goku's fight with Kid Buu, Kid Buu was clearly not using his full power and was merely toying with Goku and managed to brutally beat him in the process, if Kid Buu were to fight seriously one could assume he would defeat Goku due to his advantage in speed apparently, stamina and regeneration. Physical attacks obviously do not affect Kid Buu, Mystic Gohan regardless of his power should not be able to defeat Kid Buu, Mystic Gohan's power stemmed mostly from his physical prowess and he has never shown the ability to project enough energy to vaporize Kid Buu, Mystic Gohan's power increase was most likely in his physical strength, speed, stamina and durability.   Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks' fusion would time out, Mystic Gohan doesn't possess the necessary energy to vaporize Kid Buu and Super Saiyan 3 Goku suffers from massive ki consumption and very limited stamina. Also one should consider that if they are fighting on a planet Kid Buu could simply resort to destroying the planet leaving the Saiyans without oxygen to survive.   ND "

Perfect summary.

DAMN YOU NEW DEATH!!!!!! 

wait...do i have to edit "damn"?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel