Fairy Tail vs Grimoire Heart (alternate)

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on Dec. 25, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 8 months ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,167 posts) See mini bio Level 10

In an alternate universe, Bluenote was taken down by Makarov's last bit of power on Tenroujima, leaving Gildarts pretty much at normal.

Gildarts arrives at the same time as Laxus to try to take down Hades (team Natsu are still battle-worn).

Can Laxus and Gildarts together pull it off?

After 7 minutes, team Natsu (Natsu, Erza, Grey, Lucy, Wendy) regain all their power and re-join the fight.

Hades has full access to all his power, and his heart cannot be disabled/destroyed.

Post by othus12 (6,683 posts) See mini bio Level 13

yeah they destroy hades

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,167 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12: I really wasn't sure with this one. Base Hades beat Laxus with mid-difficulty, with his eyepatch removed he was even stronger. A part of me wants to say that not even the addition of Gildarts would be enough, but wanted to see what people would think.

Post by othus12 (6,683 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@GIRUGAMESH: gildarts was handicapped in his fight against bluenote. that's why it seemed to be even. full powered gildarts should be able to take out hades with the help of laxus. especially since gildarts can stall hades long enough for laxus to use fairy law on him.

Post by 321zigzag1 (638 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@othus12 said:

@GIRUGAMESH: gildarts was handicapped in his fight against bluenote. that's why it seemed to be even. full powered gildarts should be able to take out hades with the help of laxus. especially since gildarts can stall hades long enough for laxus to use fairy law on him.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hades was able to survive Preskip Laxus' level of Fairy Law.

Then again Laxus never bothered to use back then either.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Hades get's destroyed by Gildarts.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel