facepalm awards!!! :)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 23, 2009. Last post by takashichea 4 months, 1 week ago.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

@KingOfAsh said:

Father stomps Thanos and turns him into a flower

What The hell...

They clearly don't know who is Thanos LOL

It's sad coming from Comic Vine no less. What in the world happended over there. There used to be great debaters over there.

LMAO! I just noticed that is CV! jajaja! thanks for telling me that!

Well they must of left...good thing those guys are not in here...it would be scary!

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

More DBZ wank coming from MvC....

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/frieza-busting-planet-vegeta-314872/

Apparently, Base Frieza is Star level now :O

Post by flamesaber (423 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@supernova7005: We were saying FINAL FORM frieza is a SMALL star buster.

At least I was saying that.
@DBZ_universe said:

@ChromeDisaster:Read this thread...it will give you the lulz

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/superman-vs-john-cena-in-an-i-quit-mtch-146885/

That was a joke thread obviously.

I can't believe you took that thread seriously 

Things like this happen on MVC for entertainment -_-

@flamesaber said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ChromeDisaster:Read this thread...it will give you the lulz

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/superman-vs-john-cena-in-an-i-quit-mtch-146885/

That was a joke thread obviously. I can't believe you took that thread seriously Things like this happen on MVC for entertainment -_-

I know it was a joke thread, I have made my own in the past as well. I just though of all the stuff they were saying was hilarious!

@DBZ_universe:
 What is your user name in MVC ?

@flamesaber said:

@DBZ_universe: What is your user name in MVC ?

I am not a member sorry. I don't plan to be one either. I like it here more.

@DBZ_universe: ok
Post by Kobra678 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 15

XD There have been lots of joke threads. Like Superman with prep vs Batman with sundip.

Comic Vine... first Father turns Thanos into a flower, now Thing is beating up Herald+ level characters. Sad to say the debate quality may be going down there.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,118 posts) See mini bio Level 12

What I find funny about the logic of debating for Dragon Ball Z is probably no science from Toriyama went into it. So when people say, 10x gravity on this plant = this amount of crap is hilarious. Toriyama has only 1 thought on his mind regarding the gravity training. If they can move normally under that level of gravity, then they will be faster.

Not the science part of it meaning the blood would pool and they'd die under that level of gravity.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The best stuff I've seen deserving to he put on this forum have nothing to do with the battle forums.

@MarioRedfield said:

The best stuff I've seen deserving to he put on this forum have nothing to do with the battle forums.

Then put it on anyway :)

Post by cosmicdude (367 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Post by Kobra678 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@cosmicdude: XD Aizen stomps everybody in that thread. They made him omnipotent.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@cosmicdude: That's a joke thread man.

Have a look at this: http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/mvcs-sephiroth-vs-obds-juubito-314231/

Post by DevilMayhem666 (261 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Some people on MVC actually believe that SS arc Orihime runs at mach 11 speeds.
Post by takashichea (11,920 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

I'll lock this thread. I have trouble drawing the line between what users can say and what they can't say because the line of insult and criticism are blurry in addition to America's Freedom of Speech amendment. An attack is making insults to a person, company, fiction, etc without any reason just to boost the attacker's self esteem.

I always discourage folks to stop talking ill of other sites. We'll be like them. There were problems from a certain group who undermined the authority of the mods and Anime Vice's reputation. I do encourage friendly exchange between sites, but grudges don't go away as seen in some users who aren't willing to forgive and forget. Those users are ousted due to the trust and respect they lost from users when they engage in these manners outside of the site.

This thread here is a source of bitter feelings.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel