facepalm awards!!! :)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 23, 2009. Last post by takashichea 4 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Fehafare (9,326 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SpeedForceSpider: I hope you know that the only AV veterans still around are Dream, ReiKai and Sonata and that you yourself can't even know it as you joined yesterday.

And you want to say i made those quotes up? From what i remember i provided a link to the thread and i directly quoted you with no change to the sentence, and Dream has seen the posts as well, i assume we both must be lying.

@DBZ_universe: As i said you can throw calcs out i don't care.

And i didn't ask you about FF characters or any First Class Solider (who happen to be FF characters)

I asked you about this one sentence :

SOLDIER 1st class Zack Fair was able to dodge multiple gun fire from machine guns per second from every direction. They are at least mach 100, Sephiroth and Cloud are stronger than him in AC.

So what is it, yes or no?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Fehafare: I am also a Veteran on this site and I agree with him. Also he said he was wrong in that part... so why make such a big fuzz about it?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,948 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Fehafare: From what I know, Taichokage, Destinyheroknight, and DBZ_Universe are also veterans as they were here long before me. None of these cats believe in using the calcs as facts.

@Fehafare said:

And you want to say i made those quotes up? From what i remember i provided a link to the thread and i directly quoted you with no change to the sentence, and Dream has seen the posts as well, i assume we both must be lying.

Show me saying machine gun fire(NOT the characters) is Mach 100. Then get back to me, why must I repeat the same thing over and over for you to understand?

@Fehafare said:

SpeedForceSpider thinking that machine-gun bullets travel at mach 100...

This is the quote I am calling you out for. Stop making such a big deal out of something irrelevant.

@DBZ_universe: Can't really consider you one. You've been off for far too long, when i said veterans i meant people who were here pretty much all the time, but then again most probably didn't so yeah just forget that even though the ones a mentioned are the ones i can respect as debaters + some more (throw ReiKai out from the respect part tho).

And is it not my right to post in this thread if someone said something stupid, after all i was attacked by both of you because i posted that here?

@SpeedForceSpider: MHS = Mach 50 or anything above.

In that context we were talking about the speed of mach 100. Which means MHS in that context does mean mach 100+.

But ignoring that even if we take the minimal value of mach 50 it doesn't make it look any less stupid, if you are insisting on it i will edit it and change it to mach 50 though it makes absolutely no difference.

And again i ask since when is making a post in a thread made for stupid VS claims, making a big deal out of the stupid claim?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,948 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Fehafare: *sigh* Listen dude I apologize if I hurt your feelings but the point of the facepalm awards is to post something ridiculous a user posted. Me saying them dodging machine gun fire making them MHS can be absurd I can agree. But, you could have easily posted an incorrect quote and I wouldn't have cared but this:

@Fehafare said:

SpeedForceSpider thinking that machine-gun bullets travel at mach 100...

Is a fat lie.
Post by Dream (7,627 posts) See mini bio Level 21

And now I see this has gone downhill...

@SpeedForceSpider: I'll ask you again.

Does it make a difference if it if it's mach 50 or 100? And as i pointed out in that context it is mach 100 you are talking about?

But there to please you it no longer says mach 100, but 50.

@Dream: lol...

Post by Theorder14 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 9

c'mon, let's not get at each others throat now

@Theorder14: Lol, man, that's how debate forums work. Yeah shit happens sometimes, so what? I really got nothing personal against SFS, i just think that some of his claims as far as VS are concerned are stupid and that's about it.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,189 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Fehafare: Go ahead and don't consider me a veteran.

@DBZ_universe: Well sorry if i hurt you or anything, but if you are asking me to place you on the same level as Sona, NewDeath, Dream, etc... i can't do that.

@Fehafare: I am not hurt and it's true I am not in the level of Sonata, Newdeath or even Destinyheronight. I have a long way to got o be at their level.

But I am one of the few old users that are still active tho.

@DBZ_universe: Well yeah if you just want to go by how long you've been here then sure.

But then a few more months and i can call myself a veteran as well lol.

@Fehafare: Well I was referring of how long I have been here. Also other users might consider me one lol.

Well maybe in 2014 you could be considered a veteran since you came in 2011.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,231 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Dream said:

And now I see this has gone downhill...

LOL

John Cena vs Superman was funny.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel