facepalm awards!!! :)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 23, 2009. Last post by takashichea 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Dream (7,263 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The Mach 100 claim has to do with this calc that was done on OBD(look into spoilers for whirlwind maze feat), and that calc seems rather dubious.

Post by Fehafare (8,619 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Dream: Not really the point. He actually said that said calc which is pretty much his only hope is bullshit and then he goes on to say that they still are mach 100+ because they dodged machine gun fire. After i pointed out said flaw he said what is now the first quote i posted and even before that he said what i posted in the second quote.

There's no rhyme or reason to it, he just wants to believe that those feats are MHS/mach 100+ no proof or logic behind it whatsoever.

@Fehafare: Link to thread?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,840 posts) See mini bio Level 15
No the quote you need to find is me saying MGF is Mach 100. Which I didn't say, don't be retarded.

@Fehafare: Yeah, I just looked into the thread. I know modern firearms can only fire at supersonic speeds currently, highest being at Mach 3. Anyone who could evade that kind of speed easily would at least be hypersonic, yet calling them massively hypersonic is absurd.

The highest is Mach 5 not Mach 3.

@SpeedForceSpider: You said that FF character or better Zack in this case is Mach 100 because dodged said machine gun bullets, what does follow from there?

And also, MHS is at least mach 50+ and up, so even if we say you didn't mean mach 100 (which is obvious you did looking at the context), it still makes no sense and it makes you look like a bloody idiot.

@Dream: Actually there are some modern assault rifles reaching mach 4.5 and under the right conditions potentially mach 5, but yeah it's still wayyyyyyyy off the mark.

I meant SOLDIER characters you dumbass.

@SpeedForceSpider:

Ok i'll break it down so your brain can understand:

1. You say that Zack/Anyone from SOLDIER is mach 100.

2. You are asked for proof and you deny the only solid calc you have at your disposal.

3. You post a scene where Zack dodges machine gun fire, claiming that's a feat that puts him at mach 100.

4. You say it two times, machine guns fire at MHS speeds.

Please tell me which of those four points is made up?

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This thread is a hostile place.

Both point 1 and 2 are bullshit. I said or mentioned SOLDIER 1st class. Your calc isn't solid at all learn to research something instead of depending on others to do it for you. You must be retarded.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

You show them SpeedForceSpider!

@SpeedForceSpider:

It's not even my calc. And from what i know you don't seem to do anything yourself other than guess feats depending on how you feel about a character.

ohgodwhy: SOLDIER 1st class Zack Fair was able to dodge multiple gun fire from machine guns per second from every direction. They are at least mach 100, Sephiroth and Cloud are stronger than him in AC. Just because something appears slow doesn't automatically mean they are slow.

Please tell me now that you didn't say it just there.

@DBZ_universe: This moron wants to mock me with his worthless calcs he runs to the OBD to get  and he thinks its legit. No one else seems to care about them. I suggest he shoves those calcs up his ass, and research the material himself. Anyway despite his egging me on with insults, he is getting ignored like on the thread mentioned.

@Fehafare said:

@SpeedForceSpider:

It's not even my calc. And from what i know you don't seem to do anything yourself other than guess feats depending on how you feel about a character.

ohgodwhy: SOLDIER 1st class Zack Fair was able to dodge multiple gun fire from machine guns per second from every direction. They are at least mach 100, Sephiroth and Cloud are stronger than him in AC. Just because something appears slow doesn't automatically mean they are slow.

Please tell me now that you didn't say it just there.

Yep that's why I put SOLDIER 1st class not FF characters which is a world of difference. And the Sephiroth and Cloud thing goes further because they are faster and more powerful. Learn to understand my intentions before you quote me. Anyway, keep on ranting about my post by what I say stands. Ignoring you on this thread now.

@SpeedForceSpider:

Let's see, I'm insulting you? You have called me a retard a couple of times as well as dumb. The only thing i did so far was say that you make yourself look like a bloody idiot. Next, i don't see the point in your hostility towards those calcs. I don't even make them nor do i partake in making them, i just look at them and try to find a flaw, perhaps you could try to do the same instead of just no accepting something because you dislike it. And correction my friend, you and other debate newbys don't care about calcs, while many other, mostly veteran debaters do.

Also this isn't even about a stupid calc, it's about the fact that you wanted to back up a mach 100+ claim using a MGF dodging feat, with out without the calc that's something that remains nonsensical. It doesn't matter if Cloud and Sephiroth are more powerful than Zack, as it doesn't get them any close to mach 100. And since when aren't they FF characters please?

And your "ignoring me" is just a way of evading a very simple question, which i have posted above in the previous post.

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: Yeah I saw that in that thread as well. OBD is joke and their fan calcs are worthless. And yes mocking you is not ok.

@DBZ_universe:

As i said ignoring OBD, throwing out every calc there is and just going by how flashy a feat is.

Do you believe that this statement is true:

SOLDIER 1st class Zack Fair was able to dodge multiple gun fire from machine guns per second from every direction. They are at least mach 100, Sephiroth and Cloud are stronger than him in AC.

And as i pointed out he insulted me multiple times to which i gave only one reply, which was more a mockery of his claim then him, yet i'm the one mocking him (ignoring the fact that i have all right to do so).

@Fehafare: Wow look you got me to reply again. What a cookie? Anyway the reason for the reply was you saying I said, Machine gun fire is mach 100. Do you know how stupid that sounds? How can a machine gun fire that fast? You made something up on the spot just to put it here.

You can say my logic is nonsensical all you want, but most of the AV veterans don't buy into the calcs so that's an obvious fat lie. I am mature enough to admit I am wrong but if you start to quote me with stupid things I didn't say you have problems.

As for the mach 100 reference I was trying to prove they were massively hypersonic based on something other than a calc if I am wrong then oh well. You got insulted because of the machine gun mach 100 on the previous page which was a lie.

Online Now

@Fehafare: I only go by feats so I ignore clacs unles is from the writer him/her self.

Also SpeedForceSpider already said that only 1st class soldiers are at that speed. So no, FF characters are not Mach 100.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel