facepalm awards!!! :)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 23, 2009. Last post by takashichea 4 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@321zigzag1: Poor Kratos, he gets hyped a lot. He is a badass, but GoW fanboys hype him. In the past last year someone made Kratos vs Broly LOL

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: *Sigh* what a shame. That in itself is deserving of a facepalm. Naruto, beating Frieza? Not in a million of Naruto's lifetimes.

@ChromeDisaster: jajajaja to damn funny.

There was one that actually send me a PM telling me that Naruto could beat SSJ4 Goku by a resengan.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: *spits coke zero on self* LMFAO!!!!!!! Naruto couldn't catch Gregory with that thing lol!

@ChromeDisaster: jajajaja.

I have also dealt with Sonic fanboys... they are the most vicious IMO. One actually made an account to flame at me lol.. all cause I said that Flash was faster. But then I trolled him by adding Zoom to the conversation and he forgot about flaming lol...

Another Jill Valentine fanboy got butthurt cause I said that Rebecca was the coolest in Resident Evil.

I have dealt with many You Tube trolls lol

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

One of the worst I have ever seen (Is a shame they deleted it) was 6 months long flame war about Kenshin Himura (From Rurouni Kenshin) vs Thanos, with a couple of tards saying that Kenshin can move faster than Thanos, cut his arms and remove the Gauntlet of Infinity with the Amakakeru Ryu No Hirameki

@Kuro_San said:

One of the worst I have ever seen (Is a shame they deleted it) was 6 months long flame war about Kenshin Himura (From Rurouni Kenshin) vs Thanos, with a couple of tards saying that Kenshin can move faster than Thanos, cut his arms and remove the Gauntlet of Infinity with the Amakakeru Ryu No Hirameki

LOL that is so funny.

IG Thanos being defeated by Himura would be one of the biggest plot devices in fiction history.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,621 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe: Archie sonic or game/cartoon sonic? Because if it's Archie it's actually possible.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

On a top 10 strongest anime character list on Youtube that didn't have Dragon Ball Z on it:

In terms of raw power, destructive power, and speed SSJ4 Gogeta is BY FAR the strongest of any imaginable or existing protagonists. Close second would be Ichigo from Bleach during final Aizen battle. You dumbfucks need to comprehend power levels before spreading your opinionated fallacies.

@CerusSerenade: I am sure they were talking about Game Sonic

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@CerusSerenade said:

@DBZ_universe: Archie sonic or game/cartoon sonic? Because if it's Archie it's actually possible.

Depends on the version of Flash as well, he was damn near unbeatable by anyone under Skyfather level without plot devices or some sort of powerup pre-52. Speed force was pretty freaking hax.

@solesamurai: Well am sure they didn't know which Flash to talk about cause they would say he was faster than sound or that he could only go 200mph lol.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Wouldn't matter, they all can use speed force to some extent, only difference is their mastery of it. And Even the slowest Flash(jay garrick) is faster than light.

@solesamurai: Yup, but they would deny it and kept calling me a bunch of horrible names.

Post by Fehafare (9,307 posts) See mini bio Level 13

SpeedForceSpider thinking that machine-gun bullets travel at mach 50...

@Fehafare: Pretty sure he doesn't.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Fehfare so FF characters must be machine guns now huh? Don't be an idiot.

@SpeedForceSpider: @DBZ_universe:

@Fehafare: Not really looking for your approval considering the calcs you gave are BS. Machine Gun fire is MHS. I was just proving because they assume something is slow doesn't mean it appears so. Not replying after this Fehafare.

There, a direct quote from the thread. Not to mention that even if that claim didn't exist, you said that FFVII characters are Mach 100 because they dodged machine guns which implies the same.

@DBZ_universe:

@Theorder14: I don't think you quite understand the concept of machine gun fire from an army in all directions. Machine gun rounds fire at MHS. I haven't seen many anime perform the same exact feat. Take it or leave it. I won't debate on this any further just my two cents.

Here's another one in the same thread.

@Fehafare: I see.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel