facepalm awards!!! :)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 23, 2009. Last post by takashichea 7 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Whats_out_the_bag: Well at the end of the series the only ones stronger than him were Raizen in his prime and Yomi (By a miniature amount) Raizen who was half dead shook demon world with his stomach growling and we already had sensui with 1/5 power causing earthquakes and putting strain on the planet. I'm not saying everyone can planet bust nor am I saying Yusuke can simply fire a spirit gun and blow up earth. I am saying that if Yusuke at the end of the series (3 year time-skip and all which is after the Yomi fight) used all his energy on the planet he could potentially destroy it (This is counting multiple attacks not just one spirit gun or something) but even then it is debatable which is what I was trying to get across. But yes I can understand the frustration that comes with those kinds of claims, especially when the person does not even attempt to back it up or takes something waay out of proportion.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,599 posts) See mini bio Level 10

None of what you said would even hint at planet busting level. Not even country destroying.

Post by Dream (8,128 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Think it's time to bring this baby back from the dead.

Thanks to my good "friend", solesamurai.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,917 posts) See mini bio Level 12

"Mario or Sonic alone could solo Superman, together they stomp"

Post by SMXLR8 (7,566 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MarioRedfield: who and where did this come from?

Post by Dream (8,128 posts) See mini bio Level 21

And here we go again...

Guess some explanation is in order. Nearly a month ago, this thread was started up featuring a trio of Pokemon's strongest characters against three DBZ characters. Debate raged on for weeks with the thread eventually turning one-sided as CerusSerenade was the only one debating for the Pokemon side yet was ripped apart by those favoring DBZ and activity eventually died out.

CerusSerenade, very likely out of spite, created a couple threads which featured DBZ characters getting curbstomped by ridiculously powerful fictional characters.

Then in reaction to this, eddz99, othus12 and Masterofdeath created a bunch of battle threads with Arceus with either spite against more powerful characters, personal amusement or crippling the character to the point where it could easily be beaten by far weaker characters.

Some advice for the mentioned four: If you disagree with one another, move on instead of trying to piss one another off for your own personal amusement, spites and payback.

Post by eddz99 (2,639 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Dream said:

And here we go again...

Guess some explanation is in order. Nearly a month ago, this thread was started up featuring a trio of Pokemon's strongest characters against three DBZ characters. Debate raged on for weeks with the thread eventually turning one-sided as CerusSerenade was the only one debating for the Pokemon side yet was ripped apart by those favoring DBZ and activity eventually died out.

CerusSerenade, very likely out of spite, created a couple threads which featured DBZ characters getting curbstomped by ridiculously powerful fictional characters.

Then in reaction to this, eddz99, othus12 and Masterofdeath created a bunch of battle threads with Arceus with either spite against more powerful characters, personal amusement or crippling the character to the point where it could easily be beaten by far weaker characters.

Some advice for the mentioned four: If you disagree with one another, move on instead of trying to piss one another off for your own personal amusement, spites and payback.

Arceus vs. Madara is a spite for madara? Going by what you said the threads that we created includes arceus getting stomped, So madara stomps arceus?, I don't get you.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,262 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99: I don't know and calling my thread a stomp is automatically saying that Arceus's destructive power is less than the destructiveness of reentry to the Earths atmosphere as that could have destroyed Wing Zero in Heero wasn't quick enough on what he was doing.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,740 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream: Actually, the YHVH was a test to see how the forum viewed YHVH.

If you take a look at YHVH and Arceus, they aren't that different.

They have both created divine beings to who rule over the world.

They both have stated multiversal powers yet when faced with real feats they're pathetic. (death to a human, damage from a meteor)

YHVH creates universes, so does Arceus.

I got the answer I was looking for, the forum just hates that their character was beat by a pokemon character.

@CerusSerenade: no you just refused to listen that YHVH let himself be killed while Arceus just got owned by something he created that isn't even alive.

@Masterofdeath: I never denied that, but that doesn't change the fact that YHVH could be killed (that his durability was that low) by a human.

@CerusSerenade: yes but the human that killed him was the Messiah which puts him above regular human.

@Masterofdeath: Weren't we just talking about "gods" being a title?

Regardless, Hiruko is another human that is required in the party against YHVH, and Hiruko holds no such title.

Post by othus12 (7,732 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Dream: i thought facepalm awards were created to show retarded statements, not to rant about threads. besides you are the first one telling us to stop and yet you go here -.- nice logic you got there.

@CerusSerenade: video game mechanics such as in Xenosaga when Albedo hacks the exephalon(or however you spell it) dive and you have to fight him you use three characters to fight him when after the fight it shows a cutscene of only Rubedo fighting him.

@Masterofdeath: That would mean something if the other human wasn't required in the fight against YHVH.

@CerusSerenade: I haven't played the game so please tell me is Hiruku the only teammate in the game? If so that is easily written down as game mechanics where having Hiruku there because they thought the player needed a extra person the make the battle winnable.

@Masterofdeath: Concession accepted. If Arceus has bad durability, so does YHVH, and if YHVH has bad durability then this community has the wrong idea about how characters work.

@CerusSerenade: I never conceded. all I said was that I had never played the game. But from the video I watched which I am including in this post it also comes down to game mechanics. They would not include a character in a battle if they can not harm the boss as that would just be a waste of space. Just to use the same battle from Xenosaga again cause I have became addicted to the game. In that battle to seriously harm Albedo you have to destroy his arms. In the battle his arms take a few turns to regenerate while in cut scenes he regrows them almost instantly. It all comes down to what will make it so that the player will keep playing the game. They would not won't to play a game with a final boss that they can't beat. Heck in several video games the final boss you beat but in the cut scene after the fight your character looses.

@Masterofdeath: Except that's not what happened, YHVH died. Hiroko is required to be in your party. Do you deny that Hiroko obviously had to be able to harm YHVH, even though Hiroko is a mere human with no such title as "messiah"?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel