facepalm awards!!! :)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 23, 2009. Last post by takashichea 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@UltimateHero0406: Bro I know you saw this: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/nappa-vs-aang/725357/

Freaking ridiculous people troll this hard.

LOL!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@UltimateHero0406: LOL bro he tried to debate with those silly cartoon characters. Toon Force is sooo overrated I plan on making a team and killing his soon.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,043 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SpeedForceSpider: There should be a rule against battles with toonforce characters against serious characters. Its just stupid and a waste of time since there is nothing to compare.

@UltimateHero0406: Precisly bro :)

I feel Toonforce is overly wanked now a days. I thought it was to be just something funny to watch, but these freakin people use it in a battle they have zero feats that can suggest they can do this and that.

@SpeedForceSpider: Yeah. They just use visual gags as feats and call the power limitless. I especially hate the guys who hide behind pure toonforce instead of making a real debate just so they can "win". Anyone can pick random cartoons and make them fight but it goes nowhere.

@UltimateHero0406: Yep I agree. Well I made a team so I doubt he can make a comeback.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,313 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@UltimateHero0406: one of mine was when way_of_the_ninja said-"Orochimaru could probaby even beat galactus from what I've seen on the cartoons.wrap him up in manda's coils and squeeze till his head explodes and hes done for.

hows he going to break out of that exactly?

both sasuke and naruto are stronger than galactus because they have surpassed orochimaru too."

http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/93650-Naruto-vs-the-Living-Tribunal

Post by Iju (98 posts) See mini bio Level 7

no way. this is the best.

Even the lion can see your fail....
Even the lion can see your fail....
Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Gifted to us by the superb MasterJohn, from another of his "Beat my character" threads, I give you Admiral Pollins:

@MasterJohn said:

RULES

Morals off, bloodlust off.

You get the chance to have 1 team.

17 characters maximum, 1 minimum.

Your team must last for 43 minutes.

You can use anyone under darkseid level

Only use villians and heros

Random encounter.

Original equipment

mild BFR.

My Character

Powers:

Admiral Simon Pollins of the USS pollins.
Admiral Simon Pollins of the USS pollins.

Telepathy: This ability is natural, he was born with it. He can penetrate the most strongest of minds with little trouble, and use his telepathy offensively. If someone were to get past his mental defenses and into his head, their heads would be flooded with a million little voices until their head litterily explodes into a million pieces.

Sword of Pollin: He, himself, doesn't have many magical abilities or powers however his Sword does. His sword has elemental powers, air, earth, fire, and water. Meaning with the swift of his longsword he can summon a boulder onto his enemies, raise iron or clay golems, create giant boulders of ice, call down lightning, etc.

Shield of pollin: His sword actually generates a shield at all times. When his sword is even in his holster, the shield is generating. Only way to break the shield is to break the Sword which is impossible. His shield protects him from: Meteors, telepathic attacks (his telepathy is a defense) heat vision, omega beams, cosmic threats, asteriods, it also covers: Hexes, curses, magical attacks and bullets. As well with bow and arrows, knives, and dark energy. His shield can also handle Lightsabers or any other type of melee and range weapon.

Super speed: He can react to the likes of Zoom and Flash, as well as deflect their blows. He can strike his opponet down before they can even get a thought in their minds, and his sword can move at the same speeds he can.

Durability: He has deflected the blows of Hulk and d has absorbed the attacks of Doctor Strange and Doctor Voodoo with his sword. He also has reacted and dodged the likes of Flash and Zoom, as well as absorbed the attacks of Doctor Strange.

Night vision: His sword applies him with the ability of night vision.

Summon: His sword can summon anything with the elements, like clay or rock golems, or lightning beings, he can do this before someone can think about attacking him/

I've given you a summary, you may begin.

And he claims this guy isn't OP.

@Blindside: I'm done with that guy. I tried to go back and make up with him since I don't like leaving hard feelings but he was too butthurt so I let it go. But I stomped his teams 3 more times just for the hell of it.

@UltimateHero0406: I keep stomping his characters and teams and he gets major butthurt, adds characters, adds powers/weapons to his characters and tries to win.

He does not.

@Blindside: It's not even that he not good at battles like that. It's just his attitude. If you disagree with him he gets all pissy and condescending like your wrong. It's hard to talk to a a person who is horribly misinformed and cannot fathom that they are misinformed no matter how many people tell them.

@UltimateHero0406: IKR.

I came up with a team to beat his though.

@Blindside: Me too. I got Darkseid, some characters from this crazy hax manga that I like, some more hax characters from needless, and a guy that takes over people's souls when he gets killed.

@UltimateHero0406: You didn't use GER, did you?

@Blindside: No, who is that?

@UltimateHero0406: Gold Experience Requiem.

@Blindside: Oh, no. I don't even follow Jojo. I used Ultimo characters who have the power to revert anything back to it's previous states or freely control time, control all senses including extra senses, rewrite memories, read hearts and intentions, and control emotions. And then the needless characters can do pretty much anything including control gravity and magnetism of any object or person.

But I wish I did follow Jojo. They have the craziest powers that I'd like to see.

Post by Dream (7,739 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Guess I get to bring this back special thanks to a guy who seems to have a ridiculous grudge against Jersey Shore's Snooki.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,801 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

I still think the idea of this thread is ridiculously mean and uncalled for.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel