facepalm awards!!! :)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 23, 2009. Last post by takashichea 3 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@indifferentmrh said:

@SilverGalford:

DBZ>>>>>>>ALL ANIME along with Marvel and DC put together

until I read this I seriously thought nothing can surpass the

hulk can get infinitly strong and has a healing factor toaa does not

I was so wrong and naive

GOD of DBZ can simply ERASE the entire Marvel and DC universe out of existence with a mere thought, or grant Goku omnipotence so he can do the job himself. DBZ characters can not be defeated only stalemated, Tori-bot wouldn't allow it." -

"No, you CAN'T name them because there is NO other anime characters beyond DBZ, you're spouting false bullshit."

"Anime vice are filled with trolls and people who creates shitstorms.Their opinions are not valuable, neither is yours. Name the strong anime characters,and list their feats, is that to hard for you to do? Or you're just spouting false shit? DBZ>>>>>>>ALL ANIME along with Marvel and DC put together, you can't prove otherwise

HOLY CRAP that needs one of these

This isn't nearly as bad but still pretty trollish

Ok so im on Comicvine doing a who can beat my team thing. on my team is Dormammu, Dr. Strange, Aizen, Ben 10, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Mandy, Wanda, and Dark Danny and this gut is gonna say that that his team of weak cartoons like mr krabs and mighty mouse can beat them:

What's stopping Danny Phantom ffrom going invisible, sneaking behind him, and shooting out a blast of his energy at Dormammu? I doubt anything he throws at Danny will effect him. Danny is very intangible. I will post clips soon. Also, wouldn't Spongebob and hisMAGIC PENCIL be a problem? What's stopping Winsome from distracting Dormammu, Danny attacking, and Spongebob erasing?

Dude says DANNY PHANTOM could simply hide from and hurt DORMAMMU. But thats not nearly it.

1. i'M JUST SAYING, MM could use his lasso on Diana is he wishes..

Dude says that MIGHTY MOUSE, the old sucky cartoon, could lasso and beat WONDER WOMAN.

Well, I can argue with one thing, he CAN redirect heat vision as he redirected the knives with his lightning. All of this sounds like god-level...Or atleast near it.

Dude says that this low degree of durability registers as God level.

ME: Did you see what Aizen was doing in the video? If so tell me exactly what he was doing in the video I just posted please.

I see it, I am not even the wee-bit impressed.

I showed them a video of Aizen pwning the captains and Vizards and his response is "not impressed". NONE of his characters had any powers that could even hold a candle to Aizen and their response is "not impressed". Its like stfu and gtfo you troll. But in the end me and this other user pwned them thankfully.

You have no slayed me, I am not troll. Water splashed all over my screen and keyboard..

I don't care about losing, take your "victory".

I am finished with this thread anyway. We have gotten wayoff topic.

Please, lock this.

Me and this other user ragged on them so hard that they had to admit defeat and have the thread locked lmao! It was the perfect ending.

You. I know you.

I remember this thread.

I was the "other user".

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Blindside: Yeah, I'm pretty sure I saw you on that thread as well. I think you had started to break at the thread owner's arguments before I got to it. But the user I was referring to is called Dark_Fang I believe.

@UltimateHero0406: I am Dark_Fang lol

@Blindside: Oh! Sorry. You use two accounts.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UltimateHero0406: I have two different accounts, I'm GunGunW on ComicVine. You figured that out though I didn't have to tell you, lol.

@MarioRedfield: But why have 2? One account will work on both AV and CV.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UltimateHero0406: Because I didn't know that at the time.

@MarioRedfield: Ohh. Ok.

@UltimateHero0406: 2 different accounts because I made them pre-Multipass.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,078 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I got something

"So dude stop the bull shit. Vegeta would kill Bill faster than you think. Logically speaking. Nobody outside of DBZ are a match for any DBZ characters. DBZ characters are like gods compared to DC Marvel Naruto One Peace so on and so fourth."

Post by waybig1010101 (2,947 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@waybig1010101: My favorite part were when that one user said that Naruto was a thorn on a rose and thats why he would win and when that super troll said that naruto would trick LT with shadow clones and kill him with a rasen shuriken.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@UltimateHero0406: Bro I know you saw this: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/nappa-vs-aang/725357/

Freaking ridiculous people troll this hard.

@SpeedForceSpider: Yeah I just did lol. I just would love to see their argument for how that is anywhere near fair.

@UltimateHero0406: LOL and the guy had to nerve to ask me why. I should flag that BS.

@SpeedForceSpider: Well they are probably just a newb. You gotta give them a chance to learn. I was kinda like that when I first signed up. And it'll be locked soon enough anyway.

@UltimateHero0406: Dude DBZ and Avatar just don't mix. That is pretty big for a newb mistake don't cha think?

@SpeedForceSpider: Yeah, thats true. The difference is like from the ground to space. But, they will learn the ropes soon enough. And if not, they will be eaten alive by DBZ fans. So either way they will get the picture of how bad of a rape that thread is. Plus I've seen a lot worse. A level 11 guy seriously told me that Danny Phantom could defeat Dormammu. That is the point when there is no mercy lol. I posted in right here in fact.

@UltimateHero0406: Bro I seen a guy there named master john say Bugs Bunny solos anyone. And he posts the most ridiculous kinds of battles I have ever seen. He is seriously expecting people to debate on: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/mary-poppins-vs-mr-mxyzptlk/722231/

@SpeedForceSpider: Yeah! Thats the guy I was talking about. He trolls so hard on his threads. First he talks about lame old characters that NOBODY cares about. And then he tries to convince us that their childish, cartooney, and vague feats are worth something. Here is one where he trolled me soo hard. Starting with either this page or the next.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/defeat-my-team-of-cartoons/718184/?page=8

And especially the last page where I just lost patience. Me and slayed him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel