facepalm awards!!! :)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 23, 2009. Last post by takashichea 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Mostly because it was dead for so long lol But you are right it needs to be moved.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Sonata: Is it really that serious?

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SpeedForceSpider: Not really I cant move it anyway:P
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Sonata: lol M'kay.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Is this trolling or what

Ok so here i will show some really bad comments so here we go by this was on a superman vs goku video

"Kami can recreate MOONS after they've been destroyed and recreate beings bodies, can Superman Prime do that? Didn't thought so,DBZ>ALL ANIME." - Skid Zero

HAHAHAHAHH WOW did you know that dbz are not even in the top strongest anime list so get over it dbz are weak compared to strong being in DC, marvel and anime - Me

"Name other anime characters who can one shot planets with ease please and provide evidence of it as well. And no, you're wrong, Tori-bot, GOD of DBZ can simply ERASE the entire Marvel and DC universe out of existence with a mere thought, or grant Goku omnipotence so he can do the job himself. DBZ characters can not be defeated only stalemated, Tori-bot wouldn't allow it." - Skid Zero

I don't have to name them come to place called anime vice and make a account there then say what your saying here over there, people either agree or say your wrong - ME

"No, you CAN'T name them because there is NO other anime characters beyond DBZ, you're spouting false bullshit." - Skid Zero

oh so your not going too join well too bad I know yur wrong and people on anime vice would have said you were wrong as well Dbz<<<<<<Marvel, DC and other strong animes nuff said - Me

"Anime vice are filled with trolls and people who creates shitstorms.Their opinions are not valuable, neither is yours. Name the strong anime characters,and list their feats, is that to hard for you to do? Or you're just spouting false shit? DBZ>>>>>>>ALL ANIME along with Marvel and DC put together, you can't prove otherwise." - Skid Zero

neither can you =D you can't prove jack so you lost - Me

"You're the one with all of the claims that you fail to back up with evidence.List these stronger than DBZ anime characters like you've claimed. =)

There is no other anime character above Ultimate Shenron and Tori-bot, do you like failing?Because you're quite prosperous when it comes to it." - Skid Zero

so are you like I said the names are on anime vice if you think your right then join other wise give up - Me

"LOL, no evidence?Well thank you for confirming my point precisely that there is no other anime characters above DBZ characters,troll harder next time. =)" - Skid Zero

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

GOD of DBZ can simply ERASE the entire Marvel and DC universe out of existence with a mere thought, or grant Goku omnipotence so he can do the job himself. DBZ characters can not be defeated only stalemated, Tori-bot wouldn't allow it." -

"No, you CAN'T name them because there is NO other anime characters beyond DBZ, you're spouting false bullshit."

"Anime vice are filled with trolls and people who creates shitstorms.Their opinions are not valuable, neither is yours. Name the strong anime characters,and list their feats, is that to hard for you to do? Or you're just spouting false shit? DBZ>>>>>>>ALL ANIME along with Marvel and DC put together, you can't prove otherwise

many dbz characters are featless and full of speculation to power them up . this is pure gold! LOL! .

Reality is simply too much for you so you came into the web and displayed your stupidity and failure as a person onto here... how lower can you go? To the point where you'll eventually drive someone to kill themselves?

People like you are one of the reasons why this world is in turmoil. Did your mom and dad never loved you enough? Did someone steal your pathetic excuse of virginity at a young age? Did a bully from middle school beat you up and steal your lunch money? Oh I forgot, you ate your lunch money because you were so ever incredibly stupid after your mom said that it was your lunch money that given the level of common sense you insinuated on your time here in Whiskey Media, you ate instead.

Or are you really an angry Beverly Hills kid that's secretly a schizophrenic? Due to how much better other people are compared to you, you want to make others feel lower than yourself? A person like you will eventually grow to become a low life in the future.

the typical dbztard. they never learn. seriously , my favorite superhero is Superman ,because he is an icon , but if someone is stronger than him, what can i do?

Either I change my favorite superhero for the strongest one or accept the truth LOL!

Post by indifferentmrh (90 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@SilverGalford:

DBZ>>>>>>>ALL ANIME along with Marvel and DC put together

until I read this I seriously thought nothing can surpass the

hulk can get infinitly strong and has a healing factor toaa does not

I was so wrong and naive

Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@indifferentmrh: lol

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@indifferentmrh said:

@SilverGalford:

I was so wrong and naive

GOD of DBZ can simply ERASE the entire Marvel and DC universe out of existence with a mere thought, or grant Goku omnipotence so he can do the job himself. DBZ characters can not be defeated only stalemated, Tori-bot wouldn't allow it." -

"No, you CAN'T name them because there is NO other anime characters beyond DBZ, you're spouting false bullshit."

"Anime vice are filled with trolls and people who creates shitstorms.Their opinions are not valuable, neither is yours. Name the strong anime characters,and list their feats, is that to hard for you to do? Or you're just spouting false shit? DBZ>>>>>>>ALL ANIME along with Marvel and DC put together, you can't prove otherwise

HOLY CRAP that needs one of these

This isn't nearly as bad but still pretty trollish

Ok so im on Comicvine doing a who can beat my team thing. on my team is Dormammu, Dr. Strange, Aizen, Ben 10, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Mandy, Wanda, and Dark Danny and this gut is gonna say that that his team of weak cartoons like mr krabs and mighty mouse can beat them:

What's stopping Danny Phantom ffrom going invisible, sneaking behind him, and shooting out a blast of his energy at Dormammu? I doubt anything he throws at Danny will effect him. Danny is very intangible. I will post clips soon. Also, wouldn't Spongebob and hisMAGIC PENCIL be a problem? What's stopping Winsome from distracting Dormammu, Danny attacking, and Spongebob erasing?

Dude says DANNY PHANTOM could simply hide from and hurt DORMAMMU. But thats not nearly it.

1. i'M JUST SAYING, MM could use his lasso on Diana is he wishes..

Dude says that MIGHTY MOUSE, the old sucky cartoon, could lasso and beat WONDER WOMAN.

Well, I can argue with one thing, he CAN redirect heat vision as he redirected the knives with his lightning. All of this sounds like god-level...Or atleast near it.

Dude says that this low degree of durability registers as God level.

ME: Did you see what Aizen was doing in the video? If so tell me exactly what he was doing in the video I just posted please.

I see it, I am not even the wee-bit impressed.

I showed them a video of Aizen pwning the captains and Vizards and his response is "not impressed". NONE of his characters had any powers that could even hold a candle to Aizen and their response is "not impressed". Its like stfu and gtfo you troll. But in the end me and this other user pwned them thankfully.

You have no slayed me, I am not troll. Water splashed all over my screen and keyboard..

I don't care about losing, take your "victory".

I am finished with this thread anyway. We have gotten wayoff topic.

Please, lock this.

Me and this other user ragged on them so hard that they had to admit defeat and have the thread locked lmao! It was the perfect ending.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@indifferentmrh said:

@SilverGalford:

I was so wrong and naive

HOLY CRAP that needs one of these

This isn't nearly as bad but still pretty trollish

Ok so im on Comicvine doing a who can beat my team thing. on my team is Dormammu, Dr. Strange, Aizen, Ben 10, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Mandy, Wanda, and Dark Danny and this gut is gonna say that that his team of weak cartoons like mr krabs and mighty mouse can beat them:

What's stopping Danny Phantom ffrom going invisible, sneaking behind him, and shooting out a blast of his energy at Dormammu? I doubt anything he throws at Danny will effect him. Danny is very intangible. I will post clips soon. Also, wouldn't Spongebob and hisMAGIC PENCIL be a problem? What's stopping Winsome from distracting Dormammu, Danny attacking, and Spongebob erasing?

Dude says DANNY PHANTOM could simply hide from and hurt DORMAMMU. But thats not nearly it.

1. i'M JUST SAYING, MM could use his lasso on Diana is he wishes..

Dude says that MIGHTY MOUSE, the old sucky cartoon, could lasso and beat WONDER WOMAN.

Well, I can argue with one thing, he CAN redirect heat vision as he redirected the knives with his lightning. All of this sounds like god-level...Or atleast near it.

Dude says that this low degree of durability registers as God level.

ME: Did you see what Aizen was doing in the video? If so tell me exactly what he was doing in the video I just posted please.

I see it, I am not even the wee-bit impressed.

I showed them a video of Aizen pwning the captains and Vizards and his response is "not impressed". NONE of his characters had any powers that could even hold a candle to Aizen and their response is "not impressed". Its like stfu and gtfo you troll. But in the end me and this other user pwned them thankfully.

You have no slayed me, I am not troll. Water splashed all over my screen and keyboard..

I don't care about losing, take your "victory".

I am finished with this thread anyway. We have gotten wayoff topic.

Please, lock this.

Me and this other user ragged on them so hard that they had to admit defeat and have the thread locked lmao! It was the perfect ending.

WAIT WTF WHO THE HELL SAID DANNY PHANTOM COULD BEAT DORMAMMU! I WILL FIND THEM AND END THEM!

WAIT WTF WHO THE HELL SAID DANNY PHANTOM COULD BEAT DORMAMMU! I WILL FIND THEM AND END THEM!

if Danny Phantom beats Dormammu (LOL), Ichigo Kurosaki beats the Living Tribunal . XD

@solesamurai: @SilverGalford: Ikr. Dormammu snaps and Danny is a puddle of goop. And Aizen would just rape his whole universe.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

"Very Intangible" that killed me, how can anybody be very intangible?

THE TROLL STRIKES AGAIN!!!

The very same guy on CV is spouting nonsense again. Check it guys:

"Exactly. RR can do nothing to them, they can do nothing to him. Don't think he's powerless, he's a DC comic bird AND a Cartoon character. He's very powerful.

Weather they can speed faster then roar runner is debatable, but Road Runner is faster then Zoom or Flash."

Says that the Road Runner is faster than Flash and Zoom! ZOOM!

"Can't gypsy aris just freeze time and then kill Thanos with a large fire blast?"

Says that one of his lame cartoons can kill Thanos with a large blast of fire!

"Professer Paradox beats Living Tribunal while going back in time and killing him in one of his battles."

Says that a human with time travel powers can kill the Living Friggin Tribunal!!!

OMG this has to stop before punch a hole through my computer screen lol.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The whole idea of "facepalm" awards is really, really mean.

@MarioRedfield: Sorry, but its pretty much the only place I can vent about these sorts of things.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UltimateHero0406: Not you in particular, just the idea of this thread is extremely rude.

"Professer Paradox beats Living Tribunal while going back in time and killing him in one of his battles."

OMG LOL!

"Can't gypsy aris just freeze time and then kill Thanos with a large fire blast?"

Who on earth is Gryspy Aris?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I admit that the Road Runner thing is debatable due to his toonforce but everything else is total bs.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel