facepalm awards!!! :)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 23, 2009. Last post by takashichea 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@nobodystillequlsdipshit:

1)kids get on this site the last thing we need is you slinging out the N-word because you are butthurt

2)i did not see the scans, hints why i am asking you to actually post the scans idiot.

3)i dont mind trolls and you can say what ever you want on the internet however on this site you watch your tougue

Post by PunkMastaFlex (65 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@nobodystillequlsdipshit:

LMFAO..this coming from the dumb faggot who got banned for doing the exact same thing on comicvine under the name sasanno....right

Who's gotten banned more? My one time? Or your hundredth time? Assuming this is the appropriate approximation for you. You also spelled sasanno wrong and forgot to capitalize it. Before actually attempting to undermine ones' intelligence, learn to spell the most simplistic of things and type in correct grammatical format that middle schoolers should know of or otherwise, you'd appear as a hypocrite and as someone without a middle school level education. As for being banned, you really can't understand why and how I was banned right? It wasn't under this reason as so you might want to believe, it was under numerous usage of profanity. As for you, what you've done to Dark Huntress and the rest of the site is incredibly immature and is an act of pity and desperation as you try to attempt to inflict upon others what you feel all the time. Reality is simply too much for you so you came into the web and displayed your stupidity and failure as a person onto here... how lower can you go? To the point where you'll eventually drive someone to kill themselves?

People like you are one of the reasons why this world is in turmoil. Did your mom and dad never loved you enough? Did someone steal your pathetic excuse of virginity at a young age? Did a bully from middle school beat you up and steal your lunch money? Oh I forgot, you ate your lunch money because you were so ever incredibly stupid after your mom said that it was your lunch money that given the level of common sense you insinuated on your time here in Whiskey Media, you ate instead.

Or are you really an angry Beverly Hills kid that's secretly a schizophrenic? Due to how much better other people are compared to you, you want to make others feel lower than yourself? A person like you will eventually grow to become a low life in the future.

Post by ReplicaRex (584 posts) See mini bio Level 18

Did I miss something?

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

People like you are one of the reasons why this world is in turmoil.

the bad news is there are a lot of people like him in the world.

Post by PunkMastaFlex (65 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SilverGalford said:

People like you are one of the reasons why this world is in turmoil.

the bad news is there are a lot of people like him in the world.

I know that... it's quite sad.

Post by Dream (7,250 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Post by Fehafare (8,563 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Dream: I Agree.

But i should actually thank him as he motivated me to get a bit active again for some reason. I mean i did show up every day here but i never did anything.

Post by Roman55 (98 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Dream: I must apologize for that. Still if he would only get his facts straight (fat chance since only what he says matters to him) there would be no problem.

Also.....Raigen....why does that sound stupidly familiar to me.....

@Roman55: Reikai and Raigen are one and the same.

He now lurks here since he's banned on OBD.

@Dream said:

@Roman55: Reikai and Raigen are one and the same. He now lurks here since he's banned on OBD.

OH GOD HIM

http://web.archive.org/web/20100807054519/http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Raigen

Never thought I'd hear his name, Now I have the Raigen Effect for just being here.

Post by FalconC2 (349 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream said:

@Roman55: Reikai and Raigen are one and the same. He now lurks here since he's banned on OBD.

I remember once, how ReiKai claimed that telekinesis wouldn't work on D because he could cut through it or something. Another nice one, was that the force couldn't be used on organics or people but instead only on objects. You know, as if Darth Vader hasn't casually snapped people's necks before with the force or something.

It didn't make a lot of sense.

If you want some shits and giggles, check out this fun debate I had with the fool last year in a Z vs Haruka Kaminogi match. Convinced that Z is on the same level of power as the Choushin and doesn't comprehend the many-worlds interpretation to quantum mechanics applied within Noein. :P

@Dream: I commend you on stifling through all of ReiKai's nonsense.

I remember him saying once that he gets all of his info from AMV's of all things.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,838 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Dream: lol that is some shits and giggles.

@FalconC2: ReiKai is hilarious, I never seen a guy wank characters so hard.

@Roman55: TheVectorPrime is a damned fool no need to apologize for his BS.

@SpeedForceSpider: I was apologizing for myself but yeah.

I could say that VectorPrime sucks.....but that would be an insult to oral sex.

Post by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (82 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This isn't even a battle. It's more along General Discussion and Off-Topic. How did this survive here for over 2 years?

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

This isn't even a battle. It's more along General Discussion and Off-Topic. How did this survive here for over 2 years?

No idea. Maybe it should be moved. What do you guys think?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel