facepalm awards!!! :)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 23, 2009. Last post by takashichea 8 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
@DJSNuva1 said:

Indeed.

I just realised why you started doing this.

Indeed.... 

@paladin said:

Still, it shows the mods' goodwill as they were cool enough to allow his new account to exist.

Yeah, I agree.
Post by Dream (8,274 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Dream: LOL!

ND

Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

bump

the house of reps tried to pass a bill making the bill of rights void

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

All posts made by poster that carries Whelmed in his user name or I_Bomb_Atomically now

@Asune said:

All posts made by poster that carries Whelmed in his user name or I_Bomb_Atomically now

i am currently debating with him, however i just got back after like 5-6 months so i cant judge however from my 2 post too him i agree

@FoolyCooly:Oh boy, prepare for the lulz

@FoolyCooly:I'll suggest you ... Popcorns

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@FoolyCooly said:

@Asune said:

i am currently debating with him, however i just got back after like 5-6 months so i cant judge however from my 2 post too him i agree

Do you remember a user from comicvine called "spike" and "i'm inifinite"? if you don't , i will help you to remember. he used to debate in that way on comicvine by using insults . he is so_whelmed and i_bomb_automatically. since comic vs manga and anime threads were banned from CV. now he is doing what he does best here on AV.

as for facepalms , Mystic Gohan beating classic Thor? Goku beating Silver Surfer? omg.

Post by maigret (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

actually the dbgt characters CAN win!

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SilverGalford: I recall arguing with spike.. That's whelmed too? Figures, he was always an idiot.

@SilverGalford: @DJSNuva1:

makes sense

@I_Bomb_Atomically: "Fooleycooley for coming into a thread calling people liars and then stated how he didnt know if they were lying or not as he didnt know anything on the topic being discussed. It takes a real special person to pull something like that off."

HAHAHAHAHA!

1) im fooly fucking cooly no "e's"

2)i simply goated you into posting proof which you didnt unforgivably, then again you are spike.

3)as far as im concerned you are still a liar that knows nothing about comics

@I_Bomb_Atomically said:

My nominations are DJnuva1 for thinking that planet size is determined by how big its continents are. I guess he was too busy trying to hide his stiffies in school when they were teaching about Pangea. Yup...someones an idiot alright. And yet has the nerve to call someone an idiot...brilliant. Fooleycooley for coming into a thread calling people liars and then stated how he didnt know if they were lying or not as he didnt know anything on the topic being discussed. It takes a real special person to pull something like that off. Asune: just for being asune. Silvergayford ....because he believes God gave his only begotten son so he can troll in broken english. And for the record buddy...in only insult people to stupid to live....which pretty much means you and everyone else on this list.

Are you tracking me down on comic vine? LOL! you stalker. so now you are a racist , a hypocrite , a religious intolerant , a troll and on top of all a stalker ? you are too "awesome" . I wonder spike, Is this the way how you spend your life ? are you going to do this forever ? hating everybody? how miserable . I had already told you before, your insults are useless ,and your life is pathetic. Do you know why? because of an insignificant cartoon , a stupid, insignificant, and miserable cartoon(anime) and a character from Japan (Goku) . This surprasses everything i may have done before because at least i don't waste my time taking cartoons, manga and comics seriously just like you .now i'm not worried about vs threads , you are . You take this too seriously that you must insult to win , Kid. Grow up, kiddo and get out of your mommy's basement because the world is not DBZ . Seriously , Do you study or work? i can't even imagine what your co-workers may think about you unless they are as miserable and pathetic as you which i doubt .

we the viners ( execpt for the DBZ supporters who think your insults help to defend DBZ and make you smart ) think you are a waste of time and a troll. we have better things to do.

I_Troll_Automatically was banned? thank God. he was even insulting in private. lol

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
The Facepalm reward goes to!!!! I'm so whelmed and I bomb atomically even though they are both the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by PunkMastaFlex (65 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SilverGalford said:

I_Troll_Automatically was banned? thank God. he was even insulting in private. lol

When someone such as he insults on a private level through the internet, it means they have "no life" and is virtually a sad and mentally/emotionally challenged kid in actuality and covers it by insulting others over the internet.

im not exactly sure if he deleted his comment or not but i bomb automaticly responded to my comment with a absolute nonsense.

if you are reading this troll i couldnt see the scan off a screen shot

hey guys look at this , a new comment made by i troll automatically now he has another troll account "nobodycaneatadick"

every comment this troll makes will be revealed LOL!:

My nominations are DJnuva1 for thinking that planet size is determined by how big its continents are. I guess he was too busy trying to hide his stiffies in school when they were teaching about Pangea. Yup...someones an idiot alright. And yet has the nerve to call someone an idiot...brilliant. Fooleycooley for coming into a thread calling people liars and then stated how he didnt know if they were lying or not as he didnt know anything on the topic being discussed. It takes a real special person to pull something like that off. Asune: just for being asune...aka a phone sex cyber slut Silvergayford ....because he believes God gave his only begotten son so he can troll in broken english. And for the record buddy...in only insult people to stupid to live....which pretty much means you and everyone else on this list.

LOL! , this guy is too awesome XD! ,he should do stand-up comedy.

When someone such as he insults on a private level through the internet, it means they have "no life" and is virtually a sad and mentally/emotionally challenged kid in actuality and covers it by insulting others over the internet.

I always believe there were a lot of retarded people on the internet . In fact i know that's true , but Spike is so very damn unique and special among troll users.

I have seen many DBZtards and trolls, but Spike takes the cake.

BTW , he is sending me offensive pics to insult Asune and me .

I wonder what his family think about him. because seriously he has mental problems. i assume he lives alone and do drugs before commenting ;otherwise, he wouldn't waste too much time insulting.

@nobodyisstilladipshit666 said:

jk he hates you too
jk he hates you too
@SilverGalford:

Spike's life in 2 minutes and 27 seconds , for him everything is like TROLOLOLOLOLOL.

now a song for you :

"every comment you make"

"every account you create"

"every site you check"

"every insult you say"

"Mods will ban you"

@nobodyisstilladipshit666:

scans arent any good if you cants see them,mate.

i lied?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel