facepalm awards!!! :)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 23, 2009. Last post by takashichea 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Mortein: Well, that's why we have great users like Newdeath,Taichokage,Destinyheroknight, you and a few others who set an example of not doing things like that.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Kurohige: its not insulting ppl are making fun of the comments ppl write, thats why its facepalm awards for stupid stuff ppl write
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Kurohige said:
" @Mortein: Well, that's why we have great users like Newdeath,Taichokage,Destinyheroknight, you and a few others who set an example of not doing things like that. "
well it is probably a stupid idea to create such a thread
Is your avatar female crocodile?
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Mortein: Yes it is, I'm trying out new avatars, gives me a boost in debating sometimes, don't ask how lol.
Post by Dream (7,241 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,412 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Dream:
lmao i  thought i was the only one thinking of this
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,180 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
@FormerCrimsonKing: 
I think this is what most users, do when they see those threads

@Dream:
why would u bump a thread that encourages  insulting?
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Destinyheroknight said:

" @FormerCrimsonKing: 

I think this is what most users, do when they see those threads

"
This. Everytime I see random Battle threads, threads that are trolling certain topics, or dumb threads made for the sake of that one achievement, I want to reach though the screen and deliver a epic facepalm to the sap who makes the thread.
Post by Dream (7,241 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@SSJjanemba: A way to vent steam on some stupid things from Vice that ticked me off as of late, those two being the brunt of it.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,180 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
@SSJjanemba: 
Its face palming, we not insulting anyone.  
@SSJjanemba:
so would you rather he go and start flaming him? this thread is here for a reason.
@FormerCrimsonKing:
the irony is this thread was started on comicvine and was locked -_-
@SSJjanemba:
but yet its still here, not locked after almost 2 yrs...frm wat  i've seen while i was here, they members here arent like they are at comicvine
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Dream said:
" A certain user having his fun putting together fanfic DBZ characters in Battles forum threads.

And another award for this guy making the same question... for... four... different... threads he created.
"
Second on this, these theoretical battles involving non-existent characters like SSJ3 Nappa, when there is not even an SSJ Nappa, are a bit cryptic to say the least.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
" @SSJjanemba: but yet its still here, not locked after almost 2 yrs...frm wat  i've seen while i was here, they members here arent like they are at comicvine "
IMO it's better
it's not thread like this that need to be locked
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-vs-freddy-krueger-in-supermans-dream/622450/?page=9 

freddy is god ... lol
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
the thing that always makes me facepalm are the people who post mile long comic book page scans over and over again.... oh and the people who quotethose massive large scan posts, and the person who quotes that quote... before you know it there are just walls of the same images over and over again.... interesting thread, I am definitely going to follow this thread
@EganTheVile1: i agree
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@EganTheVile1: Me too. At that point I stop taking them seriously. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel