facepalm awards!!! :)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 23, 2009. Last post by takashichea 2 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
" @Mortein:
who sayed I am a fan of anything, maybe I prefer alot of things equally, maybe I hate everything, maybe I am a psyco posting from a hospital, maybe maybe my acount has more than one person, maybe I am a chat-bot with no real people, maybe I am an undercover staff member of whisky media, maybe I am all, maybe, I am none, you said I am male what if I am a female, what if I am both, what if I am neither, maybe you know me.
this is what happens when you use the word certainly my friend.
.PS:This comment must not be taken seariously "
This certainly isn't what happens when you use world certainly.
What if I am omniscient god who knows for certain you are fan of something?  
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Mortein said:
" @Rapest_of_super_heros said:
" @Mortein:
who sayed I am a fan of anything, maybe I prefer alot of things equally, maybe I hate everything, maybe I am a psyco posting from a hospital, maybe maybe my acount has more than one person, maybe I am a chat-bot with no real people, maybe I am an undercover staff member of whisky media, maybe I am all, maybe, I am none, you said I am male what if I am a female, what if I am both, what if I am neither, maybe you know me.
This certainly isn't what happens when you use world certainly. What if I am omniscient god who knows for certain you are fan of something?   "
1. This mean you are still a fan of something, Fan doesn't exactly means favourite of them all with no substitute 
2. If you hate everything why post?, i mean really? everything includes socializing like say posting on a community website
3. I am rather sure, this is either means your country have a very low security/social service OR it's full of nutcases
4.what is your point in this? that we should be politically correct? 
5. Oh My AI have been able to make advanced and biased response?, hence having a personality? especially a chat bot
6. HARRRR HARRRRR DUUUURRRRR 

and judging by your thread and responses, Comic Book Fanboy, on a quest to proof that " COMIC WINS !!11!!!"
@cfatalis said:

I strongly disagree with points 2 and 6.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@cfatalis said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Rapest_of_super_heros said:
" @Mortein:
This certainly isn't what happens when you use world certainly. What if I am omniscient god who knows for certain you are fan of something?   "
1. This mean you are still a fan of something, Fan doesn't exactly means favourite of them all with no substitute  2. If you hate everything why post?, i mean really? everything includes socializing like say posting on a community website 3. I am rather sure, this is either means your country have a very low security/social service OR it's full of nutcases 4.what is your point in this? that we should be politically correct?  5. Oh My AI have been able to make advanced and biased response?, hence having a personality? especially a chat bot 6. HARRRR HARRRRR DUUUURRRRR   and judging by your thread and responses, Comic Book Fanboy, on a quest to proof that " COMIC WINS !!11!!!" "
actually both of you lose now, because I said the comment must not be taken seriously. 
and wait a minute did you just say I am a comic fan, eewwwww gross, absolutely not(no offense to comic fans), and I am sorry if I ever sounded bias to you, I never really intended, I try as much as I can to go with the right choice. but no really when did I seem bias to anything. did you forget I agreed on my last thread with you that DS and Z together beat my team. seriously, you don't know a thing about me do you.
" actually both of you lose now, because I said the comment must not be taken seriously. and wait a minute did you just say I am a comic fan, eewwwww gross, absolutely not(no offense to comic fans), and I am sorry if I ever sounded bias to you, I never really intended, I try as much as I can to go with the right choice. but no really when did I seem bias to anything. did you forget I agreed on my last thread with you that DS and Z together beat my team. seriously, you don't know a thing about me do you. "
But you have forgot that when you say you are not serious, you actually mean I am most certainly serious.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15
this should be locked because all this thread does is allow ppl to insult each other
@Mortein: sir I am very well serious about you not being serious about the not so serious post,  but even if I wasn't serious it shouldn't be taken so seriously, unless it gets that serious that is. 
just ask your self is this guy serious:  

is that Mace Windu ?

@Mortein: no it's tracy morgan.  his catch phrase is" some buddy's gonna get pregnant" 

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

tengen is omnipotent. 

that was a good one 

kidding, or babbling, I thought all fanboy understand each other  

are you insulting? 
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@DBZ_universe said:
"

Broly stomps.....

spite thread....

Broly is a Universe Buster.....

even Broly as Restrained Super Saiyan beats Dark Schneider...

"
  its official
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,710 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cjanez said: 

DS has actually survived galaxy busting attacks and defeated opponents that have destroyed multiple galaxies INSTANTLY. opponents that actually destroyed galaxies with one shot (multiple times) and they never left everything in the galaxy inside,   

lol
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hiei_hyabusha said:
" @DBZ_universe said:
"

Broly stomps.....

spite thread....

Broly is a Universe Buster.....

even Broly as Restrained Super Saiyan beats Dark Schneider...

"
  its official "
yeah broly can destroy the univers, his own father even said so
@SSJjanemba said:

"  its official "yeah broly can destroy the univers, his own father even said so "

My father thinks I can finish college. lol

Post by taichokage (12,499 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Mortein said:
" @SSJjanemba said:

"  its official "yeah broly can destroy the univers, his own father even said so "

My father thinks I can finish college. lol  "
lmao.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Mortein: well at least he has faith in you
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
" this should be locked because all this thread does is allow ppl to insult each other "
@Kurohige said:
this should be locked because all this thread does is allow ppl to insult each other "
actually, having a thread where we could insult each other is a great idea.
Do I have permission to make one?
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Mortein: I don't have too much of a problem with it, but it's against the rules I think (Respect each other) or something like that, and we do enough of that in battle forums and on here. Why would you want to make that kind of thread anyway? Just asking.
@Kurohige said:
" but it's against the rules I think . "
so is spamming, but we still have threads made just for that.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel