facepalm awards!!! :)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 23, 2009. Last post by takashichea 6 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
" Well I have been watching DBZ longer than that, since 1995, but I have been debating the Goku vs Superman topic for about 2 years now:) "
i feel, your pain , i can .... sense it "

ROFL

this guy says that a cartoon character can beat superboy even match his speed 

@JThree47693 said:
"

@DaMan:  
@JThree47693 said:

"WTF!!!! BEN DOES NOT HAVE GHOST FREAK ANYMORE!!! Do I have to say it in french? What part of that arent you understanding? Ben does not have Ghostfreak anymore. Let that register in your mind. Damn, do YOU watch the show? Because it is clear that you dot. Superboy stomps this. "

"

READ THE THREAD!! Got it? If you actually read the whole thread, you'd realize that I already proved this wrong. He can use Ghostfreak and he also has Big Chill who has the same abilities. But you didn't know that did you?

Posted 15 hours, 11 minutes ago

Reply  |   Quote   |   Flag

Post by Count Bleck (229 posts) See mini bio

@DaMan said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"

@DaMan:  
@JThree47693 said:

"WTF!!!! BEN DOES NOT HAVE GHOST FREAK ANYMORE!!! Do I have to say it in french? What part of that arent you understanding? Ben does not have Ghostfreak anymore. Let that register in your mind. Damn, do YOU watch the show? Because it is clear that you dot. Superboy stomps this. "

"
READ THE THREAD!! Got it? If you actually read the whole thread, you'd realize that I already proved this wrong. He can use Ghostfreak and he also has Big Chill who has the same abilities. But you didn't know that did you? "
The speed of light>Any alien.  Superboy would be moving so fast, you wouldn't be able to see, hear, or smell him. 

Posted 15 hours, 10 minutes ago

Post by DaMan (756 posts) See mini bio

@Count Bleck said:
"He won't be able to think about going intangible before he gets tackled and brought to the sun at the speed of light, no scratch that, because he'd be hit at the speed of light, ghost freak would just disintegrate from a hit with infinite kinetic energy. "

Ghostfreak and Big Chill can't be touched or seen. Period.

Posted 15 hours, 10 minutes ago

@DaMan said:
" @Count Bleck said:
"He won't be able to think about going intangible before he gets tackled and brought to the sun at the speed of light, no scratch that, because he'd be hit at the speed of light, ghost freak would just disintegrate from a hit with infinite kinetic energy. "
Ghostfreak and Big Chill can't be touched or seen. Period. "
How can he turn intangible before it's too late if he can't see superboy since he's moving so fast that light simply just blurs through him, and sound can't even catch up to him.

Posted 15 hours, 9 minutes ago

Post by JThree47693 (1,687 posts) See mini bio

@DaMan said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"

@DaMan:  
@JThree47693 said:

"
READ THE THREAD!! Got it? If you actually read the whole thread, you'd realize that I already proved this wrong. He can use Ghostfreak and he also has Big Chill who has the same abilities. But you didn't know that did you? "

He doesnt have Ghostfreak. You havent proven anything.

Posted 15 hours, 8 minutes ago

@JThree47693 said:
"@DaMan said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"

@DaMan:  
@JThree47693 said:

"
He doesnt have Ghostfreak. You havent proven anything. "

If you read the whole thread you'd know that I have, and did you miss the part where I said Big Chill has the same abilites? Or did you just ignore that?

Posted 15 hours, 5 minutes ago

@Count Bleck said:
" @DaMan said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"

@DaMan:  
@JThree47693 said:

"
The speed of light>Any alien.  Superboy would be moving so fast, you wouldn't be able to see, hear, or smell him.  "

Posted 15 hours, 4 minutes ago

@Count Bleck said:
" @DaMan said:
" @Count Bleck said:
How can he turn intangible before it's too late if he can't see superboy since he's moving so fast that light simply just blurs through him, and sound can't even catch up to him. "

As soon as he changes he'll be both intangible and invisible. Plus, Jetray and XLR8 can match that speed.

Posted 15 hours, 3 minutes ago

@DaMan said:

" @Count Bleck said:

" @DaMan said:
" @Count Bleck said:
How can he turn intangible before it's too late if he can't see superboy since he's moving so fast that light simply just blurs through him, and sound can't even catch up to him. "
As soon as he changes he'll be both intangible and invisible. Plus, Jetray and XLR8 can match that speed. "
No, they can't, they've never even broken the sound barrier, which is very literally one million times less than the speed of light.

Edited 15 hours, 2 minutes ago

Post by JThree47693 (1,687 posts) See mini bio

@DaMan said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@DaMan said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"

@DaMan:  
@JThree47693 said:

"
If you read the whole thread you'd know that I have, and did you miss the part where I said Big Chill has the same abilites? Or did you just ignore that? "

I read the whole post, you didnt prove anything. You just speculated. He has never shown that he has Ghostfreak anymore, he has never used him. So why assume he can use him? And did you miss the part where I said Bug Chill would get demolished by Superboy?

Posted 15 hours, 2 minutes ago

@Count Bleck said:
"@DaMan said:

" @Count Bleck said:

" @DaMan said:
" @Count Bleck said:
As soon as he changes he'll be both intangible and invisible. Plus, Jetray and XLR8 can match that speed. "
No, they can't, they've never even broken the sound barrier, which is very literally one million times less than the speed of light. "
You haven't watched the show so how would you know? He has aliens that Superboy can't even harm. Superboy would give up and get killed.

@JThree47693
said:
"@DaMan said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@DaMan said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"

@DaMan:  
@JThree47693 said:

"
If you read the whole thread you'd know that I have, and did you miss the part where I said Big Chill has the same abilites? Or did you just ignore that? "
I read the whole post, you didnt prove anything. You just speculated. He has never shown that he has Ghostfreak anymore, he has never used him. So why assume he can use him? And did you miss the part where I said Bug Chill would get demolished by Superboy? "

THE WHOLE THREAD! NOT THE WHOLE POST! YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU IGNORE EVERYTHING I SAY AND MAKE UP BS! Superboy can't do anything to someone he can't see or touch! "Bug Chill"? His name is Big Chill and can't prove anything you just said.

Posted 14 hours, 57 minutes ago

@DaMan said:
" @Count Bleck said:
"@DaMan said:

" @Count Bleck said:

" @DaMan said:
" @Count Bleck said:
No, they can't, they've never even broken the sound barrier, which is very literally one million times less than the speed of light. "
You haven't watched the show so how would you know? He has aliens that Superboy can't even harm. Superboy would give up and get killed.

@JThree47693
said:
"@DaMan said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@DaMan said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"

@DaMan:  
@JThree47693 said:

"
I read the whole post, you didnt prove anything. You just speculated. He has never shown that he has Ghostfreak anymore, he has never used him. So why assume he can use him? And did you miss the part where I said Bug Chill would get demolished by Superboy? "

THE WHOLE THREAD! NOT THE WHOLE POST! YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU IGNORE EVERYTHING I SAY AND MAKE UP BS! Superboy can't do anything to someone he can't see or touch! "Bug Chill"? His name is Big Chill and can't prove anything you just said.

"
I have watched it, they never moved fast enough to cause a sonic boom, thus they are not moving faster than sound.

Posted 14 hours, 55 minutes ago

@Count Bleck said:
" @DaMan said:
" @Count Bleck said:
"@DaMan said:

" @Count Bleck said:

" @DaMan said:
" @Count Bleck said:

@JThree47693
said:
"@DaMan said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@DaMan said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"

@DaMan:  
@JThree47693 said:

"

"
I have watched it, they never moved fast enough to cause a sonic boom, thus they are not moving faster than sound. "

Watch the episodes that actually explain what the aliens can do.

Posted 14 hours, 52 minutes ago

plz shut u
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
dude, cmon this people actually debates BEN TO SUPERBOY PRIME, and clearly they are dumb/smart  enough not to watch the show but still debate about it
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@FLCL1: Ben 10... pfft, wrong cartoon he should have said popeye
@Nerx said:
" @FLCL1: Ben 10... pfft, wrong cartoon he should have said popeye "
actually they should have said something else, like for example fairy odd parents( i wish superboy prime is gone)
@cfatalis said:
" @Nerx said:
" @FLCL1: Ben 10... pfft, wrong cartoon he should have said popeye "
actually they should have said something else, like for example fairy odd parents( i wish superboy prime is gone) "

ROFL
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@FLCL1: ROFLMFAO!!! Daman needs to get his facts checked damn!!! xD 

@Kelleth said:
" @FLCL1: ROFLMFAO!!! Daman needs to get his facts checked damn!!! xD 

"

i got hundreds of facepalms in my other computer but this one FUNNY XD
Yeah i <3 that one :)
Personally i think is in the power levels between Spidey and the Thing hell even Ben Grimm sounds to strong but no way he could even stand a chance against a Kryptonian unless the people who made the Omnitrix scanned one XD
@Kelleth said:
"Yeah i <3 that one :) Personally i think is in the power levels between Spidey and the Thing hell even Ben Grimm sounds to strong but no way he could even stand a chance against a Kryptonian unless the people who made the Omnitrix scanned one XD "

dude the joker will own him litterally
@FLCL1 said:

" @Kelleth said:

"Yeah i <3 that one :) Personally i think is in the power levels between Spidey and the Thing hell even Ben Grimm sounds to strong but no way he could even stand a chance against a Kryptonian unless the people who made the Omnitrix scanned one XD "
dude the joker will own him litterally "
Joker owns everyone but the Bat family lol seriously though in strength he has Way Big as his strongest form and i would place him a little bit power id place near spidey. if i`m correct he should be able to lift 20 tons max
Post by Sonata (35,507 posts) See mini bio Level 20
How could someone even think that Ben could beat Superboy, birth defect probably LOL j/k
@Sonata said:
" How could someone even think that Ben could beat Superboy, birth defect probably LOL j/k "
result of poor breeding, and also inbreeding between males
@cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
" How could someone even think that Ben could beat Superboy, birth defect probably LOL j/k "
result of poor breeding, and also inbreeding between males "

ROFLMMFAO BRUTAL
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
ROFLMMFAO BRUTAL "
i mean the actual chance of a shape shifter with mediocre ability to defeat this guy who is almost undefeatable, is unthinkable by normal human, heck even my 12 y.o cousin knows, superman owns ben, therefore we got into the conclusion, DAMAN doesn't know superboy(which is stupid, why debate if you don't know), DAMAN is more stupid than 12 y.o, DAMAN is not human , and his race is based on inbreeding between males, resulting in severe brain defects
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
ROFLMMFAO BRUTAL "
i mean the actual chance of a shape shifter with mediocre ability to defeat this guy who is almost undefeatable, is unthinkable by normal human, heck even my 12 y.o cousin knows, superman owns ben, therefore we got into the conclusion, DAMAN doesn't know superboy(which is stupid, why debate if you don't know), DAMAN is more stupid than 12 y.o, DAMAN is not human , and his race is based on inbreeding between males, resulting in severe brain defects "

L...O...L imma make a wall of shame im favor of him
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
ROFLMMFAO BRUTAL "
i mean the actual chance of a shape shifter with mediocre ability to defeat this guy who is almost undefeatable, is unthinkable by normal human, heck even my 12 y.o cousin knows, superman owns ben, therefore we got into the conclusion, DAMAN doesn't know superboy(which is stupid, why debate if you don't know), DAMAN is more stupid than 12 y.o, DAMAN is not human , and his race is based on inbreeding between males, resulting in severe brain defects "
L...O...L imma make a wall of shame im favor of him "
look, in matter of making insults i have improved a lot, thanks to training bato provides me, that little prick keep buggering his dad while making idiotic message

bato mom vs bato dad, genetically defect people, guess what happen?
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
ROFLMMFAO BRUTAL "
L...O...L imma make a wall of shame im favor of him "
look, in matter of making insults i have improved a lot, thanks to training bato provides me, that little prick keep buggering his dad while making idiotic message  bato mom vs bato dad, genetically defect people, guess what happen? "

dude ur setting this thread on fire with all ur burns XD
after i read that thread again, i conclude god must have smoke twenty too many crack while making his inteligent part of the brain, and that person can't be human

i mean all his point is  moot

his post is as valid as a ex president bushes claims
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel