facepalm awards!!! :)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 23, 2009. Last post by takashichea 5 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
" @FLCL1: sometimes they can only blame others but to damn shy about their own debating quirks, too stubborn basically "

HMMMMM u kno u just gave me an idea *rubs chin* lol
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@FLCL1: about what?
@Nerx said:
" @FLCL1: about what? "

since CV people dont want to face there bad logic imma start adding them to my face palm list on this site
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
lol , do that flcl and soon you will have facelpalmpedia
@cfatalis said:
"lol , do that flcl and soon you will have facelpalmpedia "

that wat i call motivation XD
yeah, true i once did religiously tied stupid argument and i have a whole folder
@cfatalis said:
"yeah, true i once did religiously tied stupid argument and i have a whole folder "

post it lol post anything face palmable we need to revive the battle thread
can , i mean i just put it on a note form and maybe people will take offense for it
@cfatalis said:

"can , i mean i just put it on a note form and maybe people will take offense for it "

hm =/ if its about religio n then ur right =/ well keep a eye of on comic vine imma check it out to
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
My formula for any debate

Fanatics = Assholes

you might want to kick them out , but hey thanks to your invention we can wall'o shame them
@Nerx said:
"My formula for any debate  Fanatics = Assholes  you might want to kick them out , but hey thanks to your invention we can wall'o shame them "

brutal but true XD

not only did this guy post incorrect math but he posted it on comic vine -_- 

Post by HAXJAX (62 posts) See mini bio

If someone says Goku isnt 10x faster by the time he got to namek, I would like to point out that he could easily do 10x Kaioken when he got to namek. So if goku could turn ssj3 when he got to namek he would be 50x50x50 = 125000x faster then light. You can just Imagine how fast he would be when he is fighting frezia or even cell"

Posted 1 year, 1 month ago

for stupidity
god i don't know what to say....
@cfatalis said:
"god i don't know what to say.... "

ROFLMFAO hold on i got more XD
@cfatalis said:

"god i don't know what to say.... "

well this will blow ur mind 

Post by HAXJAX (62 posts) See mini bio

Well lets not even drag ssj4 Goku into this since hes not cannon. We know Burter=faster than LIght at 55k ki. Goku by ssj1 was 83.3 times his speed upon landing. Superman gets hit by Lobo and slow chars, so he CANT fight at high speeds. Goku by ssj1 is beyond supes speed.Vegeta could destoy a planet wit one attack at only 18k ki, Goku by ssj1 could destroy 833.3planets in one attack. Nappa ripped thru planes/ships/rockets/etc and Goku as Kid got shot, by ssj1 his Durability is ridiculous.

This Shows that Goku by ssj1 is even a superior fighter than supes, not mentioning Ki=Magic.Take Goku after he lands with Instant transmission learned, hes Ki is Doubled at that time. So apply math, by this point hes 167times his speed wen landing on namek. HE can also destroy 1666.6planets in a single attack.His Durability is WAY up there. This is b4 3yrs of training for androids, the 1yr in Hyberbolic time chamber training, and the 7yrs of training b4 Buu. This also leaves out ssj2 and ssj3

His Ki Doubled again after Hyperbolic time chamber and also after the 3yrs of training. So lets take him by beginning of Androids, with a 60mil Ki shall we. If u want KI readings get the offical book of KI approved by Akira HImself. Goku by this point was 12mil non-ssj. if he went ssj2 at this weak point his KI would be 120mil, if he went ssj3 his Ki would be 180mil. So apply Math: Hed be 3273times burters speed. Nevermind the 8yrs of training he does b4 reaching ssj3.

Goku wen actually reaching ssj3 in series is over 10bil. theres other KI jumps thru the series as well,we're just taking Burters and applying it.Burter is faster than light,how much faster is unsure,However,we DO know Vegeta's Final Flash is MILLIONS of times light speed.So take that Ki and apply math to there and ull start to paint a picture. Remember,Vegeta trained for another year in hyperbolic time chambers and 7yrs b4 Buu after that Feat.Hes MUCH faster and More powerful by buu and ssj2.

Posted 1 year, 1 month ago

Reply  |   Quote   |   Flag

........................................WTF
mmmm, and why the fuck he got those number, it's like saying zack defeats genesis who is the will of the planet, therefore he has planet busting attack, or that mohammad or the pope could win against a gundam....... because they are holy and have god on their side
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Been dealing with that crap for 2 years now.
lucky you, i have been dealing with it for 5 year, since my father introduce me to other stuff beside dbz
notably, berserk and gundam
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well I have been watching DBZ longer than that, since 1995, but I have been debating the Goku vs Superman topic for about 2 years now:)
@Sonata said:
" Well I have been watching DBZ longer than that, since 1995, but I have been debating the Goku vs Superman topic for about 2 years now:) "
i feel, your pain , i can .... sense it
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel