facepalm awards!!! :)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 23, 2009. Last post by takashichea 7 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

hey guys if ur hands are tired from facepalming use this: 

ok u guy have to laugh at this XD 

Post by AgentJ (448 posts) See mini bio

@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" Lanterns are immune to that kind of thing...of course you dont know much about them =/ \Hal stomps, Lantern shields prevent interference of the senses...and shield them from reality warping effects  I remember GL fighting a character with a similar ability..just on a much greater scale "
A shield wouldn't stop this. It's not like some kind of ray or power, like you typically see in comics, thus no shield would stop it. You see it, and you are affected. I know you wouldn't understand since you don't seem to be well versed in anime and the way things work in it as opposed to american comics, but maybe if i say it five hundred and three times it will finally pierce your thick skull.  "
It isnt just a shield..it blocks out all interference including sensory interfernce,,,  I know you wouldnt understand since you dont seem to be well versed in comics and the way things work in it as oppsed to anime, but maybe if i say it fie hundred and three times it will finally pierce your thick skull  See I can do the same thing...go read a comic then come back to me...your precious Bleach character dies "
How juvenile, it's almost as if you were a child repeating what daddy says in a sarcastic voice when he doesn't give you candy. That said, i'll bite. Go read bleach and then come back to me. It's far too early to tell who wins this fight.  "
How jevenile, It's almost as if you were a child repeating what daddy says in a sarcastic voice  No I was just being sarcastic..I may not know about Bleach as much as you do..but I know alot more about it then you do about Green Lantern  Lantern shields block out sensitory interference..Aizen dies..I know it must break your heart dude but it happens  Deal with it "
again with the repeating. Some of the stuff you said was hilarious in its idiocy, but with the last few posts it hasn't even been funny, just stupid. Are you so desperate to either make your beloved Green Lantern look good or Bleach look bad that you'll ignore all the information laid out before you? I haven't even said that Aizen wins, just that we don't know enough about him yet, and that from what we know now he would win, and even then you still talk as if you know what is going on. I am not an avid DC reader (more Marvel myself) but I think i know a tad more about the Green Lantern than you would give me credit for.  All i'll say is, Lantern has never gone up against something quite like Aizen's zanpakuto, and i am very sure that Aizen's ability would affect him. It's just a matter of waiting until we know how Aizen will be beaten (which i wouldn't be suprised if we find the answer to before the end of the year) and whether or not Hal would be able to exploit that weakness. If it is something like willpower, than there is no question Hal will have little problem freeing himself (unless Aizen makes him think he has already won), however i doubt Kubo would make such a lame ending, because willpower-based comics like GL and DBZ aren't exactly my cup of tea. 

Posted 1 week, 5 days ago

Reply  |   Quote   |   Flag

Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio

@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" Lanterns are immune to that kind of thing...of course you dont know much about them =/ \Hal stomps, Lantern shields prevent interference of the senses...and shield them from reality warping effects  I remember GL fighting a character with a similar ability..just on a much greater scale "
A shield wouldn't stop this. It's not like some kind of ray or power, like you typically see in comics, thus no shield would stop it. You see it, and you are affected. I know you wouldn't understand since you don't seem to be well versed in anime and the way things work in it as opposed to american comics, but maybe if i say it five hundred and three times it will finally pierce your thick skull.  "
It isnt just a shield..it blocks out all interference including sensory interfernce,,,  I know you wouldnt understand since you dont seem to be well versed in comics and the way things work in it as oppsed to anime, but maybe if i say it fie hundred and three times it will finally pierce your thick skull  See I can do the same thing...go read a comic then come back to me...your precious Bleach character dies "
How juvenile, it's almost as if you were a child repeating what daddy says in a sarcastic voice when he doesn't give you candy. That said, i'll bite. Go read bleach and then come back to me. It's far too early to tell who wins this fight.  "
How jevenile, It's almost as if you were a child repeating what daddy says in a sarcastic voice  No I was just being sarcastic..I may not know about Bleach as much as you do..but I know alot more about it then you do about Green Lantern  Lantern shields block out sensitory interference..Aizen dies..I know it must break your heart dude but it happens  Deal with it "
again with the repeating. Some of the stuff you said was hilarious in its idiocy, but with the last few posts it hasn't even been funny, just stupid. Are you so desperate to either make your beloved Green Lantern look good or Bleach look bad that you'll ignore all the information laid out before you? I haven't even said that Aizen wins, just that we don't know enough about him yet, and that from what we know now he would win, and even then you still talk as if you know what is going on. I am not an avid DC reader (more Marvel myself) but I think i know a tad more about the Green Lantern than you would give me credit for.  All i'll say is, Lantern has never gone up against something quite like Aizen's zanpakuto, and i am very sure that Aizen's ability would affect him. It's just a matter of waiting until we know how Aizen will be beaten (which i wouldn't be suprised if we find the answer to before the end of the year) and whether or not Hal would be able to exploit that weakness. If it is something like willpower, than there is no question Hal will have little problem freeing himself (unless Aizen makes him think he has already won), however i doubt Kubo would make such a lame ending, because willpower-based comics like GL and DBZ aren't exactly my cup of tea.  "
You are wrong..Aizens ability would not effect them and I have already stated this
If you want to ignore facts then go ahead...my advice to you is to actually read a comic before you post again

Lanterns have gone up against people with similar abilities ..just alot more powerful then Aizen

He dies dude..his best trick isnt going to work..

Reply  |   Quote   |  Flag

@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
again with the repeating. Some of the stuff you said was hilarious in its idiocy, but with the last few posts it hasn't even been funny, just stupid. Are you so desperate to either make your beloved Green Lantern look good or Bleach look bad that you'll ignore all the information laid out before you? I haven't even said that Aizen wins, just that we don't know enough about him yet, and that from what we know now he would win, and even then you still talk as if you know what is going on. I am not an avid DC reader (more Marvel myself) but I think i know a tad more about the Green Lantern than you would give me credit for.  All i'll say is, Lantern has never gone up against something quite like Aizen's zanpakuto, and i am very sure that Aizen's ability would affect him. It's just a matter of waiting until we know how Aizen will be beaten (which i wouldn't be suprised if we find the answer to before the end of the year) and whether or not Hal would be able to exploit that weakness. If it is something like willpower, than there is no question Hal will have little problem freeing himself (unless Aizen makes him think he has already won), however i doubt Kubo would make such a lame ending, because willpower-based comics like GL and DBZ aren't exactly my cup of tea.  "
And since you have zero knowledge on Green Lanterns..I would prefer it if you didnt post anymore..on this thread or any other one

Do I make myself clear? I'll tell you when you can post again

@batosaimsxz said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
You are wrong..Aizens ability would not effect them and I have already stated this If you want to ignore facts then go ahead...my advice to you is to actually read a comic before you post again  Lanterns have gone up against people with similar abilities ..just alot more powerful then Aizen  He dies dude..his best trick isnt going to work.. "

There are so many things wrong with your latest batch of bafoonery that you are almost back into the funny realm again, so keep heading in the direction you're going, please!  It is MUCH more entertaining
1. You have no proof that his ability would not work on Hal. There are no rays or wires involved here, which a Green lantern would obviously be able to deflect. it is simply him seeing the blade. You give me proof that he can deflect something like that (in other words, a scan of him protecting himself from something that has no substance or proof of even existing) and then maybe we can talk. So far you have been saying things with no proof to back them up. Now its time to put your kahunas where your vice is. 
2. Dont worry about my comic reading. My collection isn't huge, but I really enjoyed myself some Civil War, and I have a number of Jeff Loeb and Frank Miller batman graphic novels on my shelves as well (aka, the interesting american comic book heroes, not the Supermans, Flashes, and Wonder Womans of the world). And of course, i have the watchmen, like any upstanding nerd. 
3.See number 1 
4. See number 1.  

Edit: Lol, like a newcomer douche who knows nothing of japanese comics and anime like you is going to tell me whether or not I can post on a website about anime. Maybe if i was saying all this on Comicvine i'd be more receptive, but you are not the home team here. 

Edited 1 week, 5 days ago

@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
You are wrong..Aizens ability would not effect them and I have already stated this If you want to ignore facts then go ahead...my advice to you is to actually read a comic before you post again  Lanterns have gone up against people with similar abilities ..just alot more powerful then Aizen  He dies dude..his best trick isnt going to work.. "
 There are so many things wrong with your latest batch of bafoonery that you are almost back into the funny realm again, so keep heading in the direction you're going, please!  It is MUCH more entertaining1. You have no proof that his ability would not work on Hal. There are no rays or wires involved here, which a Green lantern would obviously be able to deflect. it is simply him seeing the blade. You give me proof that he can deflect something like that (in other words, a scan of him protecting himself from something that has no substance or proof of even existing) and then maybe we can talk. So far you have been saying things with no proof to back them up. Now its time to put your kahunas where your vice is. 2. Dont worry about my comic reading. My collection isn't huge, but I really enjoyed myself some Civil War, and I have a number of Jeff Loeb and Frank Miller batman graphic novels on my shelves as well (aka, the interesting american comic book heroes, not the Supermans, Flashes, and Wonder Womans of the world). And of course, i have the watchmen, like any upstanding nerd. 3.See number 1 4. See number 1.  "
1. You have no proof that it would work on Hal..I only said it wouldnt work because for one GL have fought beings with similar abilities and that shields prevent sensory interference. It isnt about deflecting 
God you know nothing about Lanterns..stop wasting my time..the shields protect them from assaults and interference that arent projected at them..like Psionic assaults

Lanterns can also see spectral beings, wraiths and ghost..a Lantern would see a Bleach character miles away

2. Green Lantern wasnt in civil war..you know nothing about the character...I took the time to learn about Aizen and after seeing his abilities..he cant win against any Lantern let alone Hal...

Read a comic before you post again ok..

@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
 There are so many things wrong with your latest batch of bafoonery that you are almost back into the funny realm again, so keep heading in the direction you're going, please!  It is MUCH more entertaining1. You have no proof that his ability would not work on Hal. There are no rays or wires involved here, which a Green lantern would obviously be able to deflect. it is simply him seeing the blade. You give me proof that he can deflect something like that (in other words, a scan of him protecting himself from something that has no substance or proof of even existing) and then maybe we can talk. So far you have been saying things with no proof to back them up. Now its time to put your kahunas where your vice is. 2. Dont worry about my comic reading. My collection isn't huge, but I really enjoyed myself some Civil War, and I have a number of Jeff Loeb and Frank Miller batman graphic novels on my shelves as well (aka, the interesting american comic book heroes, not the Supermans, Flashes, and Wonder Womans of the world). And of course, i have the watchmen, like any upstanding nerd. 3.See number 1 4. See number 1.  "
1. You have no proof that it would work on Hal..I only said it wouldnt work because for one GL have fought beings with similar abilities and that shields prevent sensory interference. It isnt about deflecting  God you know nothing about Lanterns..stop wasting my time..the shields protect them from assaults and interference that arent projected at them..like Psionic assaults   Lanterns can also see spectral beings, wraiths and ghost..a Lantern would see a Bleach character miles away 2. Green Lantern wasnt in civil war..you know nothing about the character...I took the time to learn about Aizen and after seeing his abilities..he cant win against any Lantern let alone Hal...  Read a comic before you post again ok.. "
1. You are right I have no proof that it would work on Hal, however I dont have to prove anything because 1. You are the only one claiming it wouldn't work on him and 2. Aizens ability has worked on everyone it has gone up against thus far. I'll say it again: If you can show me proof that : 
"   he can deflect something like that (in other words, a scan of him protecting himself from something that has no substance or proof of even existing) and then maybe we can talk."judging by the fact that you didn't bother to supply any such proof, i'm going to assume that you are full of shit, or that you just dont know what you're talking about. Not to mention that the reasoning you gave proves you know nothing of Aizen's ability. I could probably yell you that his sword was what was going into Hals head and you'd give me reasons why that wouldn't work. What a buffoon. Read Bleach before you make yourself look even more moronic. 
2. I never said Green Lantern was in Civil War, just as I never said he was in the batman GNs that I brought up, or that he was in the Watchmen. Enough with these strawman arguements though. Lets see you give me the proof i asked for in point 1. Also, like I said in the first part, It's clear that you know next to nothing about what his ability does. Oh, and the part about "reading a comic" just makes you look more like what I thought you were, that being someone who ignores the facts while yelling at the top of his voice. Maybe you should go join one of those Town Hall meetings and tell everyone why the Green Lantern can block health care. 

Post by DJSNuva1 (888 posts) See mini bio

@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" GL are immune to hypnosis Bleachverse dies "
And right there is where you show you know nothing about Bleach : ) "
And right there is where you show you know nothing about Green Lanterns : )

@DJSNuva1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
Hmm. And nothing about GL's either, considering they can't kill anyone except for Sinestro Corps members or if it's Alan Scott(Nobody in the Bleachverse will 'die' from a green lantern)   "
Except that can kill people who aren't members of the Sinestro corps  Looks like someone didnt do their research   Or in this case 2 people =]

READ YOUR DAMN BOOK OF OA!!!!First of all, the book of Oa wasn't rewritten until long AFTER the crisis, and this is Pre-Crisis, so they can't use lethal force anyways. Second, even if it was Post-SCW, the first law SPECIFICALLY states that the lethal force is for killing the Sinestro Corps, not ANYONE ELSE. See scan --> 

Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (215 posts) See mini bio

@DJSNuva1 said:
"@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
And right there is where you show you know nothing about Green Lanterns : )

@DJSNuva1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
Hmm. And nothing about GL's either, considering they can't kill anyone except for Sinestro Corps members or if it's Alan Scott(Nobody in the Bleachverse will 'die' from a green lantern)   "
Except that can kill people who aren't members of the Sinestro corps  Looks like someone didnt do their research   Or in this case 2 people =]

READ YOUR DAMN BOOK OF OA!!!!First of all, the book of Oa wasn't rewritten until long AFTER the crisis, and this is Pre-Crisis, so they can't use lethal force anyways. Second, even if it was Post-SCW, the first law SPECIFICALLY states that the lethal force is for killing the Sinestro Corps, not ANYONE ELSE. See scan --> 

"
yea i know about this but later on the book also then gave them lethal force over threats to GLs, also hal can kill aizen here lol the rules of OA to not happen in a comic book battle thread

@batosaimsxz:
How about you prove it instead of just saying it you damn troll.

@DJSNuva1 said:

" @batosaimsxz: How about you prove it instead of just saying it you damn troll. "

How about you read the comic you moron?

Consider yourself pwned

Edited 1 week, 5 days ago

@batosaimsxz said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @batosaimsxz: How about you prove it instead of just saying it you damn troll. "
How about you read the comic you moron? "

It's your claim to prove idiot.

@DJSNuva1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
It's your claim to prove idiot. "
@batosaimsxz said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

How about you read the comic you moron?  Consider yourself pwned "

@batosaimsxz:
It's your claim to prove. And you've proved nothing. No scans, no nothing

I dont have a scanner to show you it but you can find it in GL in the late 20's

GL can use lethal force against non SC members 

They technically killed Mongul in their first fight also..but Mongul was saved by the Black Mercy plants

The Alpha Lanterns can kill also

@DJSNuva1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
So is he just making shit up then? That wouldn't suprise me in the slightest.  

@AgentJ said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
So is he just making shit up then? That wouldn't suprise me in the slightest.   "
Hey its not my fault you cant afford the comic

@batosaimsxz said:
" I dont have a scanner to show you it but you can find it in GL in the late 20's  GL can use lethal force against non SC members   They technically killed Mongul in their first fight also..but Mongul was saved by the Black Mercy plants  The Alpha Lanterns can kill also "
Prove it or shut it. 

@batosaimsxz said:
"I dont have a scanner to show you it but you can find it in GL in the late 20's  GL can use lethal force against non SC members   They technically killed Mongul in their first fight also..but Mongul was saved by the Black Mercy plants  The Alpha Lanterns can kill also "

This is Pre-Crisis Green Lantern sooo the book hadn't been rewritten yet because this is before the events of SCW anyway. So GL won't be killing anybody anyway

@DJSNuva1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
"I dont have a scanner to show you it but you can find it in GL in the late 20's  GL can use lethal force against non SC members   They technically killed Mongul in their first fight also..but Mongul was saved by the Black Mercy plants  The Alpha Lanterns can kill also "
This is Pre-Crisis Green Lantern sooo the book hadn't been rewritten yet because this is before the events of SCW anyway. So GL won't be killing anybody anyway "
Um this is in GL current series buddy ... yet another anime fanboy that knows nothing about comics...no wonder this site only has like 4 people on it ...

@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
So is he just making shit up then? That wouldn't suprise me in the slightest.   "
Hey its not my fault you cant afford the comic "
You'd have to pay ME to buy a green lantern comic, or any DC comic save Batman. Sorry, but those just aren't characters i've been able to enjoy reading. 

@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" I dont have a scanner to show you it but you can find it in GL in the late 20's  GL can use lethal force against non SC members   They technically killed Mongul in their first fight also..but Mongul was saved by the Black Mercy plants  The Alpha Lanterns can kill also "
Prove it or shut it.  "
How about buying the comic? I dont particularly care if you believe me or not..DC Marvel knows I'm right...you and DS are just rabid anime fanboys who dont want to see your favorite characters lose

This is just sad

@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
Hey its not my fault you cant afford the comic "
You'd have to pay ME to buy a green lantern comic, or any DC comic save Batman. Sorry, but those just aren't characters i've been able to enjoy reading.  "
Your loss

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Gregorius said:
"Where Aizen has his basic swordplay, Hal can replicate that with the power of his ring into a saber-like beam.
When it comes to Aizen's kidou and hadou, Hal can erect a powerful barrier around himself impervious to those effects.
Speed is not a factor in this battle, because while Aizen has the shundo ability, many of the Green Lantern corps (as per the comic books of old) describe that they can move galaxies away in mere milliseconds by sheer will alone.
It all hinges on Aizen's zanpakuto, Kyouka Suigetsu. The only immunity one has to its released form is not to see it, but no one man has quick enough reflexes to close his eyes in time to not see Aizen unsheathe even a fraction of his sword's blade and activate its shikai.

The final say comes down to this: will Hal Jordan give Aizen Sousuke the time he needs to unsheathe and release his zanpakuto? If he does, Aizen wins; if not, Hal wins. "
this is correct. Unless it's Parallaz Hal lol xp "
 i think aizen is faster than normal hal jordan "
Like Gregorius said, in the comics of old, Green Lanterns could travel galaxy's in an instant with sheer willpower, so if it's the PC GL's, speed doesn't even matter. "
PC? "
pre-crisis it's everything before COIE "

Alright, here is DC_MARVEL_1000(the creator of the fight) Saying that he specifically chose PC Green to fight Aizen.

@DJSNuva1 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Gregorius said:
"Where Aizen has his basic swordplay, Hal can replicate that with the power of his ring into a saber-like beam.
When it comes to Aizen's kidou and hadou, Hal can erect a powerful barrier around himself impervious to those effects.
Speed is not a factor in this battle, because while Aizen has the shundo ability, many of the Green Lantern corps (as per the comic books of old) describe that they can move galaxies away in mere milliseconds by sheer will alone.
It all hinges on Aizen's zanpakuto, Kyouka Suigetsu. The only immunity one has to its released form is not to see it, but no one man has quick enough reflexes to close his eyes in time to not see Aizen unsheathe even a fraction of his sword's blade and activate its shikai.

The final say comes down to this: will Hal Jordan give Aizen Sousuke the time he needs to unsheathe and release his zanpakuto? If he does, Aizen wins; if not, Hal wins. "
Like Gregorius said, in the comics of old, Green Lanterns could travel galaxy's in an instant with sheer willpower, so if it's the PC GL's, speed doesn't even matter. "
PC? "
Alright, here is DC_MARVEL_1000(the creator of the fight) Saying that he specifically chose PC Green to fight Aizen. "
Oh well if its Pre Crisis then this is a bigger stomp in Hals favor

Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (215 posts) See mini bio

@DJSNuva1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Gregorius said:

PC? "
Alright, here is DC_MARVEL_1000(the creator of the fight) Saying that he specifically chose PC Green to fight Aizen. "

yup but i also said hal is allowed to kill here lol, having him follow the OA book in a battle thread is lame to me :(

Regardless its a stomp for Hal...

@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
Prove it or shut it.  "
How about buying the comic? I dont particularly care if you believe me or not..DC Marvel knows I'm right...you and DS are just rabid anime fanboys who dont want to see your favorite characters lose  This is just sad "
DC Marvel just thinks that Green Lantern can kill. He hasn't said much of anything about whether or not Aizens ability would work. You think I'm a fanboy? Never mind DS, since calling him biased towards anime is a matter for another time, but I can admit when one of my characters isn't going to win. For example, I have doubts that any one character would be able to beat Superman. On the other hand, Superman would have no chance against Haruhi, and I don't even like Haruhi. How about your fanboyishness? Every time on this website that any DC/Marvel character has come up (except for the Dark Schneider thread, and even in that you talked about how another Superman would kick his ass) you have sided with the american comics character. If that isn't fanboyism, i dont know what is. 

@batosaimsxz said:
"Regardless its a stomp for Hal... "

1. Prove it or shut it. 
2. Here's another scan of the Guardians saying that they only kill Sinestro Corps members 

It said against the SC members..not just the SC members and Amon Sur was killed after he was kicked out of the SC

You can take it or leave it..if you cant afford the comic just say so but Hal can kill people who arent SC members..

You fail

@batosaimsxz said:
"It said against the SC members..not just the SC members and Amon Sur was killed after he was kicked out of the SC  You can take it or leave it..if you cant afford the comic just say so but Hal can kill people who arent SC members..  You fail "

YOu ignored my first rule. 

1. PROVE IT OR SHUT IT

srry people i had to add a new one for that LOL(i have thousands of these face palms XD) let this be a warning for u irrational debaters: 

(thats my new motoXD) if u say something stupid on vice i will embarres u :)
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
looks at the people posted, while eating popcorn
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
awww cmon we all know about bato antics...
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Got any SG1 face palms? i know there alot of those in the series i just can`t find them (and i have yet to buy a season dvd pack :X)
Edit: nvm got one
@cfatalis said:

"awww cmon we all know about bato antics... "

yea but i like putting his stupidity out there XD
@Nerx said:

"looks at the people posted, while eating popcorn "

lol ill post some every time i get on  i really dont have time on the week days
@Kelleth said:

"Got any SG1 face palms i know there alot of those in the series i just can`t find them (and i have yet to buy a season dvd pack :X) "

ill find some for ya ;) (even tho i dont watch SG1 lol)

ok face palm fan this conversation had so many errors/facepalms i could not belive it :O so instead imma let u guy read this "recent" event srry supercool i ur cool with me but wat u said had to get a face palm 

Post by Sinister_Noob (955 posts) See mini bio

super saiyan is 50X light.
lol, i know u wont understand, but ill explain later. im writing a whole thing on it.

Posted 14 hours, 50 minutes ago

Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (241 posts) See mini bio

@Sinister_Noob said:

"super saiyan is 50X light. lol, i know u wont understand, but ill explain later. im writing a whole thing on it. "

no.............no it's not..................no one outside of IT is faster then light............and don't even bring in the whole ''spaceship'' thing since that never happened in the manga since king kia never said anything about speed so nice try

Posted 14 hours, 43 minutes ago

Post by Sonata (9,473 posts) See mini bio

@Supercool99 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" I hope you are Joking Supercool, Prime is far more powerful than Current Superman, and has defeated guy that would make the DBZ cast look like wimps. "
do you watch the show? never mind, do you pay attention to what they say on the show? "
Yes I do, but Prime has a defeated a Universe destroyer in Anti-Monitor. "
okay, ill admit "goku" has not done that...maybe i will make a long post describing the physical limits of saiyans. if everyone cant find a good solid feet for that. it could help. "
Defeating a universe destroyer, by itself is not a feat, supreboy prime can't destroy a universe, the concentration of energy is what matters, the flash owned prime and so will goku. "
Epic facepalm

Edited 11 hours, 35 minutes ago

Post by JThree47693 (295 posts) See mini bio

Prime wins this easily

Posted 11 hours, 47 minutes ago

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"super saiyan is 50X light. lol, i know u wont understand, but ill explain later. im writing a whole thing on it. "
no.............no it's not..................no one outside of IT is faster then light............and don't even bring in the whole ''spaceship'' thing since that never happened in the manga since king kia never said anything about speed so nice try "
haha, you got it all wrong. do you pay attention to the statistics in DBZ?

Posted 11 hours, 34 minutes ago

@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
no.............no it's not..................no one outside of IT is faster then light............and don't even bring in the whole ''spaceship'' thing since that never happened in the manga since king kia never said anything about speed so nice try "
haha, you got it all wrong. do you pay attention to the statistics in DBZ? "
let me guess since his power level is blha blha blha blha he must be this fast even though facts say other wise

Posted 11 hours, 32 minutes ago

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
let me guess since his power level is blha blha blha blha he must be this fast even though facts say other wise "
honestly, i never pay attention to the power levels, because they only show one stat, energy. not strength or speed.

Posted 11 hours, 27 minutes ago

So how does Broly and Goku stack up to Prime in terms of strength?

Posted 11 hours, 21 minutes ago

@Sonata said:
"So how does Broly and Goku stack up to Prime in terms of strength? "

not very well, prime pushes planets

Posted 11 hours, 20 minutes ago

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sonata said:
not very well, prime pushes planets "
Thats right, and durability is not close either due the fact Prime has been plunged right thru stars.

Posted 11 hours, 14 minutes ago

Post by DJSNuva1 (957 posts) See mini bio

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"i actually think broly can do this himself "
hows broly gonna live after prime opens a black hole with his bare hands? "
fly, or...move... "
i doubt he is gonna move fast enough to escape a black hole "

Hell, he wasn't even fast enough to escape the Sun... LOL

Posted 11 hours, 8 minutes ago

"Defeating a Universe destroyer is not a feat"

Signed, 
Supercool99

I'm still literally facepalming that has got to be the worst statement I have seen on this site. Well I'm done with this thread look I wont be able to get thru to him with his current logic.

Edited 10 hours, 59 minutes ago

Posted 10 hours, 57 minutes ago

Post by cfatalis (501 posts) See mini bio

@Sonata said:
" "Defeating a Universe destroyer is not a feat"  Signed,  Supercool99  I'm still literally facepalming that has got to be the worst statement I have seen on this site. Well I'm done with this thread look I wont be able to get thru to him with his current logic. "
it is a feat, a good feat, for example if character A manages to defeat character B in a fight(pure fight, no mind raping, no nullifying existence, no special effects/ex machina/item), and B has destroyed a few universe, then character A is most certainly be able to do more than characther B, and therefore a proof of feat

Posted 10 hours, 54 minutes ago

@cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
" "Defeating a Universe destroyer is not a feat"  Signed,  Supercool99  I'm still literally facepalming that has got to be the worst statement I have seen on this site. Well I'm done with this thread look I wont be able to get thru to him with his current logic. "
it is a feat, a good feat, for example if character A manages to defeat character B in a fight(pure fight, no mind raping, no nullifying existence, no special effects/ex machina/item), and B has destroyed a few universe, then character A is most certainly be able to do more than characther B, and therefore a proof of feat "
Good now tell Supercool99 that lol

guys if i can be honest i could even find a face palm more deseving for wat supercool said XD
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@FLCL1 said:
"
ok face palm fan this conversation had so many errors/facepalms i could not belive it :O so instead imma let u guy read this "recent" event srry supercool i ur cool with me but wat u said had to get a face palm 

super saiyan is 50X light.
lol, i know u wont understand, but ill explain later. im writing a whole thing on it.

Posted 14 hours, 50 minutes ago

@Sinister_Noob said:

no.............no it's not..................no one outside of IT is faster then light............and don't even bring in the whole ''spaceship'' thing since that never happened in the manga since king kia never said anything about speed so nice try

Posted 14 hours, 43 minutes ago

@Supercool99 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" I hope you are Joking Supercool, Prime is far more powerful than Current Superman, and has defeated guy that would make the DBZ cast look like wimps. "
do you watch the show? never mind, do you pay attention to what they say on the show? "
Yes I do, but Prime has a defeated a Universe destroyer in Anti-Monitor. "
okay, ill admit "goku" has not done that...maybe i will make a long post describing the physical limits of saiyans. if everyone cant find a good solid feet for that. it could help. "
Defeating a universe destroyer, by itself is not a feat, supreboy prime can't destroy a universe, the concentration of energy is what matters, the flash owned prime and so will goku. "
Epic facepalm

Edited 11 hours, 35 minutes ago

Post by JThree47693 (295 posts) See mini bio

Prime wins this easily

Posted 11 hours, 47 minutes ago

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
haha, you got it all wrong. do you pay attention to the statistics in DBZ?

Posted 11 hours, 34 minutes ago

@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
let me guess since his power level is blha blha blha blha he must be this fast even though facts say other wise

Posted 11 hours, 32 minutes ago

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
let me guess since his power level is blha blha blha blha he must be this fast even though facts say other wise "
honestly, i never pay attention to the power levels, because they only show one stat, energy. not strength or speed.

Posted 11 hours, 27 minutes ago

So how does Broly and Goku stack up to Prime in terms of strength?

Posted 11 hours, 21 minutes ago

@Sonata said:

not very well, prime pushes planets

Posted 11 hours, 20 minutes ago

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sonata said:
not very well, prime pushes planets "
Thats right, and durability is not close either due the fact Prime has been plunged right thru stars.

Posted 11 hours, 14 minutes ago

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"i actually think broly can do this himself "
hows broly gonna live after prime opens a black hole with his bare hands? "
fly, or...move... "
i doubt he is gonna move fast enough to escape a black hole "

Hell, he wasn't even fast enough to escape the Sun... LOL

Posted 11 hours, 8 minutes ago

"Defeating a Universe destroyer is not a feat"

Signed, 
Supercool99

I'm still literally facepalming that has got to be the worst statement I have seen on this site. Well I'm done with this thread look I wont be able to get thru to him with his current logic.

Edited 10 hours, 59 minutes ago

Posted 10 hours, 57 minutes ago

Post by cfatalis (501 posts) See mini bio

@Sonata said:
it is a feat, a good feat, for example if character A manages to defeat character B in a fight(pure fight, no mind raping, no nullifying existence, no special effects/ex machina/item), and B has destroyed a few universe, then character A is most certainly be able to do more than characther B, and therefore a proof of feat

Posted 10 hours, 54 minutes ago

@cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
it is a feat, a good feat, for example if character A manages to defeat character B in a fight(pure fight, no mind raping, no nullifying existence, no special effects/ex machina/item), and B has destroyed a few universe, then character A is most certainly be able to do more than characther B, and therefore a proof of feat "
Good now tell Supercool99 that lol
  guys if i can be honest i could even find a face palm more deseving for wat supercool said XD "

Lol, I made a new comment on that and explained what I meant, should I post it here.

@Sonata said:

""Defeating a Universe destroyer is not a feat"  Signed,  Supercool99  I'm still literally facepalming that has got to be the worst statement I have seen on this site. Well I'm done with this thread look I wont be able to get thru to him with his current logic. "

How is that a bad statement, the flash defeated anti-minotor, how is that epic facepalm. You are questioning my logic, but I ask you this, if a man where to destroy a nation with an attack does that mean he is undefeatable, and can't be killed by someone who has killed maybe 30 soldiers, heck no. 
Thor defeated galactus, ghost rider beat galactus, goku would beat them, but not galactus. I say that just because you can beat A, does not mean that you can beat B, so stop getting high and mighty, as it is very offensive.      

@cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:

One thing though, your logic is not completely right. Because what if A does not have the techniques to destroy a universe, but enough to destroy one who can destroy a universe. It is like saying, Pikkon beat cell who beat goku, therefore Pikkon should have beaten goku. 
There is no such thing as a pure fight as people tend to fight differently. It is the things which he does in the battle which are the feats, and not the outcome, e.g. vegeta lost to cell, buthe unleashed one of the best attacks in dbz, which could have killed cell. 
It is a question of what gave superboy the advantage. Offence with poor defence is not good. So superboy prime has advantages over anti-minotor which he would not have over goku and broly. 

When goku beat broly, he beat someone who shattered a galaxy with ease and not even in lssj mode, that goku would get KOed straoght away by ssj3 goku, and so it is not necerssarily a feat, it is a question of how they are defeated.  

But thankyou for not talking down to me.  

What I was trying to say is that although it can sound very impressive, it is not as simple as saying superboy prime can destroy a universe because he defeated anti-minotor, the flash can't. 
It is also a question of how he beat anti-minotor.
Post by Sonata (35,628 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Supercool I know you mean well, but your vision is alittle skewed.

Goku and Broly, only have 5 major powers Super Speed, Super Strength, Flight, Invulnerability and Blast Power that is all they have nothing more nothing less. Vegeta could not beat cell with the Final Flash because Cell could regenerate, if he could not Cell would have been a sitting duck with half of his body blown off. 

The Broly movie is non cannon, but I'll play around with you on this one. Broly only terrorized the Galaxy not destroyed it, If he did destroy it How would Goku get to a place that has been wiped off the map??

Secondly, Goku did not use just his own strength to defeat Broly, he used the power of the other Z-fighters and combined it with his own to gain the victory over Broly, who knows what his powers levels reached when he did that.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sonata said:
" Supercool I know you mean well, but your vision is alittle skewed.   Goku and Broly, only have 5 major powers Super Speed, Super Strength, Flight, Invulnerability and Blast Power that is all they have nothing more nothing less. Vegeta could not beat cell with the Final Flash because Cell could regenerate, if he could not Cell would have been a sitting duck with half of his body blown off.   The Broly movie is non cannon, but I'll play around with you on this one. Broly only terrorized the Galaxy not destroyed it, If he did destroy it How would Goku get to a place that has been wiped off the map??  Secondly, Goku did not use just his own strength to defeat Broly, he used the power of the other Z-fighters and combined it with his own to gain the victory over Broly, who knows what his powers levels reached when he did that. "
it will serves you better if you put this on the prime vs goku & broly thread
LOL I willXD
@Sonata said:
"Supercool I know you mean well, but your vision is alittle skewed.   Goku and Broly, only have 5 major powers Super Speed, Super Strength, Flight, Invulnerability and Blast Power that is all they have nothing more nothing less. Vegeta could not beat cell with the Final Flash because Cell could regenerate, if he could not Cell would have been a sitting duck with half of his body blown off.   The Broly movie is non cannon, but I'll play around with you on this one. Broly only terrorized the Galaxy not destroyed it, If he did destroy it How would Goku get to a place that has been wiped off the map??  Secondly, Goku did not use just his own strength to defeat Broly, he used the power of the other Z-fighters and combined it with his own to gain the victory over Broly, who knows what his powers levels reached when he did that. "

Broly utterly shattered the galaxy, and there were few things remaining, king kai even stated it is all gone, meaning all life and stars and plants, he was not even at lssj. The main powers that they have are: speed, strength, sixth sense for fighting, durability, in goku's case immortality, and energy manipulation. 
Goku can also use telepathy, telekenisis, multiplication, and he is a brilliant fighter with many techniques. 
I am saying that the goku that defeated broly, which includes all the powers of vegeta, trunks etc... would get owned by ssj3 goku 
Vegeta was not very accurate, and so did not get cell's whole body, Cell also dodged at the last second. It has been said that vegeta raised his powerlevel in his blast. That blast was also way faster than light. Which in itself is stupid because it gives out light, but heck it is a cartoon.
None of those abilities you mentioned besides Immortality are better than regeneration, what good will sixth sense for fighting  do when Prime breaks Gokus arms with his superior strength?
@Sonata said:
"None of those abilities you mentioned besides Immortality are better than regeneration, what good will sixth sense for fighting  do when Prime breaks Gokus arms with his superior strength? "

You fail to realise that goku does not just have any kind of immortality, he has garlic junior kind of immortality, no real damage can be done. Prime won't be able to touch goku,  thanks to goku's sixth sense, which would increase his reflexes, and also allow him to hit the weak spots of Prime. 
Trust me in dragonball you see alot more of his skills, in dbz it is just watered down for some reason.

thank u guys for debating on a nondebate tread XD
LOL sorry about that.

its cool :) 

ok u guys everytime i even look at this thread i facepalm XD 

super sayin 8 VS freza,cell,final buu

Topic started by QUTZ on Aug. 11, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 3 weeks ago.
Post by QUTZ (18 posts) See mini bio

??

Posted 3 weeks, 2 days ago

Post by LiquidPrince (27 posts) See mini bio

Um, what?

Post by AgentJ (465 posts) See mini bio

Everyone knows Super Saiyan 12 would win OMG!

Post by JThree47693 (303 posts) See mini bio

Didnt know Super Saiyan 8 existed......

Post by Sinister_Noob (960 posts) See mini bio

@JThree47693 said:

" Didnt know Super Saiyan 8 existed...... "

oh, yes. ots a cery rare form, they have only shown it zero times

Post by DJSNuva1 (966 posts) See mini bio

@Sinister_Noob said:
" @JThree47693 said:
oh, yes. ots a cery rare form, they have only shown it zero times "

LOL, zero times? I actually laughed at that one

@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @JThree47693 said:
LOL, zero times? I actually laughed at that one "
damn, i was trying to make you cry

its at the end of gt

you mean SSJ4?

when goku and vageta fuze and there both ss 4   

dosent that make 8??

Post by Gregorius (25 posts) See mini bio

If two beings at Super Saiyan 4 levels fuse, they STAY at Super Saiyan 4. This is not a basic math question where we ask "what is 4 + 4". There is no Super Saiyan 8. You, sir, have taken one too many blows to the head to think that.

Let's take this simply: Frieza was defeated by Goku just as he developed the first rank of Super Saiyan... Cell was defeated by Gohan once he released his rage in one burst to become a Super Saiyan 2... and during the fight with Majin Buu's final "kid" form, it took Goku all the power from his Super Saiyan 3 form AND a wish from the new dragon Porunga to restore his power back to maximum to defeat Kid Buu (but this was of course back when SS3 was the maximum).

In an "SS4 Fusion vs DBZ Villians" fight, based on power level alone, a fused Super Saiyan 4 has a better chance of winning this fight. Then again, if we throw abilities into this fight, Kid Buu may actually get the upper hand.

but when goku was in hell with cell and freza he beat them both without breaking a swet 

if the fuze wouldent there power duble and make 8

if not what would u call it??

Like talking to a brick wall, this is... in order to fuse properly, three things need to be done:

1) The two beings must be of equal bodily stature;
2) they must perform the Fusion Dance to perfection; and most importantly
3) their power levels must be identical during the dance.

Their power does not immediately increase the moment they fuse; granted, the fused being is several times stronger than either of the two beings in the first place, but for the sake of fidelity... THERE IS NO SUPER SAIYAN 8. There never was, there is not now, and there never will be.

Post by Kelleth (727 posts) See mini bio

@QUTZ said:

"
http://www.watch-dragonball.com/watch/213-Dragonball_GT_Episode_60.html     "

@Gregorius said:

" Like talking to a brick wall, this is... in order to fuse properly, three things need to be done:

Their power does not immediately increase the moment they fuse; granted, the fused being is several times stronger than either of the two beings in the first place, but for the sake of fidelity... THERE IS NO SUPER SAIYAN 8. There never was, there is not now, and there never will be. "

^ Read this please... He is called Super Saiyan Gogeta ''4''

Edited 3 weeks, 2 days ago

I take back my previous statement... even a brick wall has more sense than you do, it seems. For the last time... there is no such thing as "Super Saiyan 8". By posting that link, you proved all three of the points I made. And did you bother to look at the before-and-after? Gogeta's body after the fusion is identical to Goku and Vegeta's SS4 bodies... therefore Gogeta is also at the level of Super Saiyan 4... that's right, FOUR.

Stop arguing. I'm not going to lower myself to your level of idiocy any longer. I've put in my two cents, but apparently that skull of yours is sound-proof and won't let any proper sense in. The sooner you accept the fact that you're wrong, the better.

god ur  a bitch   

if they were the same whats th point of fusing and how did they woop whats his face so easy 

lest go by ur rules and chang the fit goku and vaget in ss 4 VS freza,cell,final buu??

@QUTZ said:
" god ur  a bitch     if they were the same whats th point of fusing and how did they woop whats his face so easy   lest go by ur rules and chang the fit goku and vaget in ss 4 VS freza,cell,final buu??   "
1 Stop the name calling both of you! respect each other! consider this the first warning.
2 They did it to become a stronger Super Saiyan 4 just like they did when they became Super Saiyan Vegito to fight off Super Buu

@QUTZ said:
"when goku and vageta fuze and there both ss 4    dosent that make 8?? "

Wow. You sound really stupid. Like seriously. I guess the fact that Vegeta and Gokus SSJ4 fusion name is SSJ4 GOGETA!!!!! I guss that just means absolutely nothing.

Post by Sonata (9,523 posts) See mini bio

LOL @ this thread if SS8 really did exist this is massive Curbstomp of epic proportions, but since he does not the villain trio win massively.

Post by ReiKai (193 posts) See mini bio

GT is non-canon, and anyway SS8 only exists in DBAF which is a fan-made series. So completely and utterly non-canon. Here's what they thing SS5 is.

Posted 3 weeks, 1 day ago

@ReiKai said:
" GT is non-canon, and anyway SS8 only exists in DBAF which is a fan-made series. So completely and utterly non-canon. Here's what they thing SS5 is.
"

or this
or this
Either way any form beyond SSJ 4 is fan made and a fake so both of these dont count.

I think it should have ended at SS2, but just my opinion

Post by Dream (298 posts) See mini bio

@Gregorius: There's also the Potara Earrings for fusions to be made. Fusion is permanent, the power increase to the fused fighter is greater than the Fusion Dance and the fighters in question don't need to have equal power levels and physical stature to make a fusion with the earrings.

As for this fight if we're talking about a SSJ4 powered Gogeta, the three mentioned fighters get owned heavily.

Have you guys read DBAF? It's fan made but extremely well done.

Edited 3 weeks, 1 day ago

Post by FLCL1 (744 posts) See mini bio

Online Now

..................their a super sayin 8? they havent even made a 6 lol

Reply  |   Quote   |  Edit   |  Delete   |  Flag

LOL

Online Now
@QUTZ said:
"

but when goku was in hell with cell and freza he beat them both without breaking a swet 

"

@QUTZ said:

........................................................are u serious

ugh...the..stupidity hurts!!!!! XD
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
"
its cool :) 

ok u guys everytime i even look at this thread i facepalm XD 

super sayin 8 VS freza,cell,final buu

Topic started by QUTZ on Aug. 11, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 3 weeks ago.

??

Um, what?

Post by AgentJ (465 posts) See mini bio

Everyone knows Super Saiyan 12 would win OMG!

Didnt know Super Saiyan 8 existed......

@JThree47693 said:

oh, yes. ots a cery rare form, they have only shown it zero times

Post by DJSNuva1 (966 posts) See mini bio

@Sinister_Noob said:
" @JThree47693 said:

LOL, zero times? I actually laughed at that one

@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @JThree47693 said:
LOL, zero times? I actually laughed at that one "
damn, i was trying to make you cry

its at the end of gt

you mean SSJ4?

when goku and vageta fuze and there both ss 4   

dosent that make 8??

If two beings at Super Saiyan 4 levels fuse, they STAY at Super Saiyan 4. This is not a basic math question where we ask "what is 4 + 4". There is no Super Saiyan 8. You, sir, have taken one too many blows to the head to think that.

Let's take this simply: Frieza was defeated by Goku just as he developed the first rank of Super Saiyan... Cell was defeated by Gohan once he released his rage in one burst to become a Super Saiyan 2... and during the fight with Majin Buu's final "kid" form, it took Goku all the power from his Super Saiyan 3 form AND a wish from the new dragon Porunga to restore his power back to maximum to defeat Kid Buu (but this was of course back when SS3 was the maximum).

In an "SS4 Fusion vs DBZ Villians" fight, based on power level alone, a fused Super Saiyan 4 has a better chance of winning this fight. Then again, if we throw abilities into this fight, Kid Buu may actually get the upper hand.

Like talking to a brick wall, this is... in order to fuse properly, three things need to be done:

Their power does not immediately increase the moment they fuse; granted, the fused being is several times stronger than either of the two beings in the first place, but for the sake of fidelity... THERE IS NO SUPER SAIYAN 8. There never was, there is not now, and there never will be.

@QUTZ said:

"
http://www.watch-dragonball.com/watch/213-Dragonball_GT_Episode_60.html     "

@Gregorius said:

" Like talking to a brick wall, this is... in order to fuse properly, three things need to be done:

Their power does not immediately increase the moment they fuse; granted, the fused being is several times stronger than either of the two beings in the first place, but for the sake of fidelity... THERE IS NO SUPER SAIYAN 8. There never was, there is not now, and there never will be. "

^ Read this please... He is called Super Saiyan Gogeta ''4''

Edited 3 weeks, 2 days ago

I take back my previous statement... even a brick wall has more sense than you do, it seems. For the last time... there is no such thing as "Super Saiyan 8". By posting that link, you proved all three of the points I made. And did you bother to look at the before-and-after? Gogeta's body after the fusion is identical to Goku and Vegeta's SS4 bodies... therefore Gogeta is also at the level of Super Saiyan 4... that's right, FOUR.

Stop arguing. I'm not going to lower myself to your level of idiocy any longer. I've put in my two cents, but apparently that skull of yours is sound-proof and won't let any proper sense in. The sooner you accept the fact that you're wrong, the better.

god ur  a bitch   

if they were the same whats th point of fusing and how did they woop whats his face so easy 

lest go by ur rules and chang the fit goku and vaget in ss 4 VS freza,cell,final buu??

@QUTZ said:
" god ur  a bitch     if they were the same whats th point of fusing and how did they woop whats his face so easy   lest go by ur rules and chang the fit goku and vaget in ss 4 VS freza,cell,final buu??   "
1 Stop the name calling both of you! respect each other! consider this the first warning.
2 They did it to become a stronger Super Saiyan 4 just like they did when they became Super Saiyan Vegito to fight off Super Buu

@QUTZ said:

Wow. You sound really stupid. Like seriously. I guess the fact that Vegeta and Gokus SSJ4 fusion name is SSJ4 GOGETA!!!!! I guss that just means absolutely nothing.

LOL @ this thread if SS8 really did exist this is massive Curbstomp of epic proportions, but since he does not the villain trio win massively.

Post by ReiKai (193 posts) See mini bio

GT is non-canon, and anyway SS8 only exists in DBAF which is a fan-made series. So completely and utterly non-canon. Here's what they thing SS5 is.

@ReiKai said:
" GT is non-canon, and anyway SS8 only exists in DBAF which is a fan-made series. So completely and utterly non-canon. Here's what they thing SS5 is.
"

or this
or this
Either way any form beyond SSJ 4 is fan made and a fake so both of these dont count.

I think it should have ended at SS2, but just my opinion

Post by Dream (298 posts) See mini bio

@Gregorius: There's also the Potara Earrings for fusions to be made. Fusion is permanent, the power increase to the fused fighter is greater than the Fusion Dance and the fighters in question don't need to have equal power levels and physical stature to make a fusion with the earrings.

As for this fight if we're talking about a SSJ4 powered Gogeta, the three mentioned fighters get owned heavily.

Have you guys read DBAF? It's fan made but extremely well done.

Edited 3 weeks, 1 day ago

Online Now

..................their a super sayin 8? they havent even made a 6 lol

Reply  |   Quote   |  Edit   |  Delete   |  Flag

LOL

Online Now
@QUTZ said:
"

"

@QUTZ said:

........................................................are u serious
  ugh...the..stupidity hurts!!!!! XD "

Blahahjhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this is funny XD 

all of anime & comics vs...

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on Aug. 9, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 3 weeks, 6 days ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (996 posts) See mini bio

everyone, all comic characters, and anime characters from every show or comic or manga.

verses the luckiest bastard in all of existence. 

Captain Jack sparrow.
am i wrong?
NO!

i dont mean that face palm in a bad way i mean it in a this thread cracks me UP LOL
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel