facepalm awards!!! :)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 23, 2009. Last post by takashichea 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@FLCL1: Very entertaining Bato is def a fanboy XD
And btw what did we tell you about the name calling? not that it matters now but keep it down next time :)
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: comedy is : well look bato and vileater debating, lame is how people like that attaches humongous image to the thread
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: compensation for something? i dunno , knowledge

like how SOK is a comic character on game-shark (instant kill) and his powers are absolute, with a hint of hyperbole and fait accompli?
Post by Sonata (35,097 posts) See mini bio Level 20
We need the Worf face palm,and this one also

you know there are anime characther that have reset button on their hand, but they still won't acknowledge it, fine saint of killers killed god, shitload of game and anime character did that, and become god, okay fine saint of killer has instant kill, shiki has instant" make people go poof" skill , next he got these mighty gun, that can deal that heck half of the dead apostle can't be killed they can only be erased/seal, it's how they exxagerate and didn't accept other people opinion that SOK can be beaten
their argument one bullet and you are dead
@cfatalis said:
" you know there are anime characther that have reset button on their hand, but they still won't acknowledge it, fine saint of killers killed god, shitload of game and anime character did that, and become god, okay fine saint of killer has instant kill, shiki has instant" make people go poof" skill , next he got these mighty gun, that can deal that heck half of the dead apostle can't be killed they can only be erased/seal, it's how they exxagerate and didn't accept other people opinion that SOK can be beaten their argument one bullet and you are dead "
Basically condensing fiction and dumbing it down to a generic level to back up people's lack of skill for arguments .
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
unforutunaly i can post 4 conversations about villelater stupidity and i can tell u wat i think about him but i would turn it into a hate thread XD lol so we are gonna talk about vegeta

Well Vegeta since you probably will contradict Sonata and Kelleth's posts I'll show you the reasons why Goku cannot defeat Superman: 

1. Superman's superhuman strength is undefined and has been shown to be sufficient enough to move entire planets and shatter planets and moons. With minimal effort Superman is able to lift easily over 100 tons with little effort and is currently in the trillion ton range while Goku at SSJ4 (while not canon) is generally believed too be the most powerful form that Goku has achieved and while at that form his strength at full effort can simply rip off a street intersection. 

2. Superman's speed is also far greater than Goku's speed. Goku while using Instant Transmission moves at the speed of light which is technically his top speed however Superman has been shown to fly several times the speed of light and has been shown to be fast enough to escape the gravitational pull of a black hole not to mention cause Flash (Wally West) to admit that he is nearly as fast him. 

3. Superman's Kryptonian physiology grants Superman superhuman invulnerability as his body is composed of super-dense tissue which has allowed him to fly through the core of a star and emerge unharmed, withstand at blank point range a supernova explosion and has no need for sustenance such as air, food, sleep or water. 

4. His Kryptonian physiology grants him seeming limitless superhuman stamina as he is able to engage in intense physical activities without his body producing fatigue poisons however Goku has shown countless times to tire from intense physical activities. 

5. Goku will not be able to withstand Superman's heat vision as well thats temperature is hotter than the Sun's. 

6. Superman thinks, reacts and moves at faster than light speeds so he will be able to dodge and evade most of Goku's attacks.  

7. Superman has the ability to vibrate his molecules at an incredible rate granting him some form of intangibility which allows him to move through solid objects.

Posted 2 weeks, 2 days ago

Reply  |   Quote   |   Flag

Post by Sonata (9,216 posts) See mini bio

With outside help and a Spirit Bomb, Supes wont give him the time and Supes would defeat Buu Heat Vision would burn every cell Buu has.

Post by vegeta (65 posts) See mini bio

@Newdeath said:

"Well Vegeta since you probably will contradict Sonata and Kelleth's posts I'll show you the reasons why Goku cannot defeat Superman:  1. Superman's superhuman strength is undefined and has been shown to be sufficient enough to move entire planets and shatter planets and moons. With minimal effort Superman is able to lift easily over 100 tons with little effort and is currently in the trillion ton range while Goku at SSJ4 (while not canon) is generally believed too be the most powerful form that Goku has achieved and while at that form his strength at full effort can simply rip off a street intersection.  2. Superman's speed is also far greater than Goku's speed. Goku while using Instant Transmission moves at the speed of light which is technically his top speed however Superman has been shown to fly several times the speed of light and has been shown to be fast enough to escape the gravitational pull of a black hole not to mention cause Flash (Wally West) to admit that he is nearly as fast him.  3. Superman's Kryptonian physiology grants Superman superhuman invulnerability as his body is composed of super-dense tissue which has allowed him to fly through the core of a star and emerge unharmed, withstand at blank point range a supernova explosion and has no need for sustenance such as air, food, sleep or water.  4. His Kryptonian physiology grants him seeming limitless superhuman stamina as he is able to engage in intense physical activities without his body producing fatigue poisons however Goku has shown countless times to tire from intense physical activities.  5. Goku will not be able to withstand Superman's heat vision as well thats temperature is hotter than the Sun's.  6. Superman thinks, reacts and moves at faster than light speeds so he will be able to dodge and evade most of Goku's attacks.    7. Superman has the ability to vibrate his molecules at an incredible rate granting him some form of intangibility which allows him to move through solid objects. "

superman is in vulnerable to earth stuff lets see goku is saiyen you dont know how supes body will react doomsday wasnt human and couldnt fly and busted up supes so saiyen dna might fair good so now what

Post by Newdeath (358 posts) See mini bio

@vegeta said:

" @Newdeath said:

"Well Vegeta since you probably will contradict Sonata and Kelleth's posts I'll show you the reasons why Goku cannot defeat Superman:  1. Superman's superhuman strength is undefined and has been shown to be sufficient enough to move entire planets and shatter planets and moons. With minimal effort Superman is able to lift easily over 100 tons with little effort and is currently in the trillion ton range while Goku at SSJ4 (while not canon) is generally believed too be the most powerful form that Goku has achieved and while at that form his strength at full effort can simply rip off a street intersection.  2. Superman's speed is also far greater than Goku's speed. Goku while using Instant Transmission moves at the speed of light which is technically his top speed however Superman has been shown to fly several times the speed of light and has been shown to be fast enough to escape the gravitational pull of a black hole not to mention cause Flash (Wally West) to admit that he is nearly as fast him.  3. Superman's Kryptonian physiology grants Superman superhuman invulnerability as his body is composed of super-dense tissue which has allowed him to fly through the core of a star and emerge unharmed, withstand at blank point range a supernova explosion and has no need for sustenance such as air, food, sleep or water.  4. His Kryptonian physiology grants him seeming limitless superhuman stamina as he is able to engage in intense physical activities without his body producing fatigue poisons however Goku has shown countless times to tire from intense physical activities.  5. Goku will not be able to withstand Superman's heat vision as well thats temperature is hotter than the Sun's.  6. Superman thinks, reacts and moves at faster than light speeds so he will be able to dodge and evade most of Goku's attacks.    7. Superman has the ability to vibrate his molecules at an incredible rate granting him some form of intangibility which allows him to move through solid objects. "

superman is in vulnerable to earth stuff lets see goku is saiyen you dont know how supes body will react doomsday wasnt human and couldnt fly and busted up supes so saiyen dna might fair good so now what "
What's your point? Goku is not on the same level as Doomsday in the strength department. I stated that Superman can fly through the core of a star and emerge unharmed and withstand at blank point range a supernova explosion, what do those feats have to with Earth? You have no logical contradictions to my my previous post. 

Post by Kelleth (636 posts) See mini bio

@Sonata said:

" With outside help and a Spirit Bomb, Supes wont give him the time and Supes would defeat Buu Heat Vision would burn every cell Buu has. "

Well i can contradict you on that one because with supes there will always be the chance that a cell of Buu will survive cuz the same thing always happens with the battles with Braniac.
 @vegeta said:

" same way as always goku beat buu and buu would beat the shit out of regular supes "

That not a good fact try better
 @vegeta said:

" superman is in vulnerable to earth stuff lets see goku is saiyen you dont know how supes body will react doomsday wasnt human and couldnt fly and busted up supes so saiyen dna might fair good so now what "

That stuff is called Kryptonite.

i meant invulnerable and goku has survived lava  i know its not the same but but your missing the point goku is not human and all the ones that give supes a run are not human

@vegeta said:

" i meant invulnerable and goku has survived lava  i know its not the same but but your missing the point goku is not human and all the ones that give supes a run are not human "

That was a very idiotic post you just posted. So you believe Goku can cause a lot of harm to Superman simply because he is not human? Goku's physical status is not enough to defeat Superman. If you had actually understood my previous posts you would not be contradicting my last one. I never stated that Goku was human, you are simply reaching now because you are losing an argument. And as you stated it makes no difference of Goku has survived lava because he cannot survive the temperature of the Sun's surface and Superman's heat vision exceeds that temperature argo Superman could simply incinerate Goku or defeat him with his physical power. Let me make it simple for you: SSJ4 Goku is the most powerful Super Saiyan form Goku has ever reached and at full strength he could barely rip off a street intersection while Superman's strength is sufficient to move entire planets and shatter entire moons and other planets. Superman is also faster than Goku's fastest speed was using Instant Transmission to move at light speed while Superman has flown and moved several times the speed of light. Superman has withstood a supenrova explosion at blank point range which is a star exploding and has survived being plunged into the Sun's core and emerging unharmed while Goku would immediately die once exposed to the surface temperature of the Sun. There is no way Goku can win.

nova shenron produced heat as great as the sun and nothing  im just saying you have no idea what saiyens are capable of against krytonians for all you know it could counter supes

@vegeta said:

" nova shenron produced heat as great as the sun and nothing  im just saying you have no idea what saiyens are capable of against krytonians for all you know it could counter supes "

You made no sense and I have expanded knowledge on Saiyans. Saiyans are not physically strong enough to engage Kryptionians. Saiyans cannot lift trillion of tons while Kryptonians can. Saiyans cannot move at faster than the speed of light while Kryptonians can. Saiyans have never been shown to survive the temperature of a supernova explosion at blank point range while Superman has. Superman wins whether you want to accept it or not. Take into consideration that if you were correct every other user in this thread wouldn't say Superman wins.

well every one else underestimates goku and toryama said that they move at light speed and radditz the weakest of all could lift a car with one hand

@vegeta said:

" well every one else underestimates goku and toryama said that they move at light speed and radditz the weakest of all could lift a car with one hand "

So what if Raditz could lift a car? Is that a great feat of strength? Spider-Man can lift a car. I read the interview with Toriyama however Superman moves many times faster than light speed. 

your missing the point radditz was a fighting power of 10,000 at the most  freezas fighting power was 0ne million not in final form so ss1 is higher so do the math 10,000 one million

@vegeta said:

" your missing the point radditz was a fighting power of 10,000 at the most  freezas fighting power was 0ne million not in final form so ss1 is higher so do the math 10,000 one million "

That does not matter. Goku's physical strength is nowhere near that of Superman's. If it was he wouldn't have to use his full strength to rip off a street intersection while there are DC characters weaker than Superman in terms of strength that are able to lift entire mountains that weigh over billions of tons. Superman himself has been shown moving planets with his strength. 

piccolo has moved mountains with his mind so

@vegeta said:

" piccolo has moved mountains with his mind so "

That is a telekinetic ability not a feat of strength and evidence for this? 

they showed it when he was traing he moved a big ass pyramid with his mind

@vegeta said:

" they showed it when he was traing he moved a big ass pyramid with his mind "

A Pyramid not a mountain. A Pyramid is not even half the size of a mountain.

wow is all i got to say XD

he gets a: numer 2 facepalm(my com isnt letting me paste:(  )

so far we have
1)vilelater
2)bato
3)vegeta

ill find some more "facepalms" :)
@FLCL1:  Actually your right about my post (talking about the 3rd the others don`t matter) i didnt read his post well enough and gave the wrong answer to fast and i was to lazy to fix it afterwards XD
Please use the super multi facepalm :)

@Kelleth said:
" @FLCL1:  Actually your right about my post (talking about the 3rd the others don`t matter) i didnt read his post well enough and gave the wrong answer to fast and i was to lazy to fix it afterwards XD
Please use the super multi facepalm :)

"
its BEAUTIFUL!!!!!*starts to bleed out my eyes* XD
Glad you like it XD
that's cool, the thousand facepalm technique

i like u man but u brought this on ur self :/ 

@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Sonata said:

"Alright say what you want but Goku still has not known shown the speed Superman has displayed. "

u cant be serious ok superman can beat goku at a race yay for him but hand to hand goku wins plus gokuhas shown advanced dogding ablitys "
Superman has far greater durability a punch from Goku with the low level of strength he has will not phase Superman. "
goku strength is not that weak its weak but enough to cause damage "
Compared to what Superman can dish out it is low. Superman with his fist can make the earth shake at time, with Goku it is usually just a small quake in the area when he hits someone. "
i want to see a scan of superman shaking the earth with his fist "
I think one was posted already of Supeman fighting Zod on a planet under a red sonm and they were tearing the planet apart with their punches. That was Superman under a red sun gradually losing power, and he was still able to tear the planet apart using his punches. Imagine him at full power. Goku is better at hand to hand, how will that help if he cant hit Supes? Moving speed means a lot. Lets not forget that Superman can vibrate his molecules to make Gokus hits go right through him. Superman has just too much strength for Goku to deal with. Goku has never, and I repeat, NEVER, gone up against someone like Superman. Goku gets murked. "

Nope he has not, but he is the best at improvising, he is not stupid, the moment he sees superman he will know that he is strong, superman would beat goku anyday blow for blow, but goku is too fast for superman.

Posted 1 day, 11 hours ago

Post by JThree47693 (142 posts) See mini bio

@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Sonata said:

"Alright say what you want but Goku still has not known shown the speed Superman has displayed. "

u cant be serious ok superman can beat goku at a race yay for him but hand to hand goku wins plus gokuhas shown advanced dogding ablitys "
Superman has far greater durability a punch from Goku with the low level of strength he has will not phase Superman. "
Compared to what Superman can dish out it is low. Superman with his fist can make the earth shake at time, with Goku it is usually just a small quake in the area when he hits someone. "
I think one was posted already of Supeman fighting Zod on a planet under a red sonm and they were tearing the planet apart with their punches. That was Superman under a red sun gradually losing power, and he was still able to tear the planet apart using his punches. Imagine him at full power. Goku is better at hand to hand, how will that help if he cant hit Supes? Moving speed means a lot. Lets not forget that Superman can vibrate his molecules to make Gokus hits go right through him. Superman has just too much strength for Goku to deal with. Goku has never, and I repeat, NEVER, gone up against someone like Superman. Goku gets murked. "
Nope he has not, but he is the best at improvising, he is not stupid, the moment he sees superman he will know that he is strong, superman would beat goku anyday blow for blow, but goku is too fast for superman. "

Superman is too fast for Goku. And Goku is stupid, what are you talking about. Superman has a genius level intellect, face it. He wrecks Goku. And he was under a red sun, you know what, whatever. Believe what you want. Whether you want to admit it or not, Superman would wreck Goku.

Posted 1 day, 9 hours ago

Reply  |   Quote   |  Flag

Post by Supercool99 (157 posts) See mini bio

@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Sonata said:

Nope he has not, but he is the best at improvising, he is not stupid, the moment he sees superman he will know that he is strong, superman would beat goku anyday blow for blow, but goku is too fast for superman. "
Superman is too fast for Goku. And Goku is stupid, what are you talking about. Superman has a genius level intellect, face it. He wrecks Goku. And he was under a red sun, you know what, whatever. Believe what you want. Whether you want to admit it or not, Superman would wreck Goku. "

Who cares about intellect in a fight, please, that has nothing to do with fightimg, Goku is a genius (in a fight, makes superman look like childs play) 
Goku would own superman 
Goku is way beyond superman's speed.

Posted 1 day, 7 hours ago

@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Sonata said:

Superman is too fast for Goku. And Goku is stupid, what are you talking about. Superman has a genius level intellect, face it. He wrecks Goku. And he was under a red sun, you know what, whatever. Believe what you want. Whether you want to admit it or not, Superman would wreck Goku. "
Who cares about intellect in a fight, please, that has nothing to do with fightimg, Goku is a genius (in a fight, makes superman look like childs play) Goku would own superman Goku is way beyond superman's speed. "

Superman owns Gokus ass. You cant even come up with a solid arguement. Superman is faster than Goku, you have no proof that he isnt. Give up, there is a clear winner in this fight and that is Superman.

Posted 1 day, 6 hours ago

@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Sonata said:

Who cares about intellect in a fight, please, that has nothing to do with fightimg, Goku is a genius (in a fight, makes superman look like childs play) Goku would own superman Goku is way beyond superman's speed. "
Superman owns Gokus ass. You cant even come up with a solid arguement. Superman is faster than Goku, you have no proof that he isnt. Give up, there is a clear winner in this fight and that is Superman. "

Give up? In your dreams, goku is the victor just accept it, he is faster than superman could ever wish.

@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Sonata said:

Superman owns Gokus ass. You cant even come up with a solid arguement. Superman is faster than Goku, you have no proof that he isnt. Give up, there is a clear winner in this fight and that is Superman. "
Give up? In your dreams, goku is the victor just accept it, he is faster than superman could ever wish. "

So you are just going to repeat yourself even when I proved you wrong. Whatever helps you sleep at night kid, Im through here. Superman stomps, thats all I have to say.

@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Sonata said:

Give up? In your dreams, goku is the victor just accept it, he is faster than superman could ever wish. "
So you are just going to repeat yourself even when I proved you wrong. Whatever helps you sleep at night kid, Im through here. Superman stomps, thats all I have to say. "

Nope you did not I replied your argument is flawed.

I keep trying to correct my punctuation, but the editing takes too long to load, there was supposed to be a comma in between "not" and "I".

@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Sonata said:

So you are just going to repeat yourself even when I proved you wrong. Whatever helps you sleep at night kid, Im through here. Superman stomps, thats all I have to say. "
Nope you did not I replied your argument is flawed. "

All you give is bullshit numbers and my logic is flawed? 

Posted 1 day, 5 hours ago

@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Sonata said:

"

That old thing, I guess you were trying to reply to yourself. Those numbers were actually too small, I was just saying that because I did not want goku to have too high a speed, you might not have been able to take it, in fact south galaxy is not the closest galaxy to ours, and so goku is even faster than what I stated.

Posted 18 hours, 9 minutes ago

@Supercool99:
You fail kid. Superman has gone back in time using pure speed. Show me Goku doing that. Show me Goku breaking out of a double black hole using pure speed. You throw out bullshit numbers and think they are right, you have a hell of an imagination kid. Im through, Superman wrecks Gokus WEAK ass.

Posted 10 hours, 21 minutes ago

@JThree47693:
has goku ever been to a black hole, nope. 
In dbz  the laws of physics do not state time travel occurs after a certain speed, does zoom time travel, no. 
After the speed of light is time travel in dc, not impressed, Goku owns superman's SLOW self.

Posted 9 hours, 49 minutes ago

@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693: has goku ever been to a black hole, nope. In dbz  the laws of physics do not state time travel occurs after a certain speed, does zoom time travel, no. After the speed of light is time travel in dc, not impressed, Goku owns superman's SLOW self. "

And you fail. They dont have Goku go into a black hole because he would be crushed. He cant go back in time because he is too slow. Zoom manipulates tie to make himself go faster, you fail. Superman is faster, stronger, and all around better than Goku. He owns.

Posted 9 hours, 47 minutes ago

@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693: has goku ever been to a black hole, nope. In dbz  the laws of physics do not state time travel occurs after a certain speed, does zoom time travel, no. After the speed of light is time travel in dc, not impressed, Goku owns superman's SLOW self. "
And you fail. They dont have Goku go into a black hole because he would be crushed. He cant go back in time because he is too slow. Zoom manipulates tie to make himself go faster, you fail. Superman is faster, stronger, and all around better than Goku. He owns. "

That aint failing, it is like saying, why hasn't superman gone to namek, it just is not there so you fail. 
It is like saying, going to Namek in 1 second is slower than light, ridiculous.  
Goku is faster than light. Faster than light in dc = time travel, you fail.

Posted 9 hours, 42 minutes ago

@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
And you fail. They dont have Goku go into a black hole because he would be crushed. He cant go back in time because he is too slow. Zoom manipulates tie to make himself go faster, you fail. Superman is faster, stronger, and all around better than Goku. He owns. "
That aint failing, it is like saying, why hasn't superman gone to namek, it just is not there so you fail. It is like saying, going to Namek in 1 second is slower than light, ridiculous.  Goku is faster than light. Faster than light in dc = time travel, you fail. "

No, you fail. Its like during the Cell saga. Its like saying, since Trunks is from the future, he should be able to move really fast like oom. He doesnt do it because he cant. Goku doesnt go in black holes because he would be crushed. He doesnt time travel because he isnt fast enough to. Goku is only light speed with IT, get that through your head. You dont even seem to know how IT works. You fail kid. Superman wins, plain and simple.

Posted 6 hours, 55 minutes ago

@Supercool99 said:

"I keep trying to correct my punctuation, but the editing takes too long to load, there was supposed to be a comma in between "not" and "I". "

Go to this website and check out Supermans speed 
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/superman-speed-66091/    

Posted 5 hours, 48 minutes ago

dude after u couldnt rasie anymore edvidence for ur side u went on to say she "failed" even thought he gave a valid argument for this u get a: 

this guy is a real one sided person he wont listen to reason but will only listen to his own consided thoughts 

Post by FLCL1 (561 posts) See mini bio

Online Now

plz lock

Posted 7 hours, 17 minutes ago

Post by geraldthesloth (238 posts) See mini bio

Stop asking to get locked, they're not going to do it for you.

Posted 1 hour, 35 minutes ago

Online Now
@geraldthesloth said:

"Stop asking to get locked, they're not going to do it for you. "

arent we a poor loser XD

Posted 1 hour, 32 minutes ago

@FLCL1 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"Stop asking to get locked, they're not going to do it for you. "
arent we a poor loser XD "
What did I lose?

If anything you lost grammar.

Posted 1 hour, 31 minutes ago

Online Now

everyone agreed that espada win even the guy that made the thread so 

Posted 1 hour, 23 minutes ago

@FLCL1: I'm not everyone, so until you choose to prove me wrong go for it.

Posted 1 hour, 22 minutes ago

Online Now

i cant lol*shrugs* everything i had to say has already been said read the thread

Posted 1 hour, 19 minutes ago

@FLCL1: Good, than Infinity Man wins easily

Posted 1 hour, 18 minutes ago

Online Now
@geraldthesloth said:
" @FLCL1: Good, than Infinity Man wins easily "

ugh its like talking to a peanut..........a DUMB peanut XD

man its hard to talk to this guy
when some people are just too damn hard to accept logic
@Nerx said:
"when some people are just too damn hard to accept logic "

u kno my pain XD
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Nerx: Are you reffering to me?
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
"
i like u man but u brought this on ur self :/ 

@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Sonata said:

Nope he has not, but he is the best at improvising, he is not stupid, the moment he sees superman he will know that he is strong, superman would beat goku anyday blow for blow, but goku is too fast for superman.

Posted 1 day, 11 hours ago

@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Sonata said:

Superman is too fast for Goku. And Goku is stupid, what are you talking about. Superman has a genius level intellect, face it. He wrecks Goku. And he was under a red sun, you know what, whatever. Believe what you want. Whether you want to admit it or not, Superman would wreck Goku.

Posted 1 day, 9 hours ago

@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Sonata said:

Who cares about intellect in a fight, please, that has nothing to do with fightimg, Goku is a genius (in a fight, makes superman look like childs play) 
Goku would own superman 
Goku is way beyond superman's speed.

Posted 1 day, 7 hours ago

@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Sonata said:

Superman owns Gokus ass. You cant even come up with a solid arguement. Superman is faster than Goku, you have no proof that he isnt. Give up, there is a clear winner in this fight and that is Superman.

@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Sonata said:

Give up? In your dreams, goku is the victor just accept it, he is faster than superman could ever wish.

@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Sonata said:

So you are just going to repeat yourself even when I proved you wrong. Whatever helps you sleep at night kid, Im through here. Superman stomps, thats all I have to say.

@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Sonata said:

Nope you did not I replied your argument is flawed.

I keep trying to correct my punctuation, but the editing takes too long to load, there was supposed to be a comma in between "not" and "I".

@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Sonata said:

Posted 1 day, 5 hours ago

@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Sonata said:

"

That old thing, I guess you were trying to reply to yourself. Those numbers were actually too small, I was just saying that because I did not want goku to have too high a speed, you might not have been able to take it, in fact south galaxy is not the closest galaxy to ours, and so goku is even faster than what I stated.

Posted 18 hours, 9 minutes ago

@Supercool99:
You fail kid. Superman has gone back in time using pure speed. Show me Goku doing that. Show me Goku breaking out of a double black hole using pure speed. You throw out bullshit numbers and think they are right, you have a hell of an imagination kid. Im through, Superman wrecks Gokus WEAK ass.

Posted 10 hours, 21 minutes ago

@JThree47693:
has goku ever been to a black hole, nope. 
In dbz  the laws of physics do not state time travel occurs after a certain speed, does zoom time travel, no. 
After the speed of light is time travel in dc, not impressed, Goku owns superman's SLOW self.

Posted 9 hours, 49 minutes ago

@Supercool99 said:

And you fail. They dont have Goku go into a black hole because he would be crushed. He cant go back in time because he is too slow. Zoom manipulates tie to make himself go faster, you fail. Superman is faster, stronger, and all around better than Goku. He owns.

Posted 9 hours, 47 minutes ago

@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:

That aint failing, it is like saying, why hasn't superman gone to namek, it just is not there so you fail. 
It is like saying, going to Namek in 1 second is slower than light, ridiculous.  
Goku is faster than light. Faster than light in dc = time travel, you fail.

Posted 9 hours, 42 minutes ago

@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
That aint failing, it is like saying, why hasn't superman gone to namek, it just is not there so you fail. It is like saying, going to Namek in 1 second is slower than light, ridiculous.  Goku is faster than light. Faster than light in dc = time travel, you fail. "

No, you fail. Its like during the Cell saga. Its like saying, since Trunks is from the future, he should be able to move really fast like oom. He doesnt do it because he cant. Goku doesnt go in black holes because he would be crushed. He doesnt time travel because he isnt fast enough to. Goku is only light speed with IT, get that through your head. You dont even seem to know how IT works. You fail kid. Superman wins, plain and simple.

Posted 6 hours, 55 minutes ago

@Supercool99 said:

"I keep trying to correct my punctuation, but the editing takes too long to load, there was supposed to be a comma in between "not" and "I". "

Go to this website and check out Supermans speed 
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/superman-speed-66091/    

Posted 5 hours, 48 minutes ago

dude after u couldnt rasie anymore edvidence for ur side u went on to say she "failed" even thought he gave a valid argument for this u get a: 

"

She didnt give any solid evidence, just a bunch of bullshit numbers.
@geraldthesloth: no, wait which debate though?

Is it the pokemon one or the plastic one?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel