facepalm awards!!! :)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 23, 2009. Last post by takashichea 4 months, 1 week ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

have u ever debated agaist some one thats argument is so illogical that u had to facepalm? i have recentlyly saw some............very dumb debates and i have come up with this"the facepalm awards" nominate the person that makes u facepalm the most and wat ratings: 

ratings are lowest to highest(1-5) 
1)     

2)     

3)   

4)      

5) 

post nomines with the quote(or conversations) they said and the rating picture in the end we will detremine how gives people the most face palms :) 

the winner will get this face palm: 

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Vegeta 

Rating: 1

i, myself nominate villelater his arguments are so stupid its amazing :O 

Post by Villelater (301 posts) See mini bio

alright Vegeta will try to distract Superman while Hulk beats Goku...leaving Hulk and superman with supes tired and Hulk really mad...team 2 wins

Posted 8 months, 1 week ago

Reply  |   Quote   |   Flag

Post by hiei_hyabusha (405 posts) See mini bio

Villelater said:

"alright Vegeta will try to distract Superman while Hulk beats Goku...leaving Hulk and superman with supes tired and Hulk really mad...team 2 wins"

superman and goku would win this. goku would beat the crap out of vegeta and superman would beat the crap out of hulk

Reply  |   Quote   |  Flag

Umm...No Hulk has too much Stamina and by the time Goku's finished with Vegeta he'd be too tired to fight...trust me Hulk's stamina and Healing factor plays a big roll here

Villelater said:

"Umm...No Hulk has too much Stamina and by the time Goku's finished with Vegeta he'd be too tired to fight...trust me Hulk's stamina and Healing factor plays a big roll here"

yeah but hulk would be to busy fighting superman so after goku beats up vegeta. superman would just beat the crap out of hulk until goku summoned the spirit bomb thus killing hulk

as fast as superman is Hulk's reaction time would provide Hulk the time for a Thunderclap=stunned superman Hulk beats up and Goku's attack will fail

yeah that wont happen
caption
caption

Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio

Villelater said:

"alright Vegeta will try to distract Superman while Hulk beats Goku...leaving Hulk and superman with supes tired and Hulk really mad...team 2 wins"

How will Hulk beat Goku?  Superman wont get tired he would BFR Hulk...

thunderclap beats a man with sensative Hearing..and yes Hulk can beat Goku by throwing a rock or object at him

Villelater said:

"thunderclap beats a man with sensative Hearing..and yes Hulk can beat Goku by throwing a rock or object at him"

you do realize hulk is the slowest person in this fight right?

Villelater said:

"thunderclap beats a man with sensative Hearing..and yes Hulk can beat Goku by throwing a rock or object at him"

Throwing a rock!!!  A rock wont defeat Goku try again...  Before he even thunderclaps Superman will BFR him.

caption
caption

That was a crossover... So you fail.

he posted one...why can't i?

rating:       
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Newdeath said:
" Vegeta  Rating: 1 "
Seconded
Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Newdeath said:
Seconded "
third
@Sonata said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Newdeath said:
Seconded "
third "

wow people really hate him XD how ever post ur arguements or his dumest quote (new death pm'ed me one) and by the way 1. is the lowest grade 5. is the highest :)
Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I dont hate the guy he just seems a little confused at times:)

@Sonata said:

"I dont hate the guy he just seems a little confused at times:) "

oh ok :) still post ur conversation with him that made u come to that conclusion (if u can find it)
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ flcl1 dude can you post me some too, i need a good laugh, i am too stressed from playing assassin creed for 7 hour
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
LOL
yeah true, i am stressed , damn poles and space button
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Aww, I want to save these images, they're adorable!
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Batosaimx7 or whatever his name was..
@DJSNuva1 said:
" Batosaimx7 or whatever his name was.. "
second this and vile eater so they got gundam facepalm
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I will be watching this thread, Just make sure something fun does not turn into a hate/flame thread!
@cfatalis said:
"@ flcl1 dude can you post me some too, i need a good laugh, i am too stressed from playing assassin creed for 7 hour "
ill post some later i dont really have time till the week end
@Little_Sparrow said:
"I will be watching this thread, Just make sure something fun does not turn into a hate/flame thread! "

kk
@John_Martone said:
"Aww, I want to save these images, they're adorable! "
thank u :))
@DJSNuva1 said:

"Batosaimx7 or whatever his name was.. "

i dont think u get the "jest" of this thread look up at my example ur susposed to find the conversation u had with this person copy and paste it on this thread like so: 
said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:

"Sodam stomps..any Lantern would...ridiculous fight..Most Lanterns can hand SUpermans ass to him..these Espada chumps are nothing .. "

omg lol ur in denal i can give a clear explanation of why this is a blow out :  1)ION does kno wat the Espadas can do  2)the first Espadas can shoot 1000 ceros  3)the 9th Espadas still has a big advantage  4)the 10th Espadas can summon 100s of hollows as a distraction  5)hes out numbered  6) the 2nd will pwn   shall i go on "
omg lol ur in denial ...at least I can spell the word  Let me explain why this is a blow out  1. Ion doesnt know what the Espada can do..likewise they dont know what he can do...when he moves at light speed and rips their heads from their shouldiers..then they will know..but they will be dead   2. Yeah and Ion can shoot a planet destroying blast...  3. lol no he doesnt numb nuts..it says his ability is soul possession..Lantern shields protect their souls..thats why they can fight off attackers like Eclipso and Parallax  4. He can summon 1000 hallows...they all get vaporized instantly by a guy who can move at light speeds and vaporize entire worlds  5. Hes out numbered..its like a tank fighting a bunch of fire ants  6. the 2nd gets vaporized  Shall I go on? Another clueless Anime fanboy who knows nothing about GL's "

ROFL lol i like ur attitude but ur not a very smart debater considering i dont kno much about GL its ur job to inform me about why he won like i showed u. if thats ur defense u lost. i liked the insults tho same thing i used to do before i got warned but ur a nooblet

Posted 6 days, 18 hours ago

Reply  |   Quote   |   Edit   |   Delete   |   Flag

Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio

consider yourselves pwned

@FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:

"Sodam stomps..any Lantern would...ridiculous fight..Most Lanterns can hand SUpermans ass to him..these Espada chumps are nothing .. "

omg lol ur in denal i can give a clear explanation of why this is a blow out :  1)ION does kno wat the Espadas can do  2)the first Espadas can shoot 1000 ceros  3)the 9th Espadas still has a big advantage  4)the 10th Espadas can summon 100s of hollows as a distraction  5)hes out numbered  6) the 2nd will pwn   shall i go on "
omg lol ur in denial ...at least I can spell the word  Let me explain why this is a blow out  1. Ion doesnt know what the Espada can do..likewise they dont know what he can do...when he moves at light speed and rips their heads from their shouldiers..then they will know..but they will be dead   2. Yeah and Ion can shoot a planet destroying blast...  3. lol no he doesnt numb nuts..it says his ability is soul possession..Lantern shields protect their souls..thats why they can fight off attackers like Eclipso and Parallax  4. He can summon 1000 hallows...they all get vaporized instantly by a guy who can move at light speeds and vaporize entire worlds  5. Hes out numbered..its like a tank fighting a bunch of fire ants  6. the 2nd gets vaporized  Shall I go on? Another clueless Anime fanboy who knows nothing about GL's "
ROFL lol i like ur attitude but ur not a very smart debater considering i dont kno much about GL its ur job to inform me about why he won like i showed u. if thats ur defense u lost. i liked the insults tho same thing i used to do before i got warned but ur a nooblet "
Espadas lose
When they can move at light speeds and destroy entire worlds..then maybe they may have a chance

I read up on all of their abilities..they die..it isnt a hard concept...i know it breaks your heart to see them lose but thats what happens when you pair characters up against other characters out of their weight class

Also please work on your horrible spelling..did you struggle in academics?

Post by AgentJ (420 posts) See mini bio

@batosaimsxz said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:

ROFL lol i like ur attitude but ur not a very smart debater considering i dont kno much about GL its ur job to inform me about why he won like i showed u. if thats ur defense u lost. i liked the insults tho same thing i used to do before i got warned but ur a nooblet "
Espadas lose When they can move at light speeds and destroy entire worlds..then maybe they may have a chance  I read up on all of their abilities..they die..it isnt a hard concept...i know it breaks your heart to see them lose but thats what happens when you pair characters up against other characters out of their weight class  Also please work on your horrible spelling..did you struggle in academics? "
They actually do move at light speeds. Well, most of them. When Soul Reapers do it it's called Shunpo. When an Arrancar does it it's called Sonido. I laugh at the idea of vaporizing the second espada. Nothing Ion could throw at him could possibly vaporize him. 

@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:

Espadas lose When they can move at light speeds and destroy entire worlds..then maybe they may have a chance  I read up on all of their abilities..they die..it isnt a hard concept...i know it breaks your heart to see them lose but thats what happens when you pair characters up against other characters out of their weight class  Also please work on your horrible spelling..did you struggle in academics? "
They actually do move at light speeds. Well, most of them. When Soul Reapers do it it's called Shunpo. When an Arrancar does it it's called Sonido. I laugh at the idea of vaporizing the second espada. Nothing Ion could throw at him could possibly vaporize him.  "
lol no they dont..not even close...i know about flash step/shunpo

even DSjuva or whatever his name is said they dont move light speed or anywhere close

Now you lie? How pathetic

Right so Ion , who can throw out planet busting attacks like halloween candy cant hurt the 2nd espada lol
try harder fat boy

Well good news though
FLCL1 said in exchange for me not raping him on the forums anymore

He promised never to post again... one anime fan down..the world is a better place

@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:

They actually do move at light speeds. Well, most of them. When Soul Reapers do it it's called Shunpo. When an Arrancar does it it's called Sonido. I laugh at the idea of vaporizing the second espada. Nothing Ion could throw at him could possibly vaporize him.  "
lol no they dont..not even close...i know about flash step/shunpo  even DSjuva or whatever his name is said they dont move light speed or anywhere close  Now you lie? How pathetic  Right so Ion , who can throw out planet busting attacks like halloween candy cant hurt the 2nd espada lol try harder fat boy "
Okay, lets look at the idea of the speed of light. It means you move faster than light, which means that while you are moving, you would not reflect any light. When Soul Reapers use flash step, they dissapear. It's pretty simple if you understand the idea of light speed.  
Its up to you to prove that he could hurt the second espada, as i have given you proof that he can't. Any attack that GL would throw at him would either explode in his face or be negated. When Soi fon used her massive bankai cannon thing on him he didn't take a single scratch of damage from it. No energy attack hurts him, and any physical attack would rot the body of whoever touches him. Green Lanterns are not invincible the way you try to make them sound.

Dude I already know they dont move anywhere near Light speed because a Bleach Expert said they dont 

GL shields are physically strong enough to withstand hits from Superman so these Bleach characters arent going to make a tiny blemish with physical attacks

GL also protect against all energy including mystical energy which exist in the Bleach verse

Just because a Bleach characters attack didnt harm him doesnt mean Yats wont

Get this canon destroy entire worlds? I dont think so ...even if Yat couldnt hurt him with energy attacks he would easily BFR him

This fight is a stomp...

Edited 6 days, 18 hours ago

Post by DJSNuva1 (829 posts) See mini bio

@batosaimsxz said:
"Well good news though FLCL1 said in exchange for me not raping him on the forums anymore  He promised never to post again... one anime fan down..the world is a better place "

How about you prove how the shields would stop the 2nd Espada's ability? And if all I see on your next post is your WORDS, then you have lost, because I want some fucking proof, not just your meaningless sputtering

@DJSNuva1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
"Well good news though FLCL1 said in exchange for me not raping him on the forums anymore  He promised never to post again... one anime fan down..the world is a better place "
How about you prove how the shields would stop the 2nd Espada's ability? And if all I see on your next post is your WORDS, then you have lost, because I want some fucking proof, not just your meaningless sputtering "
Ill tell you again..READ HIS COMICS...

@batosaimsxz said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
How about you prove how the shields would stop the 2nd Espada's ability? And if all I see on your next post is your WORDS, then you have lost, because I want some fucking proof, not just your meaningless sputtering "
Ill tell you again..READ HIS COMICS... "

MEANINGLESS SPUTTERING. IT's your job to prove yourself, and you've proved nothing

I dont care if you believe me or not..What I say is true...also I saw scans of the 2nd espada..Yat could just vaporize him before he starts to deteorate everything around him

@batosaimsxz said:
" I dont care if you believe me or not..What I say is true...also I saw scans of the 2nd espada..Yat could just vaporize him before he starts to deteorate everything around him "
Except it is instantaneous. 

@batosaimsxz said:
"I dont care if you believe me or not..What I say is true...also I saw scans of the 2nd espada..Yat could just vaporize him before he starts to deteorate everything around him "

MEANINGLESS SPUTTERING

@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" I dont care if you believe me or not..What I say is true...also I saw scans of the 2nd espada..Yat could just vaporize him before he starts to deteorate everything around him "
Except it is instantaneous.  "
From  the scan I saw it doesnt look like it...but it doesnt matter because Lantern shields have already resisted a similar ability ...

@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
From  the scan I saw it doesnt look like it...but it doesnt matter because Lantern shields have already resisted a similar ability ... "

PROVE IT! Show us the scans

@batosaimsxz said:
" Dude I already know they dont move anywhere near Light speed because a Bleach Expert said they dont   GL shields are physically strong enough to withstand hits from Superman so these Bleach characters arent going to make a tiny blemish with physical attacks  GL also protect against all energy including mystical energy which exist in the Bleach verse  Just because a Bleach characters attack didnt harm him doesnt mean Yats wont  Get this canon destroy entire worlds? I dont think so ...even if Yat couldnt hurt him with energy attacks he would easily BFR him  This fight is a stomp... "
Okay, one at a time. 
I dont think Nuva ever proclaimed to be a Bleach Expert, and I've already proven undeniably that they are moving at light speed. 
I guarantee that certain characters in the Bleach universe hit as hard as Superman (doesn't mean they would beat him of course)
Maybe the shields can protect against Kido, but there has not yet been an instance where i've seen a Zanpakutous abilities negated. They kind of work no matter what. 
You're right on this point. Anime characters compared to comics characters tend to be more frail. However, that doesn't apply to the Espada. You should read some of their fights. They take tons of damage and keep on kicking (except for Ulquiorra and the freaky faces guy) 
canon destroy entire worlds? What are you talking about? maybe you should try again. 

I also just read up on the 2nd espadas abilitiy..it says that he uses some time manipulation to do that trick where he deteriorates everything around him...

Lanterns can step out of the time stream and step back in ...and Sodam could take him out in an eye blink...

Ion still stomps this fight

@FLCL1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:

I am going to put this post on comicvine so everyone can see the morons that linger here

@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
From  the scan I saw it doesnt look like it...but it doesnt matter because Lantern shields have already resisted a similar ability ... "
You should read it. Soi Fons arm was unusable after he touched it. Please show proof, because at this point you've essentially said they resist everything, meaning that no one can beat a green lantern, and we all know that isn't true. Besides, a zanpakuto's power, like I've already said, has never shown to be negated. GL shields have

@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" Dude I already know they dont move anywhere near Light speed because a Bleach Expert said they dont   GL shields are physically strong enough to withstand hits from Superman so these Bleach characters arent going to make a tiny blemish with physical attacks  GL also protect against all energy including mystical energy which exist in the Bleach verse  Just because a Bleach characters attack didnt harm him doesnt mean Yats wont  Get this canon destroy entire worlds? I dont think so ...even if Yat couldnt hurt him with energy attacks he would easily BFR him  This fight is a stomp... "
Okay, one at a time. I dont think Nuva ever proclaimed to be a Bleach Expert, and I've already proven undeniably that they are moving at light speed. I guarantee that certain characters in the Bleach universe hit as hard as Superman (doesn't mean they would beat him of course)Maybe the shields can protect against Kido, but there has not yet been an instance where i've seen a Zanpakutous abilities negated. They kind of work no matter what. You're right on this point. Anime characters compared to comics characters tend to be more frail. However, that doesn't apply to the Espada. You should read some of their fights. They take tons of damage and keep on kicking (except for Ulquiorra and the freaky faces guy) canon destroy entire worlds? What are you talking about? maybe you should try again.  "
...sorry i almost fell out of my chair reading this

I read up on Shunpo and it doesnt say anything about them being light speed..in fact all it says is that they move faster then the eye can see
Light speed my ass

Hit as hard as Superman? What are you smoking and where can I get some? When Bleach characters can shatter planets with their fist and warp space and time with physical force then will talk..most Bleach characters are able to destroy buildings with their swords and they hit as hard as Superman? 

One word for you: Rehab

They can take a beating from other Bleach characters because they have similar level of physical power..Superman would one shot any Bleach character and so would Yat

@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
Okay, one at a time. I dont think Nuva ever proclaimed to be a Bleach Expert, and I've already proven undeniably that they are moving at light speed. I guarantee that certain characters in the Bleach universe hit as hard as Superman (doesn't mean they would beat him of course)Maybe the shields can protect against Kido, but there has not yet been an instance where i've seen a Zanpakutous abilities negated. They kind of work no matter what. You're right on this point. Anime characters compared to comics characters tend to be more frail. However, that doesn't apply to the Espada. You should read some of their fights. They take tons of damage and keep on kicking (except for Ulquiorra and the freaky faces guy) canon destroy entire worlds? What are you talking about? maybe you should try again.  "
...sorry i almost fell out of my chair reading this  I read up on Shunpo and it doesnt say anything about them being light speed..in fact all it says is that they move faster then the eye can see Light speed my ass  Hit as hard as Superman? What are you smoking and where can I get some? When Bleach characters can shatter planets with their fist and warp space and time with physical force then will talk..most Bleach characters are able to destroy buildings with their swords and they hit as hard as Superman?   One word for you: Rehab  They can take a beating from other Bleach characters because they have similar level of physical power..Superman would one shot any Bleach character and so would Yat "
Do you know how incredibly fast something would have to be for a normal persons eye to completely miss it? Obviously not.   

I wasn't talking about the ultra super Superman, but one more on par with what classic Superman could do. You know, the original. The one that would fly around and save the citizens below from a falling plane or missle. 
Ukitake can take 1000 ceros and give it back extra, so Imagine how fun that would be with a superman punch? Very, very fun. Nel can do something similar
Soi Fon's shikai allows her to instantaneously kill her opponent just by striking them, and her bankai is an incredible blast.  
Orihime can reject anything, which would mean a big fat hole in Supermans abdomen.  
We've already discussed Barragan 
I can guarantee he'd also have a tough time with Ichigo, Stark, Kyoraku, Harribel, or Toshiro too 
Also, while he hasn't met his full potential yet, I bet Sado will be able to hit as hard as Superman by the end of the series. 

Posted 6 days, 17 hours ago

@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
...sorry i almost fell out of my chair reading this  I read up on Shunpo and it doesnt say anything about them being light speed..in fact all it says is that they move faster then the eye can see Light speed my ass  Hit as hard as Superman? What are you smoking and where can I get some? When Bleach characters can shatter planets with their fist and warp space and time with physical force then will talk..most Bleach characters are able to destroy buildings with their swords and they hit as hard as Superman?   One word for you: Rehab  They can take a beating from other Bleach characters because they have similar level of physical power..Superman would one shot any Bleach character and so would Yat "
Do you know how incredibly fast something would have to be for a normal persons eye to completely miss it? Obviously not.     I wasn't talking about the ultra super Superman, but one more on par with what classic Superman could do. You know, the original. The one that would fly around and save the citizens below from a falling plane or missle. Ukitake can take 1000 ceros and give it back extra, so Imagine how fun that would be with a superman punch? Very, very fun. Nel can do something similarSoi Fon's shikai allows her to instantaneously kill her opponent just by striking them, and her bankai is an incredible blast.  Orihime can reject anything, which would mean a big fat hole in Supermans abdomen.  We've already discussed Barragan I can guarantee he'd also have a tough time with Ichigo, Stark, Kyoraku, Harribel, or Toshiro too Also, while he hasn't met his full potential yet, I bet Sado will be able to hit as hard as Superman by the end of the series.  "
Not very fast..Naruto characters do it..even Rurouni Kenshin characters do it
Light speed my ass

Classic Superman? You mean the weak Superman that was more powerful then a locomotive? Sure..but that doesnt help much..when they can shatter planets then they might be a credible threat

Post by FLCL1 (362 posts) See mini bio

Online Now
@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:

ROFL im srry it took me a while to message back because this guy  batosaimsxz  is a fag that cant finish a debate LOL SO IMMA REPEAT THIS: 

" LOL oh srry if i dont dress up in my green lantern jerking off to porno's in the dark like u i guess im not good enough how evern i dont need to read a comic to tell u lost dude XP " 

fking retard XD

Reply  |   Quote   |  Edit   |  Delete   |  Flag

A hole in Supermans stomach? i think you need to read a comic
Superman survives entire star systems blowing up and black holes collapsing on him

The entire Bleach cast could attack Superman and he would stand their with a smile on his face..then vaporize them when he gets bored

Try again buddy

Post by Sinister_Noob (772 posts) See mini bio

@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
Do you know how incredibly fast something would have to be for a normal persons eye to completely miss it? Obviously not.     I wasn't talking about the ultra super Superman, but one more on par with what classic Superman could do. You know, the original. The one that would fly around and save the citizens below from a falling plane or missle. Ukitake can take 1000 ceros and give it back extra, so Imagine how fun that would be with a superman punch? Very, very fun. Nel can do something similarSoi Fon's shikai allows her to instantaneously kill her opponent just by striking them, and her bankai is an incredible blast.  Orihime can reject anything, which would mean a big fat hole in Supermans abdomen.  We've already discussed Barragan I can guarantee he'd also have a tough time with Ichigo, Stark, Kyoraku, Harribel, or Toshiro too Also, while he hasn't met his full potential yet, I bet Sado will be able to hit as hard as Superman by the end of the series.  "
Not very fast..Naruto characters do it..even Rurouni Kenshin characters do it Light speed my ass  Classic Superman? You mean the weak Superman that was more powerful then a locomotive? Sure..but that doesnt help much..when they can shatter planets then they might be a credible threat "
wow, your actually cooperating with someone, thats a surprise. but it seems your still misled. there has already been enough info put out that the espada win, so ill sit this one out.

rating: like that
the way i see it, never ever speak to bato if you want your sanity to be intact
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
sheer comedy XD

when things get funny you facepalm
yeah true, the sheer comedy make you get frustrated
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: There's comedy and then there is lame... when they put too much material it gets lame, but when they don't know it gets funny
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel