Evil Buu Vs Majin Vegeta and Goku SS2

Topic started by comicfanforever on Nov. 23, 2011. Last post by maigret 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Evil Buu Vs Majin Vegeta and Goku SS2

vs

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This is actually pretty damn close...not 100% at the moment, but I think the saiyan team may actually have a shot here. But it should be pointed out that this evil buu is weaker than fat buu (regular majin buu), as he is the manifestation of Fat Buu's evil and most of his power. Given that Majin Vegeta was able to at least put up a fight against fat buu, the duo won't go down easily. However for now I will say Buu takes it with high difficulty, as I doubt they could actually put him down for good.

Post by Petiew (244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@GIRUGAMESH: Wait, isn't evil buu stronger than fat buu? Don't remember exactly, but it was the good parts in fat buu that stopped him from being crazy and ruthless and I think evil buu beat him in their fight.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Petiew: The buu that evil buu beat was good buu, not fat buu (fat buu is both of them together, but with the good side in control). So it should follow that Fat Buu is stronger than evil buu, as he is simply a part of him.

Post by maigret (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

its not exactly like the nameless namek case...i believe that evil buu was PRODUCED by fat Buu...i remember their fight he was stronger than fat buu,so i believe evil buu is stronger,so he would win the sayians....

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel