Eucliwood Hellscythe vs Lord Voldemort

Topic started by LHWKnight on Jan. 22, 2014. Last post by Haiken 6 months ago.
Post by LHWKnight (2,683 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? 2 Yes, I Am the Harbinger of Death JPN (May 2009)
Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? 2 Yes, I Am the Harbinger of Death JPN (May 2009)

She has Mystletainn.

• Reality Warping: Eucliwood's primary ability is the power to tamper the string of fate and alter reality. It has been shown that whatever that she says can become reality, with no certain limits to her powers except for Eucliwood's resistance to the side effects of using her powers. Applications of her reality warping powers are as follows:
    • Resurrection: Although not directly seen, she has shown powers of resurrection, as she was able to revive Ayumu and the King of the Night from the dead. It is unknown if there are any restrictions or limits to this ability.
    • Death Affliction: By saying the word "die", Eucliwood is able to kill a person in an instant. In Kyoko's case, she was able to exhaust the lives acquired by the rogue Masou-Shoujo, whose ability steals the life of others in order to gain a measure of immortality. However, using this power puts an immense strain in Eucliwood's part, causing her to experiences intense pain in her head.
    • Healing: It has been shown that she has the ability to heal the wounds of others, but at as a side-effect she suffers pain equal to the amount of the damage she healed from that person. In a sense, the wound or damage is transfered to her.
  • Masou-Shoujo Transformation: During her battle against Kyoko (season 1) and the alternative Ayumu (season 2), she uses Mystletainn to transform into a Masou-Shoujo. Whether this proves that she has the necessary magic to be called a Masou-Shoujo is unknown.
  • Scythe: During a brief battle with the King of the Night, she wields a large scythe. It is usually the same pen she uses to 'speak.'
  • Armor and Gauntlets: Eu's armor and gauntlets are used to suppress her powers. There are instances (although these are few and far in between) where she has taken off the armor. It is unknown what amount of damage she could deal if she fought without them on.

Round 1: speed equalized

Round 2: blood lust

battle takes place at water 7

Theme

Post by Vapovile (1,785 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Eu tells him to die, and he does. However, little does she know he has horcruxes, and thus the match would end in a stalemate.

Post by GeneralVan (1,595 posts) See mini bio Level 9

"Die" that's all she needs. If he comes back because of the lawlhorcruxes, she says "Tell me how to kill you". Then Eu kills him for good.

Post by mangafanVT (162 posts) See mini bio Level 9

She can say go to the sun since her words alter reality she is god like

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,240 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Distance?

I might be able to win this for Voldemort. If I feel like it.

Post by LHWKnight (2,683 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Distance?

I might be able to win this for Voldemort. If I feel like it.

she has incredible range, way more than Voldemort.

Post by Haiken (1,042 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Whats_out_the_bag: i don't think so.. stalemate is the best outcome for voldemort.. If eucliwood dies, her power does not stop, instead it will get out of control and warp the reality of the world I.E. Apocalypse.. Eucliwood is actually like the seal of her own power..

Post by Saladking (788 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Haiken:

I don't recall them ever saying that in the anime. Eu isn't THAT powerful. Just a little hax.

Online Now

The main factor here is that saying "die" is a lot faster than saying "avada kadavera". In character Voldemort loses horribly, since he likes to toy with his opponents.

@Saladking: She actually said that herself when she explained why she shouldn't talk.. You could watch episode 4 for that.. i can't post scans right now..

@LHWKnight:

Didn't care for her range, I'm looking at something else. lol.

@Haiken:

i don't think so.. stalemate is the best outcome for voldemort..

lol i can probably win this.

If eucliwood dies, her power does not stop, instead it will get out of control and warp the reality of the world I.E. Apocalypse.. Eucliwood is actually like the seal of her own power..

Either way he would have won the battle. I'll deal with that later. lol But i'm not worried about that.

@Vapovile:

The main factor here is that saying "die" is a lot faster than saying "avada kadavera".

That's indeed true. But are you assuming that saying die will kill him? If it was that easy to kill him then the series would have ended before it began. Also Voldemort doesn't need to say avda kadavera he's in the highest class of wizards.

In character Voldemort loses horribly, since he likes to toy with his opponents.

No he doesn't like to toy with his opponents. He kills them quite quickly. He's a merciless wizard. At most he'll talk to you, and that's if you were close to him in some way. Seeing how he doesn't know this chick he isn't going to talk and exchange numbers. He'll attack right off the back.

@Whats_out_the_bag: If it's life or death situation, Eucliwood never hesitates to say Die.. Show me how you can win this..

@Haiken:

You must not have read my entire post. He isn't dying just because she says die. He's immortal via horcruxs. She would be able to use that ability on him.

Online Now

@Whats_out_the_bag: His alive body would die, but yes the horcruxes would still be there. However, it takes a LONG time for him to regenerate, and with outside help. So it turns into a scenario where he can't regenerate, and she thinking she won. Stalemate.

@Vapovile:

His alive body would die,

So not killing him. Good.

but yes the horcruxes would still be there.

Of course.

However, it takes a LONG time for him to regenerate

LOL Well yeah, as he heals like every other human. He doesn't have any real regeneration. Other than using a magic spell to help him or regenerate an arm. But if you are referring to a spell then no he's pretty quick to heal him self.

, and with outside help.

He doesn't need outside help I think you have a misunderstanding of his abilities mixed with the plot of the series. Well Harry's mom pretty much sacrificed herself for him, which was a pure powerful spell. Lord Voldemort's spell was back fired and his body destroyed. So he attached him self to Harry. You know the LIGHTNING bolt looking mark on his forehead. Seeing how there isn't a body left to come to he has to possess others in order to do so. Hell he was even coming back via a memory. If saying die isn't destroying him he's going to continue on with his life.

So it turns into a scenario where he can't regenerate

Nope he's all good.

, and she thinking she won. Stalemate.

She wouldn't think that. She'll probably be dead once he uses the killing curse.

Online Now

@Whats_out_the_bag: I am on a phone ATM, so I can't highlight specific portions of your argument. But regardless...

Voldemort was killed by his own Avada Kavara spell when Harry's mother's spell bounced it back to him. The effect of Avada Kavara is instantly killing someone, with no physical damage done to his body, as seen when Harry and that other guy got teleported by the goblet of fire. The other guy's body was still fully intact, thus Voldemort should have been still intact when he was hit. This leads to the reasoning that Voldemort can't possess dead bodies.

And by outside help, I mean when Voldemort got his body back at the end of the goblet of fire. He needed the help of his henchmen to capture Harry. Once Voldemort's body dies when Eu tells him to, he will have no way to come back, as he can't possess his own dead body.

@Vapovile:

Yes I know what you meant by outside help. You are indeed correct about anything. It could be a stalemate if he hears her say "die" as he couldn't die.

But there's the other problems that he'll probably hit her with the killing curse before she says die at least in round 1. But round 2 will probably be a stalemate.

Online Now

@Whats_out_the_bag: Yeah, that sounds about right. Eu round 1, Voldemort round 2. Glad we could agree :D

@Whats_out_the_bag: Season 1 episode 12.. Eu killed an immortal or made him disappear.. This immortal cannot be killed via physical attacks, which means either Eucliwood killed her soul or he made him disappear out of existence.. The zombie told Eu that if Eu would let him reincarnate, make him a Penguin, which means Eu could also do that since she agreed on the statement..

Bloodlusted won't make a difference, since they are both bloodlusted, actually it would be in favor of Eu.. since Strong emotions could warp reality that even she couldn't control, remeber that just a bit sadness could warp reality, that's why she is not allowed to show any emotions..

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel