Eternal Sailor Uranus vs Storm

Topic started by Agent9149 on Dec. 23, 2010. Last post by CounterSwarmer 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11

vs

location: in a time and space where the himilayasa are covered with jungles
morals off
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I would think ESU stomps.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"I would think ESU stomps. "
@SSJjanemba said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
"I would think ESU stomps. "
"
are you sure storm has lots of tricks up her sleep
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Well, for this fight, she only has one trick: Getting utterly massacred by Uranus. :/
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Ehhh...Uranus is only street level in her attack feats, though she's massively faster than Storm is. Storm should have much greater attack power.
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
If she still has the Space Sword in her Eternal form, it really doesn't matter since could just blitz and impale Storm before she could react.
@Nevermind:  well more accurately her powerlevels are unknown(a long with most of the senshi)...takeuchi being a writer of a romanticism..focuses on the emotional aspect rather than the detail of fighting..all attacks of the senshi always hit on contact (or deflected) and are concentrated on their target..one never really sees an attack on an enviroment...(except for sailor saturn, sailor pluto who sealed a galaxy away, and super sailor Neptune who shot her submarine reflection from ground level and it burst through the tent of the deadmoon circus and reached the sky and ripped open the thick layer of darkenergy clouds to reveal the moon, she did this to make a point though not as an attack)   if takeuchi had focused on fighting rather than romantics sailor moon would be more like saint seiya (imo seiya is literally the shounen version of sailor moon)
@Agent9149: Yeah I remember one of them blew away a tent, so I suppose building level isn't too much of a stretch, but most of that is speculative. Storm's attack power is still much higher. If she's vulnerable to being sliced up or impaled, then that's something in Uranus' favor, but Storm should be able to tank the destructive feats that we've seen her throw. Saint Seiya is universal though and Sailor Moon is galaxy level.
@Nevermind:  storm is vulnerable to physicallity, uranus has wind based cosmic energy attacks and speed but storm has whole arsenal, she wont be a sitting duck, its like an elepahnt vs a very skilled poacher with a jet pack ....i was referring to the styles and spatial and ancient Greek references
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

So, what exactly has ESU done ? What are her attacks based off of, wind ? If so, the Storm should be able to take this easily.
@fire_star: Problem is, Uranus is extremely massively faster than Storm is, has super human strength (though how much is hard to say) and she has a sword. She could probably speedblitz storm and impale her gut or cut her head off. Plus Uranus has durability that is nearing planet level if she's not that already.
@Nevermind said:
" @fire_star: Problem is, Uranus is extremely massively faster than Storm is, has super human strength (though how much is hard to say) and she has a sword. She could probably speedblitz storm and impale her gut or cut her head off. Plus Uranus has durability that is nearing planet level if she's not that already."

I see. Could you possibly give me an example ? I'm not too familar with her. Even though Storm doesn't have superhuman speed or reactions, she does have pretty good reaction speeds. But, any type of example would be very helpful.
@fire_star:  She flew to Uranus in a second or two. Then at the end she got to Earth from the center of the galaxy without it taking 28,000 years (Sailor Moon previously flew there in a second or two).

Storm does have higher attack power though. But Uranus' durability might be able to overcome it and the power of the speedblitz is very respected for a reason.
@Nevermind said:
"@fire_star:  She flew to Uranus in a second or two. Then at the end she got to Earth from the center of the galaxy without it taking 28,000 years (Sailor Moon previously flew there in a second or two).  Storm does have higher attack power though. But Uranus' durability might be able to overcome it and the power of the speedblitz is very respected for a reason. "

Well, I would like to think if Storm can wail on her long enough, she could beat her. Any durability feats ? By the way, I am saying all this if ESU doesn't have her speed.
Post by CounterSwarmer (11 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Sailor Uranus Easily.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel