Eternal Sailor Moon Vs Goku Super Saiyan 3

Topic started by comicfanforever on Oct. 15, 2009. Last post by fabuloso_larumba 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11:
Again base sailor moon beat Galixia who blew up planets with her fingers (Not like Frieza who charges up or anything, or Vegeta who even used energy.) She simply pointed and blew them up, travel the galaxy in no time at all as well as causing a chain reaction, destroying the galaxy, Sailor moon beat her. Not to mention surving the moon planet's destruction, and this was still all before Eternal Sailor moon in which she can stop time, and is stronger, faster ect and lets not forget ETERNAL. I mean there is no proof DBZ characters can take planet busting attacks other than Vegeta tanking the planets busting attack from goku (Which was because he was still vastly stronger than Goku at that point and he had his tail, if goku had been the one hit he along with earth would have been destroyed.) 

Now you could argue cell's kamehameha could destroy a solar system but  Why what Cell said about blowing up the solar system was a lie he’s not over frieza and since this forum goes by feat maybe you’d like to tell me how android 17 & 18 were able to kill off all the Z fighters which are planet busters   

There are zero feats of them destroying a planet yet they can kill all planet buster Z fighters yet fan find it hard to believe that Eternal Sailor moon who contrals time and is eternal can can kill Goku by himself.   I mean Freiza towards the end with his fight with Goku said he was gonna destroy the planet along with Goku, but Freiza was only able to destroy the core which surprised both of them, so far the highest amount of destructive power they have is a galaxy buster being Buu and broly and it was never even shown how they did it.  So anyway we don't know if Cell was bluffin or not.  

Now you can argue that Goku does indeed start out in SSJ3 but even with that he is still a multi planet to Galaxy buster yet his durability is yet to be seen, as far as I have seen this is just like the Kami tenchi thread where people say he is not omnipotent since he has not shown feats yet goku and a bunch of other dbz xhars are planets busters becasue of power level and speculation, despite the fact that Yamcha who should be moon busting at this point was killed by a saibamen who's self destruct put only a small crater in the ground? That was grenade level at best. Andyway wether goku is planet,galazy,solar system or universe busting, that is irrelivent as Sailor moon can control time and is immortal, she simply stops time and blows him up, or use one of her many sailor magic skills.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20

maybe you’d like to tell me how android 17 & 18 were able to kill off all the Z fighters which are planet busters   

Ok, I will tell you why 17 and 18 beat the Z fighters, because they are more powerful. Simple really.  Z Senshi regularly kick away attacks that can destroy planets (as Freeza did against vegeta) 

e highest amount of destructive power they have is a galaxy buster being Buu and broly and it was never even shown how they did it.  

No, the highest amount of power is not Kid Buu, but Mystic Buu who had the power to collapse the universe. And Vegito who was stronger. 

As I said, nothing I have seen suggest ESM is >>> Goku. I am not an expert in SM (though i am fairly knowledgeable) so  I merely shared my opinion with someone, not wishing to get into a debate. Now if you feel the need to reply to a comment I specifically made to someone, then at least oblige me and show me what ESM can do.   

despite the fact that Yamcha who should be moon busting at this point was killed by a saibamen who's self destruct put only a small crater in the ground? That was grenade level at best. 

Size of attack =/= the magnitude of force of said attack. 

that is irrelivent as Sailor moon can control time and is immortal, she simply stops time and blows him up, or use one of her many sailor magic skills.

"
Wow she sounds strong, care to show me where she does these things?  
Idk how she can have durability and striking power >> Goku. 
Whats to stop Goku from ITing and punching her head off? 
What kind of immortality does she have?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Also, Futari wa Precure is a stronger magical girl anime than Sailor Moon.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

She's omnipotent? Seriously? As in she could beat the Living Tribunal?  

no , she is at thor level , if she were at living  tribunal level , she could destroy the  marvel  universe (except from toaa and beyonder) which has characters more powerful than sailor moon and its cast. that's impossible. 

and sailor moon would dare to kill someone? good of course,  and a galaxy or a planet? 

that is irrelivent as Sailor moon can control time and is immortal 

characters with those attributes can be beaten
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SilverGalford: yes  characters with those attributes  can be beaten but not from someone  like goku
Post by fabuloso_larumba (118 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@SilverGalford:
Lol no she is not TOAA or LT level, but she is fairly close, Goku cannot beat people like that.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Seriously, who would guess that Sailor Moon would become more powerful than Goku?

And I believe God Cloth Seiya can beat her... just saiyng :P
Post by fabuloso_larumba (118 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@RadiantTheLight:
God cloth would solo the SM cast lol but she wins this battle.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel