Eternal Sailor Moon Vs Goku Super Saiyan 3

Topic started by comicfanforever on Oct. 15, 2009. Last post by fabuloso_larumba 3 years, 12 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Eternal Sailor Moon Vs Goku  Super Saiyan 3

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Wasn't Eternal Sailor Moon able to control time?? cant remember.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
" Wasn't Eternal Sailor Moon able to control time?? cant remember. "
Yea she is also a galaxy buster and faster then light I also believe she omnipotent , she can solo the DBZ cast in that form I used to always watch sailor moon I love that show but yea she stomps here.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
l feel bad for the DB fanboys here
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Tradog said:
" @Sonata said:
Yea she is also a galaxy buster and faster then light I also believe she omnipotent , she can solo the DBZ cast in that form I used to always watch sailor moon I love that show but yea she stomps here. "

She's omnipotent? Seriously? As in she could beat the Living Tribunal?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Sonata said:
Yea she is also a galaxy buster and faster then light I also believe she omnipotent , she can solo the DBZ cast in that form I used to always watch sailor moon I love that show but yea she stomps here. "
She's omnipotent? Seriously? As in she could beat the Living Tribunal? "
supposedly?, if we grade by feats not really, she is of the lower class omnipotent, enough to beat the crap out of dbz though
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Sonata said:
supposedly?, if we grade by feats not really, she is of the lower class omnipotent, enough to beat the crap out of dbz though "

Lower class omnipotent? No such thing, if you have omnipotence then you are God. But I accept that Goku loses here in a horrible spite, if she really is that powerful (so would you argue that she could defeat a full-powered Galactus?)
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Sonata said:
supposedly?, if we grade by feats not really, she is of the lower class omnipotent, enough to beat the crap out of dbz though "
Lower class omnipotent? No such thing, if you have omnipotence then you are God. But I accept that Goku loses here in a horrible spite, if she really is that powerful (so would you argue that she could defeat a full-powered Galactus?) "
i am not really familiar with fully powered galactus, so i can't argue that much

and in my mind omnipotence come with a level

e.g some who is universally omnipotent is better than someone who is say world omnipotent, where he loses that power when gone through a different world even in the same universe
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Sonata said:
Lower class omnipotent? No such thing, if you have omnipotence then you are God. But I accept that Goku loses here in a horrible spite, if she really is that powerful (so would you argue that she could defeat a full-powered Galactus?) "
i am not really familiar with fully powered galactus, so i can't argue that much and in my mind omnipotence come with a level  e.g some who is universally omnipotent is better than someone who is say world omnipotent, where he loses that power when gone through a different world even in the same universe "
That isn't omnipotence at all, omnipotent is all-powerful, i.e. nothing is impossible for them (they are capable of creating new universes on a whim, for example, or blink beings like the living tribunal out of existence). Oh and just to say, a full-power Galactus destroyed whole galaxies as a side effect of his battle (though said battle did go on for a while).
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Sonata said:
i am not really familiar with fully powered galactus, so i can't argue that much and in my mind omnipotence come with a level  e.g some who is universally omnipotent is better than someone who is say world omnipotent, where he loses that power when gone through a different world even in the same universe "
That isn't omnipotence at all, omnipotent is all-powerful, i.e. nothing is impossible for them (they are capable of creating new universes on a whim, for example, or blink beings like the living tribunal out of existence). Oh and just to say, a full-power Galactus destroyed whole galaxies as a side effect of his battle (though said battle did go on for a while). "
she didn't display that, sailor moon being shoujo and all, but she did wished the last boss away, so......... and this last boss was CHAOS itself, as in the concept of chaos

so for example, if azatoth of demonbane anime who literally make an multiverse, able to do shit like erasing everything when he wake up and so and so is defined as omnipotent, how did he get his ass kicked by kurou?, not saying kurou can't did the same though
Post by Frieza (240 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Sailor Moon wins
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I'm pretty sure this battle already happened.  It was "Sailor moon and the seven balls" if I'm not mistaken.
Goku Raped.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Sailor easy win
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Goku wins here.... "Dragon Fist"
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Sailor moon wins, she fought galixia who blew up planets by pointing before she was enternal sailor moon. Who can control time, (Or was that pluto) either way she is eternal and has eternal power or something, I need to watch the show again, its my favorite anime lol.
Post by Abomination (32 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@DBZ_universe said:
" Goku wins here.... "Dragon Fist" "
I see wut you did there.
@Abomination:
what?
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Sonata said:

Well there certainly is

It depends on radius of your powers and LT is Multiversal being while ES is universal

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DBZ_universe said:
" Goku wins here.... "Dragon Fist" "
Ryu Ken ftw. 
As far as I know, nothing ESM has done puts her in the galactic range of destruction, or on pare with the fight speed of Goku.
@hitsusatsu11:
yes!!! exactly....
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel