Espada Vs. Cp9 & Shichibukai

Topic started by dwellerwolf1 on July 23, 2010. Last post by godeater 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by dwellerwolf1 (51 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Espada Including Nelie & Yammy  

Vs.  

Shichibukai  

&  

Cp9
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9

barragan smoke them all
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

CP9 and Shichibukai get crush by the Espada SP.

@Destinyheroknight:
Explain your reasons before you posts, I don't want noobey posts on here...
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@dwellerwolf1:
I did explain  
They get crush by their Reiatsu AKA Spiritual Pressure AKA SP
Post by Mezmero (69 posts) See mini bio Level 10
This is a terrible match.  It doesn't make any sense for them to fight and it goes something like this: ghost world gives ghosts power, water world you earn power.  Even Darwin couldn't make sense of this match up.  Espada are just dumb.  They are those kind of "show up and I'm super powerful for no reason," antagonists.   I'd compare it to Dragon Ball Z when Freeza appears, but at least that felt like it was a final battle to prove who is the stronger alien.  CP9 were kind of that way too but they were the definitive assassins for the World Government.  They came across as insane martial arts masters with a license to kill..  And the Shichibukai are just dope, period.  So the World Government wins.  Why?  Because they're cooler.  And because I live in a real world, not a whack ass ghost land.
@Mezmero:  

" Ghost World? One Piece Makes No Absolute Sense, And it's Beyond Spirituality. A Guy who could turn Girls Into Guys And Guys Into Girls Also With A Dude Who Can Take Other Body Parts Into Tools. Why Are You Here, Simply Making Fun Of An Anime? What Are You Trying To Prove Here? That One Piece Is More Realistic Than Bleach? Both Of These Animes Don't Take A Realistic Turn, Unlike FMA Which Is The Only Realistic Anime. So, Please State Your Reason Why CP9 & Shichubukai Win? And The Espada Aren't Those People That  Just Pop In And Attack Everyone? The Espada Are Really Smart Unlike Pirates. Szayel Is An Intelligent Espada Member, Being Able To Conduct Highly Trap Skills With His Fraccision.  Also They Do Convert Conversations Instead Of Pointless Battles, Watch Bleach More...
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Espada stomps this.
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Espada stomps this.    

@hitsusatsu11:  
agree :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel