Espada Vs Avengers

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on Oct. 11, 2009. Last post by taichokage 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,337 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Avengers Line up
Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Wolverine, Ms.Marvel, Spider-Man, Hawkeye, Black Panther , Iron Fist , and Luke Cage. 

Who will win?
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Barragan solos

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sinxism said:
"

Barragan solos

"
yeah most of them will succumb to this
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Which one of the Espadas can beat Thor. Im not up to date on Bleach, I just started reading it.
@JThree47693 said:
" Which one of the Espadas can beat Thor. Im not up to date on Bleach, I just started reading it. "
i say most of them, thor is the last man standing, we haven't got a confirmation if barragan weed smoke, will affect a god, although the rest of them die horribly easy
@cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" Which one of the Espadas can beat Thor. Im not up to date on Bleach, I just started reading it. "
i say most of them, thor is the last man standing, we haven't got a confirmation if barragan weed smoke, will affect a god, although the rest of them die horribly easy "

A Shinigami is a Death God so it will work.
@Destinyheroknight said:

" @cfatalis said:

" @JThree47693 said:
i say most of them, thor is the last man standing, we haven't got a confirmation if barragan weed smoke, will affect a god, although the rest of them die horribly easy "
A Shinigami is a Death God so it will work. "
still unproven, shinigami means shit in bleach world, it's only a name and occupation
@cfatalis:
Number 2 power is Absolute. Everything Age.
@Destinyheroknight: well we have to wait for some other people to argue, i know inadequate ammount of knowledge about thor
@cfatalis:
Ok
@Destinyheroknight: or we could prolong this by say putting thor and barragan for a while, then try to see who fight with whom

Ms.Marvel vs Tia Harribel    

Coyote Starrk vs Iron Man
grimmjow vs black panther/wolverine(abit unfair) 

ulqiorra vs wolverine

nnoitora against spidey( just to see spidey get six armed)

dunno about the rest
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@sinxism said:
"

Barragan solos

"

throw in thor they still lose
Post by Sonata (35,516 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Thor is the only one that can stand a chance here, but he is outnumbered. Espada will win for sure.
Post by Shadowstep (63 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Iron Man vs. Coyote Starrk: I am going with The Primera Espada on this one.

Thor vs. Barragan: This fight could go either way, in my opinion at least.

Ms. Marvel vs. Halibel: Hmm...well, Ms. Marvel (the newly resurrected Carol Danvers/Catherine Donovan incarnation) is far more powerful than she was prior to her death. However...she is also mentally unstable and is experiencing a very detrimental form of multiple personality disorder, so I believe that Halibel could take this. Though she would not come out of the fight unscathed.

Grimmjow vs. Black Panther: The Black Panther is nothing more than a mere Human who hides behind fancy gadgets and gizmos just like Iron Man. Grimmjow would tear him and any Wakandan technology he brings along for the ride to pieces.

Ulquiorra vs. Wolverine: In Ulquiorra, I trust...that he will blow that hairy little runt to Kingdom Come by poking his index finger through Wolverine's eyeball and unleashing a Cero inside of his skull that way his brain ends up being incinerated along with the rest of his internal organs and external body parts. See...that is the key to truly defeating Wolverine. You have to rid him of his brain along with everything else. If you don't and the brain remains intact...Wolverine will survive and regenerate. No Brain = No More Wolverine.

Nnoitora vs. Spider-Man: Yeah...um...unless Spider-Man becomes Captain Universe again or calls on Loki (who still owes him a favor) for help I don't see him winning this fight...at all.

Yammy vs. Luke Cage: Hmm...

Iron Fist and Hawkeye vs. Szayel, Aaroniero and Zommari: Do I really have to spell it out?

Eh, I've never been really good with this sort of thing, but just remember that these are just my opinions and well...my opinions tend to change rather quickly. Though this time around I do believe that the fight would probably go like this.
@Shadowstep said:
" Iron Man vs. Coyote Starrk: I am going with The Primera Espada on this one.

Ms. Marvel vs. Halibel: Hmm...well, Ms. Marvel (the newly resurrected Carol Danvers/Catherine Donovan incarnation) is far more powerful than she was prior to her death. However...she is also mentally unstable and is experiencing a very detrimental form of multiple personality disorder, so I believe that Halibel could take this. Though she would not come out of the fight unscathed.

Grimmjow vs. Black Panther: The Black Panther is nothing more than a mere Human who hides behind fancy gadgets and gizmos just like Iron Man. Grimmjow would tear him and any Wakandan technology he brings along for the ride to pieces.

Ulquiorra vs. Wolverine: In Ulquiorra, I trust...that he will blow that hairy little runt to Kingdom Come by poking his index finger through Wolverine's eyeball and unleashing a Cero inside of his skull that way his brain ends up being incinerated along with the rest of his internal organs and external body parts. See...that is the key to truly defeating Wolverine. You have to rid him of his brain along with everything else. If you don't and the brain remains intact...Wolverine will survive and regenerate. No Brain = No More Wolverine.  Nnoitora vs. Spider-Man: Yeah...um...unless Spider-Man becomes Captain Universe again or calls on Loki (who still owes him a favor) for help I don't see him winning this fight...at all. Yammy vs. Luke Cage: Hmm...Iron Fist and Hawkeye vs. Szayel, Araoniero and Zommari: Do I really have to spell it out? "
more or less the resulting fight would be like this
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:
" @Shadowstep said:
" Iron Man vs. Coyote Starrk: I am going with The Primera Espada on this one.

Ulquiorra vs. Wolverine: In Ulquiorra, I trust...that he will blow that hairy little runt to Kingdom Come by poking his index finger through Wolverine's eyeball and unleashing a Cero inside of his skull that way his brain ends up being incinerated along with the rest of his internal organs and external body parts. See...that is the key to truly defeating Wolverine. You have to rid him of his brain along with everything else. If you don't and the brain remains intact...Wolverine will survive and regenerate. No Brain = No More Wolverine.  Nnoitora vs. Spider-Man: Yeah...um...unless Spider-Man becomes Captain Universe again or calls on Loki (who still owes him a favor) for help I don't see him winning this fight...at all. Yammy vs. Luke Cage: Hmm...Iron Fist and Hawkeye vs. Szayel, Araoniero and Zommari: Do I really have to spell it out? "
more or less the resulting fight would be like this "
yeah avengers tend to be street level/ city fighters. they really stand no chance unless thor goes rune king
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Rune King Thor would be a stomp for sure. He was omnipotent if I am not mistaken.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel