Espada vs Akatsuki vs Cpa

Topic started by xlab3000 on Nov. 22, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by xlab3000 (1,363 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Espada: Ulquiorra, Yammy, Nnoitra, Barragan, Grimmjow, Tier, Luppi, Coyote, Lilynette, Zommari, Szayelaporro, Nelliel and Aizen

Akatsuki: Itachi(healthy), Nagato(healthy w/o six path bodies), Konan, Kisame, Orochimaru(healthy), Kabuto(w/ orochimaru's cells), Hidan, Kakazu, Deidara, Sasori, Yahiko, Madara(no edo tensei), Obito(w/ms & rinngean), Zetsu(black & white combined) and Tobi(spiral zetsu)

CP9: Spandam, Lucci, Kaku, Jabra, Blueno, Kumadori, Fukuro, Kalifa, Nero, Funkfreed, Hattori, Spandine, Laskey and orange hair cp9 agent

who wins

Post by SMXLR8 (6,888 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@xlab3000: what another Espada vs Akatsuki fight not again

Post by 5th (1,195 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Espada take this, they have no the most fire power and faster than anyone among the other teams (At least with flight they are).  
 
Barragan's Respira should end everyone without much difficulty 
 
The only true threats here are Kaku, Lucci, Madara, and Kabuto but, they shouldn't last long against someone like Barragan or Ulquiorra (Perhaps Madara because of Perfect Susano'o).  
 
Though it's obvious that team Espada should triumphant in the end
Post by taichokage (12,628 posts) See mini bio Level 20
One word. Aizen. This isnt even close. Aizen could literally solo all 3 groups alone, even relatively easily outside Madara, and even then easily defeating him once everyone else is defeated. And to be fair, CP9 isn't a comparable or equivalent group to the other 2. The Shichibukai are.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Team Espada because of Aizen.

@taichokage: Thank goodness there is no Edo on this one or Akatsuki would have the advantage yet again.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Team Espada because of Aizen.

@taichokage: Thank goodness there is no Edo on this one or Akatsuki would have the advantage yet again.

Aizen is also Immortal and being a soul reaper, more than able to defeat an edo via soul "reaping" lol

Post by jeanroygrant (50 posts) See mini bio Level 6
  1. Espada
  2. CPA
  3. Akatsuki
Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@jeanroygrant:

1.Espada

2.Akasuki

3.Cp9..

Cp9 have a nearly zero probability to last over five minutes against opponents like these..

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

One word. Aizen. This isnt even close. Aizen could literally solo all 3 groups alone, even relatively easily outside Madara, and even then easily defeating him once everyone else is defeated. And to be fair, CP9 isn't a comparable or equivalent group to the other 2. The Shichibukai are.

You're giving Aizen too much credit, he's easily the strongest here but I doubt he could take all 3 teams simultaneously, especially as it hasn't been stated he has the hogyoku.

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@jeanroygrant:

1.Espada

2.Akasuki

3.Cp9..

Cp9 have a nearly zero probability to last over five minutes against opponents like these..

Agreed.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Aizen-sama.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel