Espada vs Akatsuki and Sannin

Topic started by MisterOmega on April 11, 2010. Last post by taichokage 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by MisterOmega (9 posts) See mini bio Level 1
All Six Paths of Pain. Chakra attacks work on the Espada as would any other attack. All summons are permitted. Spirit World and Nartuo World are merged. Takes place in a field.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Sorry man but I am still unsure about the Naruto team here
Post by MisterOmega (9 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Nerx said:
" Sorry man but I am still unsure about the Naruto team here "
As in you think they'll still lose?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@MisterOmega: The whole flight advantage and speed leans heavily on bleach here and plus the espada would be able to use their vassals in combat, each which would cause significant damage on the Naruto chara's and Coyote Starrk is basically any ninja's worst nightmare. Remember that hollows can do dimensional stuff too, like how in the save rukia arc they manage to bail aizen and his accomplices out of soul society.
Post by MisterOmega (9 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Nerx said:
" @MisterOmega: The whole flight advantage and speed leans heavily on bleach here and plus the espada would be able to use their vassals in combat, each which would cause significant damage on the Naruto chara's and Coyote Starrk is basically any ninja's worst nightmare. Remember that hollows can do dimensional stuff too, like how in the save rukia arc they manage to bail aizen and his accomplices out of soul society. "
Good points, good points. I'd think the Espada would win as well. But then again the Sannin have their summons, which brings about jirayas various toad summons (And there's a ton of toads) allowing him to use genjutsu, sage mode, and various other moves with the toads aid. Orichimarus genjutsu is pretty incapacitating granted he is able to execute it in full. And any damage they sustain can be healed by Tsunade. The Espada have the speed and strength (Like when Grimmjow and ichigo fought, prime example of their capabilities and that's just the sixth Espada) but the Sannin and Akatsuki have, IMO, a wider set of moves that together, could do some pretty decent damage. Wouldn't you agree?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@MisterOmega: 
 

 the Sannin have their summons, which brings about jirayas various toad summons (And there's a ton of toads) allowing him to use genjutsu, sage mode, and various other moves with the toads aid. Orichimarus genjutsu is pretty incapacitating granted he is able to execute it in full. And any damage they sustain can be healed by Tsunade.  

 Toads are helpful but only as meat shields, as the arrancars can summon menos which basically tower over frogs [each with ceros as well] and thus giving hell to the poor Summons. Genjutsu might work but if they can focus and capture the opposition in this hectic matchup, plus that even Yammy at base form could go for a gozui [ that move where he sucks the soul out from people in a wide area when he and ulqi are first shown] and wreck up the enemy.


  the Sannin and Akatsuki have, IMO, a wider set of moves that together, could do some pretty decent damage. Wouldn't you agree?   

Well the akatsuki does have several neat moves up their arsenal however some of them might not even harm the Espada [Konan  for example] even though they are strong they constantly consule chakra to perform those jutsus, while in bleach we see Espadas launching ceros more than we us eating potato crisps. Hierro is another factor, remember how hard it is without lightning element to break Kakuzus iron skin? well all the Espadas have that as a pre req
Post by MisterOmega (9 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Nerx said:
" @MisterOmega: 
 

 the Sannin have their summons, which brings about jirayas various toad summons (And there's a ton of toads) allowing him to use genjutsu, sage mode, and various other moves with the toads aid. Orichimarus genjutsu is pretty incapacitating granted he is able to execute it in full. And any damage they sustain can be healed by Tsunade.  

 Toads are helpful but only as meat shields, as the arrancars can summon menos which basically tower over frogs [each with ceros as well] and thus giving hell to the poor Summons. Genjutsu might work but if they can focus and capture the opposition in this hectic matchup, plus that even Yammy at base form could go for a gozui [ that move where he sucks the soul out from people in a wide area when he and ulqi are first shown] and wreck up the enemy.


  the Sannin and Akatsuki have, IMO, a wider set of moves that together, could do some pretty decent damage. Wouldn't you agree?   

Well the akatsuki does have several neat moves up their arsenal however some of them might not even harm the Espada [Konan  for example] even though they are strong they constantly consule chakra to perform those jutsus, while in bleach we see Espadas launching ceros more than we us eating potato crisps. Hierro is another factor, remember how hard it is without lightning element to break Kakuzus iron skin? well all the Espadas have that as a pre req "
Menos are defeated usually by attacks that would prove fatal to a human. Which no doubt the Sannin, the Summons, or the Akatsuki can do.  The Hierro is a good point to touch up upon. But it depends on the Espadas power, and if their power is depeleted, so is the Hierro.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@MisterOmega: Uhh almost everything is fatal to humans and not really , before learning how to properly do getsugas Ichigo actually needs support from uryu and friends and even if the sannins can do it they can't do it with one attacks. Don't forget that menos can actually be zerged , whereas toads are only a few in comparison 
 

 The Hierro is a good point to touch up upon. But it depends on the Espadas power, and if their power is depeleted, so is the Hierro

sorry but I kinda have to disagree with you there, when Nnoitora got in that battle with kenny he got chopped like pork and the hierro still stands to prevent him from being shredded paper [ well that and his powers]
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
barragan stands in the middle, smoke everybody
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@cfatalis said:
" barragan stands in the middle, smoke everybody "
What about Orochimau, resurrections, they get recovered even when blown apart, so i dont think they can rot away, and they are already dead so they cannot die.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@MisterShin: But they can still be decayed, and even at a faster rate. Orochimaru himself is not impervious to decay as well, do you still remember when he fought the third and that shinigami took his arms out? yeah they decayed and he can't use hand seals , barragan can always go chop suey on them [he can actually dilate time around him to make others slower, a power that people keep forgetting]
Post by taichokage (15,452 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@cfatalis said:
" barragan stands in the middle, smoke everybody "

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@MisterShin said:
" @cfatalis said:
" barragan stands in the middle, smoke everybody "
What about Orochimau, resurrections, they get recovered even when blown apart, so i dont think they can rot away, and they are already dead so they cannot die. "
a body is still organic, therefore they can just decomposed into, say dust, like every other human being
 
the case of deidara was bad writing imo
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Nerx: @cfatalis: 
Sorry i did not make myself very clear.
I meant the coffins that he summoned of the 1st and 2nd hokage ( Impure World Resurrection ) , when the 1st & 2nd got their limbs blow apart they recovered due to the the effect of the ninjutsu.
 
Although they can simply be beaten by killing Orochimaru, and yeah Orochimaru can simply be decayed.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@MisterShin: Question, can they survive from total annihilation
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@MisterShin: orochimaru and the corpse can just be pummeled with everything all the espada can give, it will simply be too much for them
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
if madara is allowed on the akatsuki team and aizen,gin,tousen are not allowed on the espada team i say akatsuki 
Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Espada could just blitz (most of them anyway) and/or just spam Cero attacks and kill the whole Naruto-crew easily. It's really not funny at how badly the Naruto team gets raped. Summons and the like are utterly useless. Grimmjow could rip them all to pieces. Or any one of them could just use Bara and kill the whole lot pretty fast. Bara's are weaker than Cero's, but 20x faster, so I don't see Naruto people evading them. And then Ulquiorra has the Black Cero which is the equivalent or to or stronger than Vizard Ichigo's Black Getsuga Tenshou. And that's not even his most powerful move. 2nd release is much worse.
 
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The Espada win here, different power levels.
Post by Dream (8,313 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator
This match is so overwhelmingly in favor of the Espada, that it's not even funny.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel