Erza Scarlet,Kagura Mikazuchi,Minerva Vs Yoruichi Shihōin,Soi Fon

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on July 3, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Erza Scarlet, Kagura Mikazuchi, Minerva Vs Yoruichi Shihōin, Soi Fon

Rules

Scenario 1: Kagura can't unsheathe sword, Soi Fon can't use Bankai, Yoruichi doesn't have Anti-Hierro Armor, all in character

Scenario 2: Kagura can unsheathe sword, Soi Fon can use Bankai, Yoruichi has Anti-Hierro Armor, all bloodlusted

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by GeneralVan (1,875 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Either Soifon or Yoruichi solo. Together is a stomp.

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Soifon and Yoruichi are to Fast when they are using Shunpo they Blitz

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Kagura and Erza don't deserve such a beating...Minerva does tho.

But yeah either Soi Fon or Yoruichi solos and stomps...together is a LOLWTFSTOMP.

@DBZ_universe: You sure bro? The way I see it and debate with me if I'm wrong but Kagura would obviously notice that her opponents are much quicker than her and use Gravity Change with this in effect Yoruichi and Soi Fon would be slower at that speed Minerva could use War God Magic and use Ih Ragdo With both Kagura and Minerva using this to immobilize Yoruichi and Soi Foi, Erza could quickly equip Nakagami Armor and use Nakagami Starlight. This would greatly Injure both Yoruichi and Soi Fon of-course it wouldn't kill them but with Gravity Change and Ih Ragdo in effect if Soi Fon manages to use her Bankai Erza can re-equip her armor to Adamantine Armor with this armor she could atleast tank one of Soi Fon' Jakuhō Raikōben, Of-course this would take Erza out of the game but with Yoruichi and Soi Fon badly injured from Nakagami Starlight and still suppressed by Gravity Change and Ih Ragdo Kagura can then unsheathe Archenemy and use Slashing Form and Strong Form while Minerva uses Yagdo Rigora to finish them off.

@Ikki_Minami_: All that is true, but Yoruichi would just blitz since she can move faster than the FT gals and also Shunko would be a problem for FT gals.

Also Soi Fon's Shikai can kill tje three of them and with her speed, it will be trouble. Tho Minerva can BFR them, but I don't see that happening due to higher speed from Bleach gals.

If Kagura uses Gravity change, Yoruichi can punch the ground and create a huge impact that might send Kagura flying off and cancelling Gravity and that is when Soi Fon takes advantage with her Shikai+Shunko.

@DBZ_universe: How dare you ... make me work for this >:3 While Kagura uses her Gravity Change to make both Yoruichi and Soi fon slower Minerva can BFR the slower Yoruichi that would leave Soi Fon alone under the influence of Gravity Change and War God Magic, Erza can then use her Nakagami Starlight on Soi Fon while Kagura unsheathes Archenemy and uses Slashing Form and Strong Form and Minerva using Yagdo Rigora to attack Soi Fon this would Kill Soi Fon and give the team the advantage as they bring back Yoruichi under both Gravity and Ih Ragdo. They could then use their remaining magically energy to do a Union Raid of Nakagami Starlight, Slashing Form and Strong Form as-well as Yagdo Rigora to finish off Yoruichi.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Ikki_Minami_: Even with the gravity change ability Yorouichi and Soi fon with Shunko would likely still be far quicker than all 3 of them. Soi fon could still 2 touch death all of them although they wouldn't die immediately. Yoruichi would still be quite a blur to the both of them considering she easily contended with cocoon Aizen who made damn near everybody look slow in comparison.

@Ikki_Minami_: lol sorry. All that can happen, but it wont due to speed advantage Bleach gals have over FT gals.

I love Kagura and Erza but here they lose by a speed blitz same with Minerva(don't like her at all). Soi Fon is also fine with out Bankai or Shikai since she too has Shunko, both go Shunko and blitz or just flash step and go Byakuya on them.

If speed was equaluzed,then FT gals has a huge chance due to Minerva and Kagura hax..and of course Erza's plot armor that beat Kagura.

Post by bigz007 (1,093 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Can someone please tell me the difference between a stomp, lolstopm, roflstomp, lolwtfstomp and babyshakestomp.

It all sound so confusing to me...

@DBZ_universe: Erza never beat Kagura...

And ok I suppose you're right, But your are forgetting what I said about Minerva temporally teleporting Yoruichi, and taking out Soi Fon with, Kagura using Archenemy; and uses Slashing Form and Strong Form and Minerva using Yagdo Rigora as well as Erza using Nakagami Starlight and with Soi Fon under that attack plus Gravity and Ih Ragdo she will die. They could then bring back Yoruichi and give her the same treatment.

@Ikki_Minami_: Well PIS could had granted Erza the win since Kagura>Erza and Minerva.

I can agree to all that, but Minerva wont ve able to BFR Yoruichi that fast...this is how the fight will go to be honest.

Yoruichi or Soi Fon can just do that fdom the start and win and with Shunko it will overkill.

@bigz007 said:

Can someone please tell me the difference between a stomp, lolstopm, roflstomp, lolwtfstomp and babyshakestomp.

I can give you some examples.

• Raditz vs Nappa - stomp
  • Raditz vs Saiyan saga Vegeta - lolstomp
  • Raditz vs Frieza - rolfstomp
  • Raditz vs SSJ2 Goku - lolwtfstomp
  • Raditz vs Broly (any version including infant) - babyshakesstomps.

I hope those examples helped...lol

@DBZ_universe: I'm sorry but the Fairy Tail girls don't have shit durability they can tank alot like Erza with her Adamantine Armor can tank a Jakuhō Raikōben, The girls if they removed Yoruichi can kill Soi Fon with Kagura using Archenemy; and uses Slashing Form and Strong Form and Minerva using Yagdo Rigora as well as Erza using Nakagami Starlight. Soi Fon can't tank that much damage. They could then bring back Yoruichi and finish her.

@DBZ_universe said:

@bigz007 said:

Oh, that seems logical enough. How about a cookie stomp, sexy stomp and cabbage stomp? Where would you classify those?

@Ikki_Minami_: Well they can... more like Kagura is the only one here that can do damage but wont because of the reasons I gave earlier like speed blitz.

@bigz007 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@bigz007 said:

Oh, that seems logical enough. How about a cookie stomp, sexy stomp and cabbage stomp? Where would you classify those?

Ok...well these are examples to that..

• Erza vs Melina(Mortal combat) - SexystompX1000 in huge favor of Erza
  • Cookiestomp, don't know what that is...but if I have to guess it could be of who is cuter and if so, this is an example. Lissana vs Lucy (FT) - Cookiestomp in favor of Lisanna.
  • Cabbagestomp, I have not heard of that, but if I have to guess...it could be a fight where that where the Cabbage Man from Avatar Last Air Bender is included, its a cabbagestomp in favor of him lol

Hope this helped lulz.

@DBZ_universe:

Thx a lot for those explanations.

P.S. That cabbage guy is hilarious.

@DBZ_universe: Yeah true but Kagura would at-least get a few good shots in :)

@bigz007: For sure. The Cabbage man FTW! and IIRC he gets a statue of him self in Kora.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel