Erza Scarlet vs Rukia Kuchiki

Topic started by WorldEater on Feb. 20, 2014. Last post by ChromeDisaster 9 months ago.
Post by WorldEater (288 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Current versions. The fight takes place at Marineford.

Morals: in character. 

Standard winning rules. 

Who wins?

Post by taichokage (15,441 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Rukia. She's faster and her shikai is too hax.
Post by othus12 (8,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13

rukia with bankai= dead erza

Post by luthluth (1,754 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now
Pffff put Rukia aginst the Kages
Post by GeneralVan (2,386 posts) See mini bio Level 11

So much has changed. Before Erza would stomp Rukia so bad it would literally look like what would happen if Naruto went up against Super Saiyan Goku. Nowadays Rukia owns. With friendship power though Erza solos Bleach, DBZ, and Tenchi verses.

Post by LHWKnight (2,810 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@GeneralVan: Or that is what the wankers want you to believe. also did anyone pick up that bull about Assnaut's ability still working when in fact it shouldn't have.

Post by waybig1010101 (4,137 posts) See mini bio Level 14
im going with rukia 
Post by takashichea (14,451 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@LHWKnight:

What seems to be the problem?

Post by MarioRedfield (1,922 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage said:

Rukia. She's cuter and her hair is too gorgeous.

@takashichea: I asked if someone picked up how contradictory Assnaut power is and I know I spelled his name wrong.

The part were is power still works on Rukia even at absolute Zero, when in fact it would still not work.

I initially thought that too, but didn't Rukia deactivate her shikai and raised her temperature again before Äs Nodt's power worked? I know he said it would work regardless but she in fact wasn't at Absolute 0 then. The problem was Äs Nodt. He was able to survive absolute 0, which is ridiculous. Characters waaaay more powerful and resistant than him have failed to escape.
Post by Haiken (1,207 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Actually, if we put this at powerscaling with Mirajane.. Erza would be = Rukia or Erza just a bit below Rukia..

If we think about it, Mira should atleast be able to keep up with Rukia and send blasts that would probably be able to knock her off.. But Erza is shown as someone stronger or on par with Mira..

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Haiken said:

Actually, if we put this at powerscaling with Mirajane.. Erza would be = Rukia or Erza just a bit below Rukia..

If we think about it, Mira should atleast be able to keep up with Rukia and send blasts that would probably be able to knock her off.. But Erza is shown as someone stronger or on par with Mira..

What is this all based on?

Also Erza is a close combatant. That's suicide against Rukia's shikai.

Unless someone wants to gauge Erza's strongest special armor.

Post by Haiken (1,207 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@321zigzag1: I'm actually voting for Rukia here.. but if we just use powerscaling via Mirajane, Erza should be above Rukia..

Post by jerfro23 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@LHWKnight: You noticed that to yea kingoflighting,tekki101 pointed that out

@jerfro23: yup tekking and KOL did point that out

Post by luthluth (1,754 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@LHWKnight: What annoys me is that they would rant about high school physics when Rukias powers comes from a magic sword. The HST mangas all defy logic, just take a look at kizaru hes light yet has mass.

Exactly. According to physics, achieving light-speed with mass beyond a photon is equally as impossible as reaching absolute 0. I don't get such rants. Most battle manga and comics do this.

@luthluth: thats is because you can't always be so quick to brush that aside. They are already brushing the aside the fact that she should have already been dead aside, you wouldn't like it if Naruto all of a sudden fired a rasengan and it blew up a star.

messing with the already screwed up logic is not something people are just going to let side without saying something.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Erza because of thar picture.

Rukia got nothin on that.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel