Erza Scarlet, Kagura and Minerva Vs Apache, Sunsun and Mila Rose

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 27, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@DBZ_universe: My personal opinion somewhat agrees and somewhat opposes yours. I believe that the Fairy Tail team should win, but BFRing the other team has nothing to do with the fight's outcome whatsoever, especially because the range of MInerva's teleportation doesn't make much difference as it was shown that she can only teleport 10-15 meters in range, which has no effect against Arrancars who have Sonido, which is a variation of Shunpo (Flashstep), allowing them to just catch up to her with extreme speed.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@bigz007: Very true. also thanks to reminding me of sonido (I forgot). Wouldn't FT team then get speed blitz?

@DBZ_universe: That could be a possible outcome of the fight, my guess it could go either way. The only way for FT to counter their speed is Kagura's gravity alteration. I'm not sure if it would work, but that's the best chance they have.

@bigz007: Very true. Kagura is the only one in FT that can grant them the wish and is also the strongest.

@DBZ_universe said:

@bigz007: Very true. Kagura is the only one in FT that can grant them the wish and is also the strongest.

Agreed!

@bigz007 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Agreed!

Jaja. I meant win. I don't know why I typed wish.

@DBZ_universe: I realized that, no problem.

@bigz007: hey do you agree that Erza beat Kagura due to the plot? I do.

@DBZ_universe: Erza did beat Kagura but in that fight Kagura didn't even use her gravity alteration abilities. IMO that would be either PIS or CIS (just like when Ichigo defeated Kenpachi in Soul Society Arc, there is no way Ichigo at that level could beat that animal Kenpachi).

I love Erza but I think she can't beat Kagura in real fight because Erza have nothing to counter Kagura's gravity alteration.

@bigz007: I agree big time. Erza was getting owned and out of nowhere she is stringer than Kagura? but yeah it was PIS and CIS so Erza could defeat Minerva. Kagura didn't even got to use her sword.

@DBZ_universe said:

@bigz007: I agree big time. Erza was getting owned and out of nowhere she is stringer than Kagura? but yeah it was PIS and CIS so Erza could defeat Minerva. Kagura didn't even got to use her sword.

Yup, my point exactly.

@bigz007: yeah

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel