Erza, Mirajane, Laxus, Natsu and Makarov vs Ichigo

Topic started by GeneralVan on May 17, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by GeneralVan (1,539 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Both sides serious.

No prep.

Scenarios:

1. Current Ichigo (Base Form).

2. Current Ichigo (Bankai).

3. Visored Hollowfied Ichigo.

4. Dangai Ichigo.

Who wins this?

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Hmm...

1. Team

2. Dunno probably team with blut vene they can't really hurt him no matter how hard they try

Current ichigo doesn't really have to many feats or any obvious power ups except for his getsuga's being vastly more destructive than they were before, and his new quincy powers. Other than that we dunno how powerful he is, since he hasn't really done anything significant.

3. Ichigo

4. Ichigo stomp

Ichigo was a freaking beast in the FKT arc, no one in fairy tail short of gildartz would be able to take Ichigo Past his Shikai without some sort of power up

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Ichigo loses in first since he only has his Failbring powers. The others he wins.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Rounds 1 and 2 go to the team while Ichigo dominates the rest. And you cant say Ichigo uses Blut Vene because he hasn't even learned how to do it yet, along with any other quincy powers.

Erza and Mirajane need to be spared.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ChromeDisaster said:

Rounds 1 and 2 go to the team while Ichigo dominates the rest. And you cant say Ichigo uses Blut Vene because he hasn't even learned how to do it yet, along with any other quincy powers.

Based on ichigo's past learning experiences, it's safe to assume that 1 time is enough for him to figure out how to do it. He doesn't need to learn it ichigos plot device is his insane growth rate and natural talent. like he did with getsuga, he used it once randomly and from then on could use it over and over again, since he remembered to spiritual signature of the move. Blut vene should be well within his capabilities now since he has used it before.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: no they don't

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Team manages to take 1 but loses the rest

@SMXLR8: Yes they do.

@DBZ_universe: not here they don't

@SMXLR8: I guess you are right...

@solesamurai: Great point. I totally forgot that Ichigo's ability to grow is off the freaking charts.

Failbring Ichigo sucks

@DBZ_universe: Absolutely!!!!!! Worst Arc in Anime history!!!!!!

I mean, look at this guy. He looks look the generic Power Ranger we never wanted to embrace.

And is that a wakizashi on his back? White ranger wannabee. That will never equal Saba in any way!

Post by othus12 (6,197 posts) See mini bio Level 12

dangai ichigo would take a shower in fairy law and proceed to kill them all with a common slash of his sword.

@ChromeDisaster: are you using gay as a insult? cause if so not cool

@ChromeDisaster said:

@DBZ_universe: Absolutely!!!!!! Worst Arc in Anime history!!!!!!

I mean, look at this guy. He looks look the generic Power Ranger we never wanted to embrace.

And is that a wakizashi on his back? White ranger wannabee. That will never equal Saba in any way!

Hahaha to funny.

The worst arc in the canon Bleach. I stopped reading the manga for a while because of this arc.

Zapakuto arc>>>>>>>>>>>>Failbring.

@SMXLR8: Of course not! I would never use that term to describe a person I dislike or don't agree with. I was just in a *rant mood*. I deeply apologize if I offended you or any other user here.

EDIT: I also edited the post so as to prevent any misunderstandings. Again I apologize.

@DBZ_universe: IKR? I had to do the same because no way in hell was I about to continue reading those chapters. It seems like the fullbringers were cooler than the main and supporting characters. The only person I like throughout the whole arc though is Yukio. The guy uses a PSP to create dimensions!!! That's just too cool!

@ChromeDisaster: Riruka was the only cool one of the Xcution. I wonder what happened ti her.

She was the reason why I read that awful arc.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel