Eren vs Luffy

Topic started by Thitiki on Sept. 24, 2013. Last post by takashichea 2 weeks ago.
Post by Thitiki (40 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Eren has perfect control of his titan form and has the speed of SS3 Goku vs Impel Down Luffy who wins??????

Edit: Battle takes place at a football field both start on each end.

BTW should i post pictures?

Post by SMXLR8 (6,885 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Thitiki: welcome to the vice and yes you should post pics it helps to know why is fighting

Post by Thitiki (40 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SMXLR8: Thanks and who do you think would win?

Post by taichokage (12,622 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Speed of ssj3 Goku? That's not Eren at all. Luffy would probably still win though given that Eren is still considerably weaker.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,649 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Eren himself lacks the physical prowess to harm Luffy due to his ridiculous immunity to blunt force, If Eren has Goku's Reaction/Combat speed too then Luffy isn't tagging him for shit but then again Luffy can just wait until Eren reverts back into a human and punch him in the face

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

what's with everyone and these Attack on Titan battles i started this . I deserve credit for bringing attack on titan to the battle forum

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
"I'm gonna kill those pirates" - Eren
Post by YoungChief (517 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Online Now

If he had the speed and reactions of Goku I guess he could just bite luffy's head off? Idk, this is a weird fight, you basically just made your own character

Post by 5th (1,194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

What type of battle is this? Luffy would solo the AoT verse.

Post by Kobra678 (2,885 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Gonna be a minority and say that Eren wins pretty easily. With the speed of ssj3 Goku he easily blitzes and beheads Luffy.

Post by othus12 (6,295 posts) See mini bio Level 12

even i could beat luffy if i had the speed of goku.

EDIT: actually that's what has been stopping toriko characters from owning the ass out of dragon ball.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I don't understand why people think Luffy has a chance here. With this kind of speed, Eren will dance around Luffy and tear him a new one.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,168 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I said Luffy would still win, since Eren don't have Goku's reaction (I think his body can't take that kind of speed to begin with)

Eren would be a faster version of Sloth

So Luffy win

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,404 posts) See mini bio Level 15

where is everyone getting ths: "speed of goku" stuff from??

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,223 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Stupid battle.

Eren isn't killing Luffy even with that speed. As speed doesn't mean he's punching at Goku's level. His hands always get destroyed simply by punching another titan or an object. He's fast, but isn't killing Luffy.

@FormerCrimsonKing:

The OP.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Ah, I understand now. Speed wont help him harm Luffy. Also, High speed doesnt equal good reaction.

This fight plays out worse than when the straw hats fought Oars. Eren bites Luffy's head off. I doubt one of his punches would hurt Luffy badly, but his teeth sure as hell would.

Post by taichokage (12,622 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Color of observation haki might prevent that. And I don't think Eren could bite his head off anyway. They are blunt teeth and giant ones at that. It won't work on Luffy's body.

Haki doesn't matter, Luffy couldn't keep up with Eren anyways. His teeth should be able to bite through Luffy's neck. Kinda like what happened when Eren was first eaten. His arm & leg were bitten off and sent flying.

@Kobra678: Using Eren as an example on why the Titan could bite Luffy's head off is a terrible idea. Luffy's durability is thousands of times better than Eren's

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel