Eren Jaeger ( Shingeki no Kyojin) vs Orochimaru ( Naruto)

Topic started by JayDox on Sept. 14, 2011. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by JayDox (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Hi everyone. This is a battle I have wanted to make for a while. Im new here.

Orochimaru wants a new body and has his sites set on Eren and his Titan Power

Erens abilities are: High level regen. He lost an arm and when he activated his Titan Power for the first time then went back human, it was good as new. He has also had the top part of his head blown off and both of his hands at the same time but regenerated them. That was in Titan Form

His Titan Form is 15 meters and automatically bloodlusted. He is at least building. He has formal H2H combat but since he's bloodlusted in Titan Form he just goes wild.

When it comes to speed his isn't that great seeing as most titans are outrun by horses. But reaction speed is different. He was able to activate titan mode fast enough to tank the cannonballs that were coming after him.

The only way to kill Eren is in human form. To get him out of Titan form, you have to cut his real body out of the nape of the titans neck wich is the weakspot of Titans . Also, titan bodies get so hot that they produce steam.

Rules: Eren starts in Titan mode because in human mode Orochimaru stomps him, because he is less than peak human. Eren of course is bloodlusted. Orochimaru wants him alive to experiment on. He gets 50 peak human fodder ninja with him. He knows Erens weak spot. He can get summons if necessary. Fight takes place in The Forest of Death. Orochi gets summons if needed.

He also lifted a boulder that looked about 5+ tons and carried it. I will have that scan later. I will also have the canon ball feat to.

MOD EDIT - Remove pirated links

Post by JayDox (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Bump

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,327 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

Orochimaru summons Mamba and equals Eren 's size advantage.Then he disposes of him through summoning the Hokages through Edo Tensei to immobilize him and then he slices the nape of his neck through other jutsus.

Post by takashichea (11,910 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@MrASSH0LE:

Welcome back, I haven't seen you for a while. Things have change these last 2 months. Just check the new rules.

On-topic:

I'm going to have to remove those links to the pirated sites in the OP.

Post by Kobra678 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Edo Tensei makes this too easy.

Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
He wouldn't need it to beat Eren. He could face 4 tailed Naruto without Edo Tensei.
Post by GeneralVan (1,665 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now
Base Orochimaru solos the verse. Nothing in Attack on Titan suggests they can beat Zabuza let alone Orochimaru.
Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Attack on Titan is forever raped in battles lol

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,776 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Orochimaru's too much, but I think BoS team 7 minus Kakashi would make an interesting match.

Online Now
Quality series, but weak in battle. Ed Elric would beat Titan Eren via gattling gun and all other stuff. Orochimaru curb stomps. Attack on Titan is around Sacred Blacksmith in power, and both of those are lower than Rurouni Kenshin and Rosario Vampire in terms of power.
Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,280 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@YoungChief said:

Attack on Titan is forever raped in battles lol

Pretty much this lol.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,059 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
unless eren has a stronger version in some other media besides the anime im going with orochimaru.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,034 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

His grunt ninjas alone would win. Poor Eren...

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,168 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Orochimaru already knows his weak spot? He wins easily, Eren is kidnapped (yet again) and is taken back to Oro's hideout for a...tea party...

@GeneralVan said:

Base Orochimaru solos the verse. Nothing in Attack on Titan suggests they can beat Zabuza let alone Orochimaru.

Probably, yeah. His summons alone would give the titan shifters a lot of trouble.

@JayDox said:

Hi everyone. This is a battle I have wanted to make for a while. Im new here.

Orochimaru wants a new body and has his sites set on Eren and his Titan Power

Erens abilities are: High level regen. He lost an arm and when he activated his Titan Power for the first time then went back human, it was good as new. He has also had the top part of his head blown off and both of his hands at the same time but regenerated them. That was in Titan Form

His Titan Form is 15 meters and automatically bloodlusted. He is at least building. He has formal H2H combat but since he's bloodlusted in Titan Form he just goes wild.

When it comes to speed his isn't that great seeing as most titans are outrun by horses. But reaction speed is different. He was able to activate titan mode fast enough to tank the cannonballs that were coming after him.

The only way to kill Eren is in human form. To get him out of Titan form, you have to cut his real body out of the nape of the titans neck wich is the weakspot of Titans . Also, titan bodies get so hot that they produce steam.

Rules: Eren starts in Titan mode because in human mode Orochimaru stomps him, because he is less than peak human. Eren of course is bloodlusted. Orochimaru wants him alive to experiment on. He gets 50 peak human fodder ninja with him. He knows Erens weak spot. He can get summons if necessary. Fight takes place in The Forest of Death. Orochi gets summons if needed.

He also lifted a boulder that looked about 5+ tons and carried it. I will have that scan later. I will also have the canon ball feat to.

MOD EDIT - Remove pirated links

To be fair, Eren's titan strength is far greater than that of most Naruto characters. The huge boulder he was carrying to block up the hole in wall Rose would have weighed much more than 5 tons. Judging by how big it was compared to Eren, it looked (to me, anyway) about 10 metres in diameter. A rock that size might easily weigh over 50 tons, nevermind 5.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Titan eren, Annie and maybe the colossal titan or the armored one vs team 7 from the chunin exam would be good I think.

Id also be fond of seeing mikasa beat up sakura lol

Online Now

@hitsusatsu11: Sakura would punch Mikasa's head off.

On topic: Orochimaru would get bored and sends Kabuto to solo the verse.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@GeneralVan: Yes, both of your statements are correct.

Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol. Kabuto solo the verse. The sad part is that he could. Actually current Kabuto may be stronger than Orochimaru to be honest. Not bashing Shingeki no Kyojin. It's a decent series it's just not a powerful one.
Online Now

@taichokage: Attack on Titan is still a highly quality series. Power does not make a series good or bad. Rurouni Kenshin is a weak verse yet it is still a great series. But yeah, quality, Attack on Titan is high. Power, Kabuto solos lol. And I was actually going to do Eren and Annie vs Deidara...

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,034 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@GeneralVan: I wouldn't recommend that. Deidara would murder them.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel