EoS Yusuke vs Yomi

Topic started by supernova7005 on March 21, 2013. Last post by phantomrant 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Does yusuke surpass yomi by the end of the series or is he still weaker? Or are they just equals?

who wins?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Manga wise, Yusuke was just plain inferior to Yomi. EOS wouldn't make a difference.

Anime wise, I say maybe he surpassed him.

Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well he lost to Yomi EOS so no he did not surpass him. In the manga especially as Yomi was not serious in their battle. In the anime it was very close but Yomi still won.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Manga wise, Yusuke was just plain inferior to Yomi. EOS wouldn't make a difference.

@taichokage said:

Well he lost to Yomi EOS so no he did not surpass him. In the manga especially as Yomi was not serious in their battle. In the anime it was very close but Yomi still won.

I am not talking about the tourney. Im talking about when he leaves for human world.

EoS yusuke >> demon tournament yusuke

Post by YoungChief (493 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Online Now

@supernova7005 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@taichokage said:

I am not talking about the tourney. Im talking about when he leaves for human world.

EoS yusuke >> demon tournament yusuke

who cares, it's not even like we can speculate how strong was even in the demon tournament as he has uh, no feats. Quantifiable feats sort of stopped happening after Chapter Black (aside from Hiei fighting all those A class demons), and even with that people were blowing feats out of proportion saying the demon world had to be X amount of times more durable than human world therefore yusuke is planetbuster derp (yeah no)

Post by CerusSerenade (2,436 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

EoS Yomi is probably stronger than demon tournament Yomi as well, he lost after he beat Yusuke to someone of "no consequence." He probably trained as well.

End result? There is no way to tell who would win, only that Yomi would be more likely to win.

Post by phantomrant (1,274 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If Togashi actually gave Yusuke two more years, he might have been able to actually rival Yomi. Other than that, Yusuke's stuck at just being 1/3 of Yomi's PL.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel