EoS Yusuke vs. EoS Haru Glory vs. Dangai Ichigo vs. Genei Ryoudan

Topic started by eddz99 on Jan. 12, 2013. Last post by YouFinished 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

All at full power all should be able to fly

All full power & Max potential

No prep

No knowledge

Dangai still loses all his powers when using saigo no getsuga tenshou

Place:

100km indestructable square platform with indestructable walls on each side so no one can get out

They all start on corners

this:

Haru - Rave Master

yusuke - YuYuHakusho

Genei Ryoudan - Hunter x Hunter

Ichigo - bleach

Round 1:

No bloodlust morals on

Round 2:

Bloodlust morals off

Who will be 1st 2nd or 3rd place in 1st and 2nd rounds?

Win by death/ Deathmatch/ Last man standing

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Lemme guess.. yusuke owns?

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,185 posts) See mini bio Level 10

He should.

Post by taichokage (12,446 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
No, Dangai Ichigo takes it. I still don't see Yusuke dishing out power to vaporize a mountain (even a small one) with air pressure alone. And Yusuke has even used air pressure attacks before. Or tapping a level 90 kido to bits. No one in Bleach has still been stronger yet, not even Yamamoto.
Post by nishi99 (1,559 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yusuke

Post by Lord_Satanis (16 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Yusuke.

Haru would give him a tough fight, but I'm doubting if he has the necessary speed and DC to take Yusuke.

Ichigo and Genei aren't even relevant.

@taichokage said:
No, Dangai Ichigo takes it. I still don't see Yusuke dishing out power to vaporize a mountain (even a small one) with air pressure alone. And Yusuke has even used air pressure attacks before. Or tapping a level 90 kido to bits. No one in Bleach has still been stronger yet, not even Yamamoto.

CB Yusuke was leveling mountains and plateaus with the shock-waves of his punches in a place thousands of times more durable than Ningekai. He'd blitz and one-shot Ichigo with a casual jab. :/
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

lol seriously??? not only is haru the most durable, fastest, destructive, but he also is more hax, versatile, and has the best endurance.

1 haru

2 yusuke

3 ichigo

4 genei

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Haru definitely is by far the fastest here considering Megido feat's, but Yusuke should be leaps ahead in destructive capacity and durability given the feats from Chapter Black and I don't recall Haru having the hax to bypass those two attributes. It could come down to a tie between the two due to this or a stamina/endurance battle. Not sure who would win. Although I do know Ichigo and the Genei Ryoudan really don't belong here but between them Dangai Ichigo should stomp.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@YouFinished: haru went blow for blow with ab endless fused lycia, and survived multiple blasts feom megido. his Durability should be above what yusuke can dish out. not to mention he can seal off their energy with the runesave.

@FormerCrimsonKing: Yusuke and Sensui during cb had a power level under 36k and eos Yusuke was fighting Yomi for 60 hours whom has a power level over 3 million. cb Yusuke and Sensui are fodder compared to eos and they were dishing out 400 gigatons in each punch. The highest calc I can find for RAVE is only 30 gigatons and if you look at the first link I posted Megido's beam is only 4 gigatons. So yeah, Haru isn't scratching Yusuke and sealing Yusuke's spirit energy is pointless he won't need it, but I doubt he could anyway since Yusuke's aura was dwarfing islands.

@YouFinished: lol @ pixel scaling. Yusuke's faster than Haru, until I see some decent feats for him (not ridiculous pixel scaling calcs). SB Arc Hiei was already casually in the double digits.   

@FormerCrimsonKing: CB Arc Yusuke could casually level plateaus with the shock-waves from his punches. Him and Sensui were trading hundreds-thousands of those punches. EoS Yusuke can throw punches obscenely more powerful than that; he could easily put down Haru.

@Lord_Satanis said:

@YouFinished: lol @ pixel scaling. Yusuke's faster than Haru, until I see some decent feats for him (not ridiculous pixel scaling calcs). SB Arc Hiei was already casually in the double digits.

LOL, because you say so? How do you even know how fast they are without scaling, are you guessing? There's been no given speed for the characters in the whole manga of Yu Yu Hakusho. So what if you don't like pixel scalling but it's the best way to evaluate feats in manga instead of just comparing what looks faster on paper which is ridiculous. Until you come up with a better way to determine characters stats from feats pixel scaling is the way to go.

@YouFinished: Pixel scaling's ridiculous. It consists of making up random ass numbers; there's literally no basis for the calc. Simple power-scaling should be able to determine YYH top-tiers speed; an estimate is good enough.

Seiryu could punch 100 times in one second, and Hiei cut him 16 times before he could punch once. This was way back in SB Arc, it should be child's play grabbing a number for EoS characters.

Yusuke's faster because Haru has no legitimate showings for his speed. Pixel scaling is the only way to determine it, and it's extremely innacurate, mainly because the numbers come out of nowhere.

@Lord_Satanis: wow. This shows you haven't even read a calc before or you will know where the numbers come from. Try reading one they explain everything rather carefully, so it really isn't hard to understand at all. And you can only powerscale so far between arcs especially with no solid numbers to work with and dealing with constant power ups for characters otherwise it completely becomes guessing.

If you still don't want accept calc for some reason, look at Megido's feat like this: he dodged a point blank blast from Endless that was fast enough to reach the horizon in less than second all in mid air while free falling.

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (173 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Either Yusuke or Haru

@YouFinished: I read the Megido calc, simply put, it's retarded. Nothing's explained, they just grab a random number and go from there. 

You don't need over-complicated pixel calcs to show how fast they are. YYH is easier than other verses, considering it has a PL system, which means someone can easily calculate the power-boosts with those already GIVEN numbers.

That's better. Now, did you need a massive calc with made up numbers to say that? No.

@Lord_Satanis: "It's retarded"? LOL. It seems you just can't understand it. Oh well. And yes you do need calcs when the manga isn't giving numbers if you want to know how the extent of the feat in question. True PLs can be handy in some cases when it comes to these things, but YYH is not a good example because we don't know if we can even directly scale speed with PL and the fact that PL is rarely given throughout the entire manga. But anyways, I appreciate your concession.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel