EoS Black Star, Grimmjow JaegerJaquez Vs Celestial Spirit King

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 13, 2014. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 month ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (954 posts) See mini bio Level 11

EoS Black Star , Grimmjow JagerJaquez Vs Celestial Spirit King

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by Death

Post by othus12 (6,286 posts) See mini bio Level 12

the spirit king wins. grimjow is a non factor BTW.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,446 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Black Star solos. Hell Black Star could even tank his hits.

R2, BS goes Madness Release and cuts King in half.

Restrained Black Star>Kishin>>>C. King

Post by othus12 (6,286 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

Black Star solos. Hell Black Star could even tank his hits.

R2, BS goes Madness Release and cuts King in half.

Restrained Black Star>Kishin>>>C. King

did i miss something?

the CSP is around perfect susanoo level.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,404 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@othus12 said: 

the CSP is around perfect susanoo level.

pretty much this   
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,179 posts) See mini bio Level 14

CSP is a casual mountain buster now, probably capable of killing a Dragon honestly

Post by waybig1010101 (2,404 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Jinbeifan1 said:

CSP is a casual mountain buster now, probably capable of killing a Dragon honestly

wow thats sad, i posted those feats, but i guess my laptop is messing with me again :P 

@othus12: Kishin is planet thread. He can spams nukes yet Black Star is above Kishin while restrained.

I say restrained because after the battle B Star basically says he was not used on fighting an air battle in the MOON. Black Star also did not go Madness release and was fightin' with a broken back and arm.

Black Star has better speed feats to blitz King.

Post by Justalittlegirl (598 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe: Wait, when did the Kishin get that strong? I'll admit I only watched the anime, but how different is it from the manga? Is the ending better in the manga? Please tell me it's better.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,643 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Justalittlegirl: Yes it's different, the characters are stronger and there is no deus ex MAKA at the end like in the anime.

Post by taichokage (12,610 posts) See mini bio Level 20
BS wasn't above Kishin. He was a touch beneath him in all fairness but of the same caliber. It is true, BS was the strongest protagonist EOS. Asura even states this. And yes the manga ending is considerably better but the anime only covered about 35% of the manga. I'd recommend reading all the way starting from about chapter 37. I believe that's where the anime was nearly done but strayed from the manga story.

@taichokage: Black Star was above Kishin. The only reason Kishin had the upperhand was cause of Crona and Black blood. With out those two Black Star would solo Kishin like he is in this battle.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,643 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: What is CSK capable of?

@ImDictatorBowDown: Mountain busting slashes, give powers, time stop (never showed in battle when he was bloodlusted)...but more but it was not hown since he was in for 2 chapters fighting and showed little.

BS would beat him due to higher strength, durability and speed. Not only that but BS has attacks that can tore spirits...King is screwed is Black Star Wave hits him.

Post by Saladking (772 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The Spirit King turns him into stone

@Saladking said:

When will that happen? When he is blitzed or when he is in the ground begging for mercy to the almighty Black Star while Tsubaki is destroying Lucy infront of King.

The moment King see this he will go back to Spirit World and hide.

Post by Saladking (772 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe said:

@Saladking said:

When will that happen? When he is blitzed or when he is in the ground begging for mercy to the almighty Black Star while Tsubaki is destroying Lucy infront of King.

Spirit King flew all the way from the spirit world to the human world in mere seconds

He's not getting blitz

@Saladking: He was summoned. The Spirit World and Earth Land are two different worlds. Lucy summoned King by breaking the Gold key.

Do you even pay attention to FT?

Yes King is getting blitz here.

Post by takashichea (10,852 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@ImDictatorBowDown: @taichokage: @Justalittlegirl:

I remember sickVisionz ask when to start reading the manga for Soul Eater after finishing the anime like you did, Justalittlegirl. The manga did better in expanding characters and tying most loose ends.

Taichokage, I guess chapter 37. I was close to your answer.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel