Envy Takes On Team Naruto (With 1 Soul Eater Character)

Topic started by abysofpride on July 8, 2010. Last post by sickVisionz 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Envy Having All His Abilities And Strengths From BH And The Anime. Including Martial 

http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/85223/envy.jpg   

Vs 

1. Hidan 
 & 
2. Crona 
 &
3. Pre Naruto At The Age 12 (Genin)

Envy Has Information On All Of Their Friends And Emotional Weaknesses. He Has Up To 38 Souls Within The Philosopher Stone.
Post by taichokage (15,320 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Envy gets destroyed. He couldn't fend off mass kage bunshin as he has no range or energy attacks. He would have to pick them off 1 by 1 and eventually they'd take him down. Hidan could solo too. with his curse mark, even the homunculi lives and regeneration would be of little use, all it would do is delay his inevitable death and if he somehow managed to incapacitate hidan that's all he could do. Against hidan it would be a stalemate at best. Crona I'm not really sure. But anyway Envy still gets beaten.
My Precious Envy..
@taichokage said:

" Envy gets destroyed. He couldn't fend off mass kage bunshin as he has no range or energy attacks. He would have to pick them off 1 by 1 and eventually they'd take him down. Hidan could solo too. with his curse mark, even the homunculi lives and regeneration would be of little use, all it would do is delay his inevitable death and if he somehow managed to incapacitate hidan that's all he could do. Against hidan it would be a stalemate at best. Crona I'm not really sure. But anyway Envy still gets beaten. "

How? He Has Both Of His Forms. His Dragon And Monstrous Form, Which Mostly Turns Him  Invincible, He Could Stomp Clones, And Torpedo His Way At Hidan Or Naruto. Plus, I don't Think Hidan Can Solo This, In The Anime Series He Is Seen Skilled At Martial Arts And Fighting Techniques, Probably More Skilled Than Hidan, He Does Have Great Speed. Plus, The Strength in Both Of His Forms Give Him The Upper Hand Against Hidan, Since He Could Simply Smash And Trample The Man To Pieces Plus, Did I Mention He Has Information Off Naruto Friends. Naruto Is Easily Manipulative Just Like Ed, He could Use The Faces And People That Are Attached To His Body To Stop Naruto, Just By Causing Naruto To Have An Emotional Break Down.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@abysofpride said:
" @taichokage said:
" Envy gets destroyed. He couldn't fend off mass kage bunshin as he has no range or energy attacks. He would have to pick them off 1 by 1 and eventually they'd take him down. Hidan could solo too. with his curse mark, even the homunculi lives and regeneration would be of little use, all it would do is delay his inevitable death and if he somehow managed to incapacitate hidan that's all he could do. Against hidan it would be a stalemate at best. Crona I'm not really sure. But anyway Envy still gets beaten. "
How? He Has Both Of His Forms. His Dragon And Monstrous Form, Which Mostly Turns His Offense Invincible, He Could Stomp Clones, And Torpedo His Way At Hidan Or Naruto. Plus, I don't Think Hidan Can Solo This, In The Anime Series He Is Seen Skilled At Martial Arts And Fighting Techniques, Probably More Skilled Than Hidan, He Does Have Great Speed. Plus, The Strength in Both Of His Forms Give Him The Upper Hand Against Hidan, Since He Could Simply Smash And Trample The Man To Pieces Plus, Did I Mention He Has Information Off Naruto Friends. Naruto Is Easily Manipulative Just Like Ed, He could Use The Faces And People That Are Attached To His Body To Stop Naruto, Just By Causing Naruto To Have An Emotional Break Down. "

Envy wins
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
He stops at crona, seriously he is more apeshit insane than hidan with high durability

Envy is fvcked
 Envy is fvcked

since Black Blood + Screech Tech would be a massive overkill towards envy 

Not If He Shape Shifts Into Maka, Crona Will Be Overcome By This And Will Soon Be To Afraid And Careless To Even Smite Envy. And If He Shifts To Medusa He Mostly Controls Crona.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Does envy know who maka is?  
Plus her/his mom conditioned cro to be crazier on that maka stuff so berserker rage would happen 

Plus crona is shown to slice a pirate ship in half
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24
With 38 souls I have to give it to Envy.  He's a master manipulator and two of the characters be completely broken down or turned against their teammates with stuff like that.  Him shapeshifting into Sakura, Naruto, Orochimaru or anyone that might drive Naruto into a rage is a given based off of how he is as a character.

Naruto

Naruto shadow clones are a waste of time.  Those things poof into thin air after one hit.  I think Envy is better at hand-to-hand combat than Naruto as well.  Kid-Naruto's rasengan didn't even take out Kabuto when he ate one directly to the chest so it wouldn't even drain Envy of one life imo.  Naruto's only hope is losing himself to the Kyuubi.  At 3-tails, I don't think he's strong enough to beat Envy in dog-mode.  At 4-tails he'd be able to beat Envy, but he attacks anyone in that mode.  If Hidan or Crona get near him they're going to get taken out, which may give Envy the opening he needs or at worst it reduces the fight from 3 vs 1 to 1 or 2 vs 1. 

Hidan

Hidan might have the hand-to-hand skills to keep up with Envy... which is kinda a big if.  Hidan couldn't keep up with Kakashi even with Kakuzu's two monster's blowing up the battlefield, shooting fireballs and laser beams all over the place.  Shikamaru toyed around with him in hand-to-hand for a while as well.  If Envy knows everyone's weakness, he'll know that Hidan can't die, but he can't grow back limbs either.  Cut off his leg and he can't move.  Cut off an arm and he can't really attack.  Cut off his head and he's just some guy yelling in the background.  I think he'll go for attacks like that immediately.  Even if he gets caught, I don't think Hidan is going to get 35 kills on him before envy is strong enough to do something.  Would healing a heart injury even take up one soul?  Asuma ate that injury and was still talking for a few minutes afterwards.  I don't think it's going to take up as much power and Lust getting all of her muscle tissue and organs burned away and having to have them regenerated.

Crona 

I don't know enough about him but just based off of the anime I don't think he can take Envy out.  He can probably knock off a few lives but I think he'll end up dead.  Either by Envy or by Naruto getting 4-tails raged. 

With teamwork and zero manipulation by Envy, they could probably win.  But Envy's never not tried to manipulate someone so you can throw that out of the window.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel