Envy [FMA] vs Eva [NEEDLESS]

Topic started by Nerx on Nov. 15, 2009. Last post by Dream 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
  • one on one combat
  • full power
  • they are fighting in a pirate ship in the middle of the pacific ocean
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: eva, envy can only turn into people and giant lizard, so far eva has turn her arm into a drill, signifying she can turn into entirely something else?
@cfatalis: what about based on feats displayed so far
@Nerx: so basically you are going to compare a 90 chapter vs 12 chapter?, if i didn't know you better, i say you are klandicar
@cfatalis: okay better change the setting then...

mmm...
@Nerx: besides turning into a giant lizard, what does envy have?
@cfatalis: extra lives, enhanced strength, excellent human-morph, free flow combat style
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis: extra lives, enhanced strength, excellent human-morph, free flow combat style "
extra lives that can run out
only if he transform into muscle man, otherwise meh, needless people are probably the evolution of homo Piece
excellent human morph, yes, unusable in combat, considering that they have the habit of hitting each other 
free flow combat style, means combination of capoeira and flailing my arm

still , eva cna turn into something really hard
A drill versus a behemoth
@Nerx: behemoth which got beaten by a doctor
Post by Dream (6,624 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I vote in Envy's favor. The Homunculus all have superhuman attributes and multiple lives outside of their individual unique abilities. Envy's a nimble Homunculus and with his agility, it will be tough for Eva to land a clean blow on him. As long as Envy isn't struck by any of Eva's attacks, he has endless stamina at his disposal thanks to his Philosopher's Stones. Assuming that both fighters have no knowledge of each other's abilities, Eva's gonna be clueless of Envy's regenerative abilities the first time she lands a fatal blow. Lacking this knowledge, Envy could use this to his advantage to attempt a fatal blow on Eva. The major flaw to Eva's power is the large number of calories needed to use her ability. If the battle is too dragged out, the calories burned from the rigorous fighting will take its toll on Eva and she won't have the energy to use Doppelganger leaving her to Envy's mercy as the Philosopher's Stone provides him with a near-endless supply of stamina.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel