Enraged SSJ2 Vegeta Vs Mystic Gohan

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Sept. 18, 2013. Last post by Carter_esque 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Enraged SSJ2 Vegeta Vs Mystic Gohan

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by Kobra678 (3,175 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Gohan stomps easily.

Post by phantomrant (1,342 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Scenario 2: Assuming Gohan slapped Bulma

He gets smacked around.

Post by GeneralVan (1,750 posts) See mini bio Level 9

BoG Enraged SSJ2 Vegeta after Bills slapped Bulma right?

If so then Gohan gets broken. Vegeta actually hitting and hurting Bills a little bit > getting one-shotted.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Vegeta wins both rounds because when he fought Bills he actually did something ( not alot but something ) while Gohan couldn't do anything to Bills.

Post by taichokage (13,241 posts) See mini bio Level 20
True. BOG movie has more than a couple questionable things. Vegeta being more effective at ssj2 than Mystic Gohan who should be above ssj3 Goku is a bit eyebrow raising to say the least. Based on that then Vegeta ought to win even though the rest of the series contradicts this.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,132 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Can get above him in a wider gap in 2 years. Only just about get above him in 7 years in a smaller gap.

I call bullshit.

Post by othus12 (6,815 posts) See mini bio Level 13

another glorious moment of toriyama bullshit.

Post by taichokage (13,241 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yup.
Post by Sonata (35,383 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I don't believe Gohan has his Mystic Power up anymore in the BOG movie. He actually Turned into a SSJ.

So I'll go with Gohan SN, and Vegeta with some difficulty in SN2.

@taichokage: Well here's the thing, Vegeta surprised Bills, that is why he was able to give Bills a few good punches. Also, wouldn't you be pissed off if someone smacked your wife in the face!

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata said:

I don't believe Gohan has his Mystic Power up anymore in the BOG movie. He actually Turned into a SSJ.

So I'll go with Gohan SN, and Vegeta with some difficulty in SN2.

He does has his Mythic power. When he was ready to fight Bills he powered up without turning SSJ. His white aura was present and this doesn't play that long after the Kid Buu fight. Gohan turning SSJ later on is nothing more than Akira adding anohter inconsistent thing in the DBZ verse.

@niBBit: Well Gohan can still transform into s super saiyan, though the Elder did say that transforming was irrevelant since his power was not going to grow anymore. So Gohan can still transform, just not get any benifits.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Remember what Gohan did to an angry Buu? same thing will happen here.

remember if Gohan also gets pissed..he makes Vegeta's rage look like a happy dog.

I can bet if Gohan was also pissed, he would give Birusu a better fight.

@DBZ_universe: Here's the problem with your theory, Vegeta actually did something to Bills!!!!! lolololol

@AnimeDefender: True, but what if Gohan would be the one pissed like he was against Cell?

@DBZ_universe: I doubt that he would get any new found strength since his potential has been revealed so he shouldn't get more powerful by getting more mad. Now am I saying he can't get more powerful? No. He just shouldn't have more hidden power, and the only way he could get more power is via training and you and I know Gohan doesn't train.

@AnimeDefender: True, Gohan is a lazy ass lol

@DBZ_universe:lol, hell even Goten get's more training than Gohan lol. Now I wonder how Goten will be once he grows up.

@AnimeDefender: Lets just hope he does not turn out to be like his GT counterpart LOL

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel