enel vs the admirals

Topic started by FormerCrimsonKing on March 3, 2011. Last post by PrinceAragorn1 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15

he fights all 3 admirals one at a time. who would he beat and who would he lose to? 

akainu 
aokiji 
kizaru 

They all have haki(i think) so they all can harm each other
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
He loses against all of them
@Mortein:
how?? i mean especially akainu since IIRC magma conducts electricity
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@FormerCrimsonKing said:

I wasn't thinking about that, but Enel has only Kenbunshoku Haki, while admirals have both Kenbunshoku and Busōshoku Haki.
They are also far stronger then enel.
@Mortein:
please explain to me the difference in haki because i dont kno....also he could easily spam el thor while flying and keeping his distance
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15

ok wat if i turned intangibility off
Post by shintus (31 posts) See mini bio Level 5
 @FormerCrimsonKing said:
" ok wat if i turned intangibility off "
then you take away what makes logia types logia types. enel and the guy with the glint glint fruit would be interesting(light speed attacks) the other two im not sure
Post by taichokage (12,950 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Interesting but Enel should lose all 3. Not easily but he would not beat Akainu and Kizaru is even faster than Enel. Aokiji is debatable.
Post by zero62422002 (3 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Think about this: El Thor can be bigger than Ryusei Kazan, Kali can negates Yasagata no Magatama and Gloam Paddling heats up the gold that comes in contact with Pheasant Beak.

Post by othus12 (6,666 posts) See mini bio Level 13

actually enel would lose but just because he doesnt have busoshoku haki.

But throughout the whole Marineford arc, the three admirals had not combined their power with haki for offense. They are not as skillful as Garp or the Kuja. On the other hand, Enel can tell what they are gonna do next and materialize before getting hit.

Post by taichokage (12,950 posts) See mini bio Level 20
That might work with Aokiji but against Kizaru probably not. He's up against the only guy who is faster than himself (maybe Kuma as well) and even with kenbunshoku haki, he probably couldn't avoid all of Kizaru's attacks especially like yasagata no magatama which is omnidirectional. It's the same with Akainu. His attacks are on a massive scale. Aokiji not as much.

Actually Enel can hide and attack Kizaru with a long range attack and as for Akainu, Enel has a greater attack scale than him. Not to mention, Enel did burn through pure rock wall. The only reason Enel lost to Luffy was because Luffy was the main character and they need a happy ending. Enel would've burn right through Luffy theoretically speaking.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Enel gets raped.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,897 posts) See mini bio Level 15

On this one I could argue Enel could maybe beat one or maybe even two.

Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Can't see Enel beating any of them. Look at what Akainu and Aokiji did to that island, and Kizaru's devil fruit is far superior to Enels also.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,530 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Enel has an amazing DF and he's no doubt powerful but the Admirals would likely win because they're more likely experienced with haki use. DF's count for shit against someone with superior haki. Take Mihawk or Shanks for example, two non DF users who can beat down pretty much anyone.

Although Enel wasn't really given a fair showing so it's hard to call. I'll have to do some research on this.

Post by othus12 (6,666 posts) See mini bio Level 13
This goes to enel too.
This goes to enel too.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I see no valid reason why Enel doesn't get molested

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel